Cuomo in Rochester for holiday giving...

Cuomo in Rochester for holiday giving drive

There are 6 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Dec 21, 2013, titled Cuomo in Rochester for holiday giving drive. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Gov. Andrew Cuomo stopped by Rochester Saturday to help give out toys, coats and school supplies at a drive held at the Rochester YWCA on North Clinton Avenue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

law abiding hunter

United States

#1 Dec 21, 2013
good for the anti gun,sneaky gov.suck some votes from people that know nothing about his backdoor illegal bull. try something to punish the bad guys,not us. makin criminals out of law abidin people,next president? lmao ny has turned from bad to worse.can you bleed us some more,no wonder people leave here.
RePigs friend

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 21, 2013
law abiding hunter wrote:
good for the anti gun,sneaky gov.suck some votes from people that know nothing about his backdoor illegal bull. try something to punish the bad guys,not us. makin criminals out of law abidin people,next president? lmao ny has turned from bad to worse.can you bleed us some more,no wonder people leave here.
Most people don't know that beginning Jan.1st every time you buy ammo a back ground check will be done. Most stores say it will add 20-30 minutes each time and the state will have a record of what ammo you are buying. Another way to know what the law abiding people have so they can come and take away later. I'm pretty sure that the thugs will "buy" their ammo elsewhere just like I'm sure they only load 6 rounds in the magazine. Freaking progressive/liberals should all be thrown in prison for what they have done and still doing to OUR country.
Marty

Fairport, NY

#3 Dec 21, 2013
Cuomo is an abomination as our Governor. He must stay up late figuring out new ways to PO many of constituents -- usually the ones that contribute to the tax base, not take from it.

His tax free invitation to new businesses is a hit (sarcasm). Hope more successful, experienced NY business owners push back and demand the same treatment. They're already providing jobs.

What a bone headed administration under Cuomo's horrible leadership.
law abiding hunter

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2013
yep,keep stikin your heads in the sand.god bless pigs friend and america.keep our 2nd safe.if we ever need ny to wake up we do now!the bad people will allways be there,stepping on the good will not stop them,turning us into criminals on our sofas,really?even the sherrifs assco.is po ed get a grip ny.
law abiding hunter

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2013
only one more comment,and i know this is gonna be looked at as bull. this is the united states of america,i feel that the last real generation of people with true values and the will to be true americans are the ww two generation .i;m a product of them ,and feel that i have not held up my end of the things my father taught me and what they all fought for.in the year 2013 why has the gov have to give away stuff why are we still not able to provide for ourselves,and stop hurting each other,having such a corrupt missled goverment that has no intrest in solving the real problem,get the bad guy not the backbone of the country.allways has been and allways will be the blue collar worker. even they vote so wake up ny there arebugs in your beds and they bite,look at your paychecks if you get one.
The man

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 21, 2013
F him, wopppp turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) 3 hr Solved 117
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 5 hr Hon Rev Dickwadstein 139
haha prefers justin over amanda 8 hr perfect 1
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 8 hr perfect 57
Trump Spreads Claim that Clinton's Mentor was K... 11 hr perfect 11
haha changed to my username, why? 11 hr perfect 28
Stripper Chasity Lotta skips court (Feb '11) 12 hr MaryAnn VanDoren 142

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages