Faith: Rev. Wilfredo Baez takes the p...

Faith: Rev. Wilfredo Baez takes the pulpit at Tabernacle UMC in Binghamton

There are 2 comments on the Press & Sun-Bulletin story from Jul 4, 2014, titled Faith: Rev. Wilfredo Baez takes the pulpit at Tabernacle UMC in Binghamton. In it, Press & Sun-Bulletin reports that:

The Rev. Wilfredo Baez grew up in a bicultural home with a Hispanic and Irish family and a culturally diverse neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Sun-Bulletin.

dew4794

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2014
He will be an interim, watch. What the UMC doesn't realize is that the congregation will be hopeless divided between those that loved the old goat of their former Pastor and the "new guy doesn't do it that way." And those who wanted to see the old guy retire because he had a bad history with some or others want the church's mission to go in a different direction. All will be quiet for about 12-18 months or until Pr Baez tries to make changes.If he lasts five years, that's a lot.
Jimmy baker

Apalachin, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2014
God leads in mysterious ways, just ask my brother in faith....Jimmy swaggart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Kelly is Absolutely Magnificent! 56 min Bruce popper 10
new hit song debut on topix!!!! 2 hr Bruce popper 1
the monica era on topix is over 3 hr Bruce popper 3
Lakeland Florida 3 hr Monica 62
Florida LEO's On Full Alert 3 hr Monica 11
Save Your Breath President Bush(43) 3 hr Monica 9
Mrs fake IescapedNY Florida edition is Irate 4 hr Monica 26

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance