Two arrested in prostitution sting at Webster village day spa

There are 20 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Two arrested in prostitution sting at Webster village day spa. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Webster Police have arrested two women after a prostitution sting at the Body EFX Day Spa in the village of Webster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

American History X

Williamson, NY

#63 Dec 18, 2009
Richard Johnson wrote:
Must have stopped giving free BJ's to the local police...what's all the hate...I'd hit it
so would I
the sad part

Pittsburg, TX

#64 Dec 18, 2009
the sad part is one of them is a "315"r so webster patrons check for the swine flu or some other sheep problems
batman

Rochester, NY

#65 Dec 18, 2009
I think they should release the names of all the client's and post it in the d@c paper for all the wife's to see. now that would be cool and would create domestic violence. To the client's time to get a blood test for hiv or std's.
truth be told

Lima, NY

#66 Dec 19, 2009
Clark Griswold wrote:
Headline should read " Not a happy ending for Webster day spa"
good one, hahaha
truth be told

Lima, NY

#67 Dec 19, 2009
can't make it in Vegas, move to Webster, where life is worth living, and set up shop, they should real read Ex-governor Spitzer's prostitute's sex column!!!
Patti

Hartford City, IN

#68 Dec 19, 2009
Sharoom Rivera wrote:
leave them girls along its an adult situation and nobody's business --
if them fat nasty housewives were taking care of Daddy right then they men wouldn't go licking....
Not necessarily true, Sharoom. What about the married men who have it all, and still can't keep their "little buddy" in their pants? Pigs that want it all!!!!!!!!!
JEROME

Newark, NY

#69 Dec 19, 2009
Scott wrote:
NYS is going broke. Tax these places and stop the BS. Just like drugs. They will never stop it so regualate it and make sume money. NYS lottery is making lots of money for the state. Its legal in Nevada. Tiger Woods has had many ladies (Hookers) at the casinos in Las Vegas. They send them up to the room for stars and high rollers.
Why should they tax them? To me it's nobody's business what two consenting adults do. Including this stupid state.
Mr Skeptical

Warsaw, NY

#70 Dec 19, 2009
JEROME wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they tax them? To me it's nobody's business what two consenting adults do. Including this stupid state.
Prostitution is, as they say, the "oldest profession in the world". Rumor has it all they did was hand j0bs. I could care less what those nasty h0o's do there. Doesn't affect me at all.
Sharoom Rivera

Rochester, NY

#71 Dec 19, 2009
Maybe its just cos the ladies at home aint taking care of business - u know- so us men need some attention and not the same old same old... and them freaky girls give it to us like we like it ...
Patti wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily true, Sharoom. What about the married men who have it all, and still can't keep their "little buddy" in their pants? Pigs that want it all!!!!!!!!!
oUTRAGED

Victor, NY

#72 Dec 19, 2009
how about the numerous rub and tugs just along ridge road in greece and across from the greece town mall were all our children go and eat in the food court and socialize. how about that greece.
Mr Skeptical

Warsaw, NY

#73 Dec 19, 2009
oUTRAGED wrote:
how about the numerous rub and tugs just along ridge road in greece and across from the greece town mall were all our children go and eat in the food court and socialize. how about that greece.
My question is, How is it that your kids know what's going on there? Strip clubs & porn stores openly advertise on their signs what their selling, and you have a problem with a "day spa" that requires a special investigation to know what's going on there?
jacass

Fairport, NY

#74 Dec 19, 2009
Rub and tug? These places are all over!
Gus T

Rochester, NY

#75 Dec 19, 2009
batman wrote:
I think they should release the names of all the client's and post it in the d@c paper for all the wife's to see. now that would be cool and would create domestic violence. To the client's time to get a blood test for hiv or std's.
Thy do hand jobs stupid. You do not get aids from hand jobs!!!
larry

Buffalo, NY

#76 Dec 19, 2009
I think I saw Tiger leaving there 2 weeks ago
tiny

Rochester, NY

#77 Dec 19, 2009
who says they were doing hand jobs only? look at them mugs, they look like catchers mitts.
Gus T

Rochester, NY

#78 Dec 19, 2009
Mr Skeptical wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is, How is it that your kids know what's going on there? Strip clubs & porn stores openly advertise on their signs what their selling, and you have a problem with a "day spa" that requires a special investigation to know what's going on there?
PROSTITUTION IS LEGAL IN GREECE NY. LOTS OF ORIENTAL RUBS AS WELL IN GREECE. MANY IN VIEW OF THE MALL AND NOT VERY PRIVATE LIKE THE ONE IN WEBSTER. NO HIDING PROSTITUTION IN GREECE. IT ALIVE AND DOING WELL.
Sam

Rochester, NY

#79 Dec 20, 2009
Yes, the spa is still open! This is ridiculous... in Webster...Seriously!?
one way

United States

#80 Dec 20, 2009
What is with you people being anti webster pd?
Richard Mahoney

Rochester, NY

#81 Dec 20, 2009
leroy they showed their white faces pictures on here!! what you got to say now racey!!
Sac

Fort Myers, FL

#82 Mar 23, 2010
What's wrong these girls need to make a living too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Craig, Staff writer at D&C writting falseh... 4 hr BlackCuckold 23
Security Prep Underway for Lilac Festival 4 hr Maude 2
NYPD officer shot in head recovering 4 hr Joint Chiefs 13
Break room ratings 5 hr Tommy Rules 308
State police won't release dashcam video of off... 9 hr EthiopianJew 22
News City clergy: Rochester could be next Baltimore 9 hr B Clinton 9
Musical Artist Refuse to Play in Racist Country... 10 hr EthiopianJew 2
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]