Black ex Cop goes on shooting rampage

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Go Figure!
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It the sounds like corruption is on a decline in the LAPD ...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Either way this black buck will end up dead or living the rest of his life in a cage.

I vote for the cage.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WTF2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. The first victim was the daughter of a captain she was half asian and half black and her boyfriend who was with her that he killed was black.
You're an Idiot ... The only ones shooting at innocent people is the cops! They shot at two women in a pickup truck without trying to stop or identify who the hell they were shooting at!

This Rouge cop has made it clear that he is targeting CORRUPT cops and their families. The cops have said that the public isn't in danger with this guy ... just corrupt cops.
White Virus

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>You're an Idiot ... The only ones shooting at innocent people is the cops! They shot at two women in a pickup truck without trying to stop or identify who the hell they were shooting at!

This Rouge cop has made it clear that he is targeting CORRUPT cops and their families. The cops have said that the public isn't in danger with this guy ... just corrupt cops.
His DOW clearly states who he's determined to be HVT's and why.
He even gave the Cops an out.....when it ends, the scoreboard is only going to read "Cops 1", he already got 3 up on the board.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Most of the media edits his 14 page letter ... hiding the names of the crooked cops. here is the whole thing un edited.

http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ha Ha wrote:
Most of the media edits his 14 page letter ... hiding the names of the crooked cops. here is the whole thing un edited.
http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/
Court file: LA ex-cop was disturbed, self-obsessed

http://news.yahoo.com/court-file-la-ex-cop-di...

Either way this thug is heading for a grave or life in a cage.
Cracker

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Too bad this guy had to choose to settle it this way, he seems like he was a good guy who just snapped. Should have picked a different department to work for, the lapd has been racist for years.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Has Obama come out and said "if I had a son" he would look like this guy yet?
Cracker

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Court file: LA ex-cop was disturbed, self-obsessed
http://news.yahoo.com/court-file-la-ex-cop-di...
Either way this thug is heading for a grave or life in a cage.
I don't think this guy was a thug, he is a veteran and was a cop, he probably has some mental issues from Iraq. Not that it makes it ok I but I believe this guy is telling the truth given the history of the lapd. Sad that it had to end this way for a vet.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think this guy was a thug, he is a veteran and was a cop, he probably has some mental issues from Iraq. Not that it makes it ok I but I believe this guy is telling the truth given the history of the lapd. Sad that it had to end this way for a vet.
"Sadder" that it had to end in cold blooded MURDER for the inocent people this "vet" MURDERED.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sadder" that it had to end in cold blooded MURDER for the inocent people this "vet" MURDERED.
remember that the "HERO" cops shot up two innocent women delivering papers ... they are more like thugs.

It's about time a media outlet is looking into the aligations that chris put into his letter:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/A...

maybe all the deaths will turn out to be for a good cause after all.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
remember that the "HERO" cops shot up two innocent women delivering papers ... they are more like thugs.
It's about time a media outlet is looking into the aligations that chris put into his letter:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/A...
maybe all the deaths will turn out to be for a good cause after all.
Maybe the media will put half that effort(I doubt it) looking into why he was fired.
Pretty darned hard to get fired when you work for a Union.
Doubly so when you are BLACK.

Ha Ha

Shows what a sick loser you are when you say quote

"maybe all the deaths will turn out to be for a good cause after all"
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha
Shows what a sick loser you are when you say quote
"maybe all the deaths will turn out to be for a good cause after all"
Right back at ya ... for blindly supporting cops who murder innocent people all the time and thier unions who cover it up.

the deaths are done ... if this guy's manifesto leads to burning corrupt cops in the LAPD then is wasn't for nothing.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Another article on the VET on the run.....
Doesn't sound or look like a "thug" to me.

__________
Suspected LAPD Killer Found $8,000 And Returned It To An Oklahoma Church In 2002

http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/lapd-kille...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

CapriceClassic wrote:
Another article on the VET on the run.....
Doesn't sound or look like a "thug" to me.
__________
Suspected LAPD Killer Found $8,000 And Returned It To An Oklahoma Church In 2002
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ellievhall/lapd-kille...
Just two questions,(1) What does a thug look like?(2)If the MURDER was white would you be saying the same things about him? Be honest and tell us so we all can "see the light".Just asking.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ha Ha wrote:
Most of the media edits his 14 page letter ... hiding the names of the crooked cops. here is the whole thing un edited.
http://wap.myfoxla.com/w/main/story/84473837/
IS that legit?
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yet ANOTHER incident of LAPD shooting up an innocent vehicle ... http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torra...

They better save thier money for all the lawsuits that are coming for their incompetence!!!
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Oh Look, more corruption from the LAPD ...
http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/02/25/5512...
Maybe there is something to Chris Dorhnor's alligations ...

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IescapedNY wrote:
Either way this black buck will end up dead or living the rest of his life in a cage.
I vote for the cage.
And once again, YOU voted WRONG!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Black Mayor gets 10 years in Prison 9 min Ha Ha 2
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 22 min Habanero Harv 6,315
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 24 min Habanero Harv 6,318
Bob Duffy will return to Rochester 1 hr dew4794 4
Black Teen charged with Rape 1 hr dew4794 1
New York ranks with US States 2 hr dew4794 2
Will The BBQ and Blues Fest be any safer than t... 3 hr Comments 5
•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••