Cuomo talks about Duffy's future

Apr 10, 2014 Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle 25

Gov. Andrew Cuomo, with Lt. Gov. Robert Duffy over his shoulder, appears at the Rochester General Riedman Campus in Irondequoit on Thurdsday, April 10. Gov. Andrew Cuomo insists that his partnership with Lt.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#21 Apr 12, 2014
Mr Silverstien wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you enlighten us all here on topix? Where does your constant racist hatred of Jews come from? Also this post makes little sense. Too much to drink tonight?
He is just a little man that hates everything because of where he is in life which is nowhere. He sounds like he is a high school drop out who works a dead end job and knows he isn't going anywhere in life. He has been making threats and insulting people on this site for a long time, but yet didn't get banned until lately and now has to use a proxy server and different names which he lies about and says he doesn't. Because of his position in the job market he lies about what he does for a living, one week he is a stock broker, social worker and might even become the CEO of G.M. next week. That could explain his hate for everyone not just the Jew, I think they call that being a loser which he surely is. But be careful of him, he is a snake that will run to the moderators and try to get you banned if you say anything that he doesn't agree with or like. You could say he is a fine example of the racist progressive/liberal whiney democratic bleeding heart wimpy cowards. S/N: To display his ignorant self even more he knows that I am not Jewish, was an Alter Boy and he still thinks that I get upset when he calls a Jew, can we all say moron?
CanadaRocs DezNutz

Rochester, NY

#22 Apr 12, 2014
Mr Silverstien wrote:
Where does your constant racist hatred of Jews come from?
That's the dumbest question ever.....ask yourself why since the time of Abraham, ever culture they have come into contact with has tried to eliminate them...
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#23 Apr 12, 2014
CanadaRocs DezNutz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the dumbest question ever.....ask yourself why since the time of Abraham, ever culture they have come into contact with has tried to eliminate them...
Much like they do with your race also troll?? How about telling us how many names and proxy servers you are going to use today zippy so we can keep track? I have 4 different names in the pool, please don't let me down.
CanadaRocs DezNutz

Rochester, NY

#24 Apr 12, 2014
you never get it wrote:
Much like they do with your race also troll??
Rewriting history again.....Hitler did feed his ovens and gas chambers with blacks...the Egyptians(blacks) didn't throw blacks in to the Nile.....the Spaniards
(black moors) during the Inquisition weren't torturing or killing blacks.....After the Romans became Christians guess who the feed to the lions.....nice try!
CanadaRocs DezNutz

Rochester, NY

#26 Apr 12, 2014
rochmetro wrote:
Jews tend to be smarter and more industrious than many other peoples. Therefore lazy inferior races/peoples blame them for their own self made problems because they themselves lack education or successful work skills. Classic jealousy/scapegoating. Look where it got the Third Reich...they predicted they would last for 1000 years..after practicing genocide on the Jewish population they were "kaput" in barely 12 years.
And one 1 small Jewish state has been a thorn in the side of Islam in the Middle East since WW2. Smart enough to form the proper alliances with the West, they have beat back and thrived in a region that won't even recognize their very existence (again w the pouting and scapegoating)
I don't disagree at all, it's admirable what they have achieved, overcome and what they still have to deal with to this day.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama is mulatto, NOT BLACK (Jan '09) 44 min Dear Roc city 54
Buffalo Cullerd Girls Be Stealing 58 min Buckwheat 1
Person Rescued from Pond 1 hr Splash 1
Double Stabbing in White Burbs 1 hr Jeramie 5
Billy Fuccillo Pays a HUGE 16 million dollar se... 1 hr SouthWedgeTardedP... 3
13WHAM Patrice Walsh (Dec '10) 2 hr chubby chaser 43
Break room ratings 2 hr the duff man 23
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:31 am PST