Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

Judged:

Ignorance is all I can say to that comment above. How could you show no regard for human life. all you are is filthy animals....just cowards!

Since: Feb 09

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

That is a disgusting article. Two families have been devastated by this incident. No life is more valuable than another.
ignoranceisbliss

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Judged:

Say what you want now about that brave officer and the little punk that shot him....talk is cheap but will get you nowhere when you are rotting in hell.
Ghetto lingo

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Black foot soldiers?
Obviously some goofy douchebags.
concerned

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Judged:

idiots. shooting someone in the back of the head is a brave act. try shooting when they are facing you with their weapon drawn! COWARDS!! you "foot soldiers are only tough when you travel in packs. I have had enough of this garbage. stop breaking the law and police wont try to arrest you. you are not being profiled or targeted. your conduct is what makes you a target. get a job, and stop blaming the white man for your problems. If you dont like it return the nike's, put your loin cloth back on, and go to back to africa! I am sure rochester tax payers will pay the air fare!
Taxedupthewazoo

Springfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2009

Judged:

I would like to perform fellatio on one of those black ghetto Mandingos
Vic

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2009

It's good to know the mentality of these people...savage.
reality check

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

Why dont the black foot soldiers step forward and identify themselves. who are you? never even heard of you? are you a volunteer group trying to better our community.......hahhahahaha not!!! nothing but another group of loudmouth kitty cats! Can we ask you what you do for a living,what your education level is and what your criminal history looks like? once we get past the fact that you are nothing but unemployed, uneducated criminals we can discuss how a young educated employed man is sitting in rochester general with a hole in his head. how about you animals figure out how to tame your own before you go around running your filthy mouths trying to create even more violence.

“Blah! Blah! Blah! ”

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Judged:

And I welcome everyone to see this statistics from the Bureau of Justice.

http://www.ojp.gov/bjs/glance/jailrace.htm

Yeah, that says it all.

“Blah! Blah! Blah! ”

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Sorry wrong forum, as I happen to be in multiple ones at the same time. Above comment is not for this discussion.
BeingPolite

Livonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

this quote is very racist.... y wont u becareful with the words u use..."If you dont like it return the nike's, put your loin cloth back on, and go to back to africa! I am sure rochester tax payers will pay the air fare!" VERY IGNORANT..GROW UP AND GET A LIFE. im trying to be nice but i could also be a bitch... KIDS DO WAT THEY DO FOR REAONS. THEY MAY NOT BE THE RIGHT REASONS. BUT DONT JUDGE PEOPLE JUST BECUZ THIS PROBLEM... THATS THE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE LIKE U... WEN U ACTUALLY SEE A NON-WHITE PERSON TRYING TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT PEOPLE LIKE U TURN THEM DOWN...SO ASK URSELF Y? IS IT BECUZ WE HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR...OR IS IT BECUZ WE TALK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE... GET A LIFE.......

“The Wise One”

Since: Sep 07

The Heart of the Heartland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

"O ASK URSELF Y? IS IT BECUZ WE HAVE DIFFERENT SKIN COLOR...OR IS IT BECUZ WE TALK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.."

It's because you're a nitwit...
doncorleone

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

U think this is bad? Try Ghetto Bragging Rights site, if it still exists. It kind of makes you wonder whether there actually exists a New York Black Foot Soldier organization, or someone is just displaying a very sick form of what they believe is humor
doncorleone

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

Ghetto Bragging Rights under another forum,
right here,
http://anunderprivilegedarticle.wordpress.com...
John Hoffmann

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

Judged:

I know Anthony. I haven't seen him in a couple years, but I doubt he has changed much. I know him as a good guy who is happy to help other people out. In college, he got along with everyone, and was never unfair to anyone he dealt with. He cares about law and order, and while that may make him unpopular with some crouds outside the law, he is no hypocrite. Not once have I seen him say or do anything hypocritical, and I doubt that changed since putting on a badge. There is nothing heroic about shooting a good man in the back of the head.
Tim

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

Filthy animals. Gee the police are just harassing us because were are selling drugs, shooting up neighborhoods, killing, robbing, scamming, (fill in) ________. It's my right to be a third generation welfare recipient.
rozShoem

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2009

Judged:

Vic wrote:
It's good to know the mentality of these people...savage.
It's more than savage mentality....it's very low IQ. There are so many young people with very low IQ that are jobless, clueless and have nothing to fill their days and nights except drugs, copulation (producing more babies for Monroe County to support), and go around either "knifing" or shooting people. They sleep in until noon.....(usually live with others, don't have their own place) and roam the streets at night engaging in predatory behavior. When their low IQs are coupled with crack cocaine, alcohol, knives and handguns it is not too amazing that violence is the outcome. The murders are frightening, yes.....but what is even more frightening is that for some reason there are so many young people as described above....and I do NOT want to hear the "moms" of these individuals say, "My son did not do this...he a 'good' boy!" Please! Quit enabling them!
Lely

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

Judged:

concerned wrote:
idiots. shooting someone in the back of the head is a brave act. try shooting when they are facing you with their weapon drawn! COWARDS!! you "foot soldiers are only tough when you travel in packs. I have had enough of this garbage. stop breaking the law and police wont try to arrest you. you are not being profiled or targeted. your conduct is what makes you a target. get a job, and stop blaming the white man for your problems. If you dont like it return the nike's, put your loin cloth back on, and go to back to africa! I am sure rochester tax payers will pay the air fare!
People in general are usually only tough when they travel in packs, duh. Hence the popular police term "backup". By the way, police will try to arrest anyone they feel like arresting. I'm not black, nor am I unemployed. Yet I have been harrassed. Your comment suggests that you've never experienced this. Well let me tell you it is Frustrating! I don't blame "the" white man. I blame one specific white police officer for his inappropriate actions in my situations. Yet through my frustrations I teach my son that police are really here to serve the community and he can go to them if he is ever in trouble, but is this really true? I'm not so sure anymore...
Mike

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

Im glad the kid who shot him was 15, he'll get out in a couple years hopefully. I'm just glad someone had the balls to point a gun at these fuckers and actually pull the trigger. Hopefully the cops understand that we will not tolerate their abuse for much longer. Have you been in the city? There are cops on EVERY block, they are rochesters biggest and most prolific gang by far. We have operation impact, zero-tolerance, and a curfew but and still no improvement anywhere, just wasted tax dollars.
Mike

Alden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

Disgusting article....this shouldn't have even been composed. These pieces of garbage don't deserve airtime. Its a shame this Rivera can only get 10 years. He should be put away for 50 years, no question about that!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••