Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

JAIL or Cayman Islands?

Former jailbird Wesley Snipes is ready to go from the clink to the silver screen.

A week after being released from McKean Federal Correctional Institution in Pennsylvania, Wesley Trent UP & DOWN SILO:Snipes has a job waiting for him, according to Hollywood insiders. Action legend Sylvester Stallone has offered Snipes a role in his new “Expendables” sequel.

“Sly wants to help Wesley get back on his feet,” a Tinseltown mole tells Confidenti@l.“He sees him as a super addition to ‘The Expendables’ in what will be their biggest adventure yet.”

After being convicted of tax evasion in 2008 and going to prison in December 2010, Snipes was released from prison last Tuesday and is under house arrest until July 19.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Wesley is about to make some more money.

Along with the rest, cause he's surely not broke.

Damned Taxes!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

It's ridiculous that they throw tax evaders in prison. Makes no sense. It ultimately costs the taxpayers more money to do that. Just garnish wages. And please don't attempt to play the race card on this one because plenty of white tax evaders also see lengthy prison sentences. I just don't get it. It's so damn dumb to put them in prison.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

My Man Sly to the Rescue helping a brother out.

Now that's what I'm talking about.
Mand1g

Copenhagen, Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Helo Wesley

Great to see you are out Again you sholud never have bin in there congract and best wishes
Greetz

Mand1
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Steel City Steelers wrote:
It's ridiculous that they throw tax evaders in prison. Makes no sense. It ultimately costs the taxpayers more money to do that. Just garnish wages. And please don't attempt to play the race card on this one because plenty of white tax evaders also see lengthy prison sentences. I just don't get it. It's so damn dumb to put them in prison.
What really bothers me about this is: almost all of Obama's first round cabinet picks had to bow out because they didn't pay thier taxes, and yet ole Wesley was in jail alone.

If you think about it ... In America, you will never own your own home. Once you pay the bank off, you are still paying taxes on that home. If you don't pay your taxes, the gummint sells your home to pay your debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Discussions

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Punishers LEMC (Apr '13) 4 hr big boi 18
A day at the zoo 5 hr capt reeze 1
pr fest 7 hr The man 7
WHEC wrong again 10 hr Wally 3
White Man NOT ticketed for Run a Stop Sign and ... 10 hr JJ WALKER 2
White Couple Arrested After a Suburban Crime Spree 10 hr JJ WALKER 4
Rachel Barnhart Much Better Than Bob Lonsberry 11 hr Wally 9
•••
•••