White Druggie Cop Arrested for Beatin...

White Druggie Cop Arrested for Beating a Woman

Posted in the Rochester Forum

police crusier

East Hartford, CT

#2 Jun 3, 2014
He said that cocopuff and maryjane is the only thing that keep him sane. He try choking her dumba@# for snitching and that he should have never pick her crackhead a@# from the city.
Lie Detector

Goldsboro, NC

#4 Jun 4, 2014
oops , he done did it now .. Growing wee d should not be a crime . Our own for-fathers smoked it , grew it , and wrote on hemp paper .

maryjane will now be GMO'd by big pharma all over the legal states . Who knows what Monster they will create .

Maybe they had a fight , marriage is a 2 way st . Women draw 1st blood as well . regardless his L.E. career is cooked . Divorce ahead .
Was it worth it ?
Barney Fife

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jun 4, 2014
Thelma Lou would have kicked my ass.
WTF

Rochester, NY

#6 Jun 4, 2014
Here is the thing. He was a Detective for 20 years then retired then came back as a part time patrolman. How in the world did his colleagues not know this guy ran a Pot growing operation?
police crusier

Lawrence, MA

#7 Jun 4, 2014
WTF wrote:
Here is the thing. He was a Detective for 20 years then retired then came back as a part time patrolman. How in the world did his colleagues not know this guy ran a Pot growing operation?
Didn't they tell u in high school,that pot make u dumb. The whole police department smoke pot so by hot boxing the police station, all the police became dumb. Hurry up pass the joint

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 53 min perfect 36
Hilarious 4 hr josephbarkley 1
NickBo wants Charlotte Carousal panal put back up 5 hr T Burt Sains 5
haha has a job! 8 hr perfect 1
Fair port is a racist town 9 hr FullOfMalarkey 130
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 15 hr josephbarkley 560
Program To Allow Suburban Kids To Attend City S... 15 hr josephbarkley 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages