The new gun laws are working?
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 4, 2013
The herd is busy thinning itself

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 4, 2013
Mayor Richards, tell those cops to get violent people of the streets-in prison, on trial. Whatever. Otherwise. I'm not voting for you!
The man

Rochester, NY

#7 Sep 4, 2013
We don't care, sorry.
I Know

Penfield, NY

#8 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
Mayor Richards, tell those cops to get violent people of the streets-in prison, on trial. Whatever. Otherwise. I'm not voting for you!
Go play on another forum. You're brain dead. And you picked a stupid name.
RPDsuks

Rochester, NY

#10 Sep 4, 2013
Lets hope the RPD give Sgt. Flamur Zenelovic a few days off till this gunman if caught, all we need is Sgt. Flamur Zenelovic responding to a sighting and shooting up some innocent people.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 4, 2013
I posted a thread asking if anyone had a scanner turned on AS IT WAS HAPPENING and the brain-dead RocTopix mod deleted the thread.

bite me

Rochester, NY

#14 Sep 4, 2013
the ones who got shot today have families, and many people who loved them. yea, this happens all the time, but we don't need to know that you don't care, because we don't care that you don't care. the ones shot were a couple, and have kids that need to be raised. this wasn't gang related, or drug related...there is a story behind this that you don't know. its sad that these kids had to come home from their first day of school, not being able to tell their parents how the first day went...such a tragedy that affected many people today. RIP Walesy, n keep fighting flake
HaHa

Iraq

#15 Sep 4, 2013
bite me wrote:
the ones who got shot today have families, and many people who loved them. yea, this happens all the time, but we don't need to know that you don't care, because we don't care that you don't care. the ones shot were a couple, and have kids that need to be raised. this wasn't gang related, or drug related...there is a story behind this that you don't know. its sad that these kids had to come home from their first day of school, not being able to tell their parents how the first day went...such a tragedy that affected many people today. RIP Walesy, n keep fighting flake
You sound like you knew the family.
Any input as to what caused the shooting?
Robery, Domestic or what?
Peter

Penfield, NY

#16 Sep 5, 2013
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably over a TV channel. Or who grabbed the last 40 ouncer.
Steel city crack rox

Rochester, NY

#17 Sep 5, 2013
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he was eliminating witnesses to a rape charge.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#19 Sep 5, 2013
Where on Pullman did this shooting happen?
was it east or west of Dewey Ave?
Bart

Atlanta, GA

#20 Sep 5, 2013
RPDsuks wrote:
Lets hope the RPD give Sgt. Flamur Zenelovic a few days off till this gunman if caught, all we need is Sgt. Flamur Zenelovic responding to a sighting and shooting up some innocent people.
No need for Sgt Zenelovic to be taken off the street. Innocent people are being shot daily without police help. Time for more vigils.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#21 Sep 5, 2013
Bart wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for Sgt Zenelovic to be taken off the street. Innocent people are being shot daily without police help. Time for more vigils.
Screw the vigils, maybe it's time to start shooting back!
Hmmmm

Rochester, NY

#22 Sep 5, 2013
Prison has a minmal impact on crime because it is a response after the fact. Criminals think they won't get caught or just don't care about the consequences. Society is unable to learn from its mistakes. If it did, there would be no prisons.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#23 Sep 5, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Prison has a minmal impact on crime because it is a response after the fact. Criminals think they won't get caught or just don't care about the consequences. Society is unable to learn from its mistakes. If it did, there would be no prisons.
true, but they are afraid of the immediate threat of getting shot while committing the act.

One more reason to let us have our guns back. we'll take care of the crime as it happens.
Das right chillren

Rochester, NY

#24 Sep 5, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
Where on Pullman did this shooting happen?
was it east or west of Dewey Ave?

East.

2 or 3 years ago there was a hostage situation, shooting, and arson inside the home at just about the same location.(give or take a house or two)

It looks like they pulled the pic of a police car blocking Pullman Ave from stock footage.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#26 Sep 5, 2013
I used to date a girl who lived just a few houses east of Dewey back in 86-89.

That area has gone down hill a lot since then.
bite me

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Sep 5, 2013
yes, i knew the family...it was not drug related, nor gang related...the shooter has known the victims for a very long time and happened to be an "in-law"...its very sad n broke many many hearts...we have 3 children without a mom, and a father fighting for his life...would be nice for the ones talking smack to stop, im sure u wouldnt like it if this was your family
nickbotard13

Baltimore, MD

#28 Sep 5, 2013
PoliceDog wrote:
Why is it almost always the same demographic?
Murder after merder, shooting after shooting, stabbing, rapes, robberies, carjackings, home invasions, shoplifting, stolen cars, driving without a licence or ins, unregistered cars?
And the scanner call for domestic violence and large groups fighting, unbelievable.
The list is endless the demographic the same.
IescapedNY
You and your gay lover constantly complain about the MSM but,continually fuel your bigotry from it.
Violence spans all demographics. To propetuate your bigotry; you focus on one demographic. Then accuse other posters of being racist and race baiters.
This identical type of violence has repeatedly been perpetrated by races with lighter complexions and you have little if anything to say about it .... Crawl back in your hole and wipe yourself(thanks for that one)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rochester Most Overlooked Small City 12 min pigpens city cousin 38
Dead White Criminal's Name Being Kept Secret Again 1 hr pp-md 2008 2
Review: D Caesars Auto (Apr '13) 2 hr josh 31
News Ministers react to officer-involved incidents 3 hr Rev Hartmann 2
Black Cop Shoots White Man Dead 5 hr Stop and Shoot 6
News Future of Clover Lanes bowling 5 hr Stop and Shoot 6
News Still no verdict in manslaughter case of Roderi... (Dec '09) 11 hr JackAsters 232
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 13 hr Banditos of Buffalo 103
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]