chuck schumer must be recalled immediately!

Posted in the Rochester Forum

RECALL NOW

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 13, 2013
this is an evil man, he must be stopped, he must be removed from office

he is a tyrant, a dictator

call your local politicians and DEMAND he be dealt with sooner than later
Grady Stiles

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Yeah I see he's using his usual bully tactics. This time to intimidate stores from selling so many guns. It's not against the law, Chuck, you fuckingLoser.
sickof chuck

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 13, 2013
send chucky to the gas chambers!
zyklon b for him!
at it again

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Smirkin Chuk Shmuser is still lying after all these years. The Wonderboy claims to be able to walk into any Walmart and buy 10 AR-15's and then sell them to someone else. Really Chuk? He knows perfectly well that that would be a blatant 'straw purchase', already a FELONY! Not to mention, that it would take a Federal NICS check, which is suppose to identify multiple purchases, so they can be investigated for possible straw purchases. I can't see the FEDS approving such sales.
Grady Stiles

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
at it again wrote:
Smirkin Chuk Shmuser is still lying after all these years. The Wonderboy claims to be able to walk into any Walmart and buy 10 AR-15's and then sell them to someone else. Really Chuk? He knows perfectly well that that would be a blatant 'straw purchase', already a FELONY! Not to mention, that it would take a Federal NICS check, which is suppose to identify multiple purchases, so they can be investigated for possible straw purchases. I can't see the FEDS approving such sales.
Not to mention, I don't ever recall seeing Wal-Mart selling "ar-15 style" guns in NYS. Dicks stopped selling them a while back. That only leaves Gander. And everyone is wiped clear out of inventory. What a total d-bag Chuck Scammer is.
Minoritiesin mywaterpark

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 15, 2013
SEND SCHUMER To AUSWITZ FOR TREASON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 11 min only the truth 82
News City to reassess nuisance point system 40 min only the truth 10
Should people on E.B.T. be allowed to pick out ... (Apr '13) 57 min only the truth 166
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 1 hr only the truth 2
Break room ratings 1 hr Slammer 261
White Suburban Italian Thugs Arrested For Sever... (Mar '14) 2 hr nickbo13 9
News Rochester man convicted of drug conspiracy 2 hr Larry Jones 1
Amy Pierson: I Want Justice System To Work 5 hr LaTisha 51
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]