Woman Charged With Manslaughter in De...

Woman Charged With Manslaughter in Death of Fairport Teacher

There are 18 comments on the RochesterHomepage.net story from Aug 2, 2012, titled Woman Charged With Manslaughter in Death of Fairport Teacher. In it, RochesterHomepage.net reports that:

The woman involved in the deadly accident the claimed the life of a Fairport science teacher is now being charged with manslaughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RochesterHomepage.net.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 Aug 2, 2012
GOOD...about time. Now she can suck a -----!

CapriceClassic

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Sheriff deputies say she and her boyfriend were playing a game along Route 250 Sunday morning when they hit Heather Boyum as she was biking on the road. Mark Scerbo, 22, is accused of hitting Boyum while on a motorcycle. Merkel is then accused of running over Boyum with a car. Merkel was issued an appearance ticket for DWI. Scerbo, too, faces a manslaughter charge and is being held without bail.

Merkel is due back in court on August 8th for a preliminary hearing. Bail has been set at $25,000 dollars. She has previous runs in with the law including a 2009 felony conviction.

SOOOO is she locked up or out on the appearance ticket??
Lets punk CapriceClueless

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Dumbass, there was ALREADY a thread with this title and subject matter.
It's always gotta be about you, doesnt it?

And if she was out on bond it would say so. It doesn't and she isn't cuz she doesnt have the money and no one else will at this time.
Steel City Steelers

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Nope, shez in jail according to my sources, and shez pissed like a cat with rabies.

She thought she was gonna get a deal for testifying against scumbo..she had no idea she was going down too.

For whats shes screaming in the pen, its that bitch dani who cut the deal.

Shes in on 25 k bail until next week, and then she will prob stay through grandjury indictment and actual trial about 8 months from now. She wont make bail, shes got no money or family that arent criminals thay get sign a bond.

Bub bye hon

CapriceClassic

#5 Aug 2, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Nope, shez in jail according to my sources, and shez pissed like a cat with rabies.
She thought she was gonna get a deal for testifying against scumbo..she had no idea she was going down too.
For whats shes screaming in the pen, its that bitch dani who cut the deal.
Shes in on 25 k bail until next week, and then she will prob stay through grandjury indictment and actual trial about 8 months from now. She wont make bail, shes got no money or family that arent criminals thay get sign a bond.
Bub bye hon
Thanks sweetie for clarifying that for me!
Steel City Steelers

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Sweetie? Come on dude. Im not a chic.

CapriceClassic

#7 Aug 2, 2012
M,e a dude??? I don't think so.
But you can still be a sweetie pie. It's just a term of endearment that's all. Never had a girl call you sweetie?

Don't sweat the small stuff!!!

CapriceClassic

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Me..a dude, I don't think so. But YOU can still be a Sweetie Pie.
What...you never had a girl call you sweetie???

Don't sweat the small stuff...it's just a term of endearment.
Steel City Steelers

United States

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Oh, sorry CC.
Whyd,I think you were,a guy? Named,after a car maybe.

You can call me whatever you want
Steel City Steelers

Castle Rock, CO

#11 Aug 3, 2012
Uhohhhh,

Heroin you say? Tell us more, give us more dirt on the snitch bitch!
Steel City Steelers

Castle Rock, CO

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Lets start a petition to put charges on Danielle the lying herion bitch!

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#14 Aug 4, 2012
They're going easy on Dani and using her mouth to make sure Merkel and Scumbo are put away for a long, long time (hopefully).
Steel City Steelers

United States

#15 Aug 4, 2012
I hate snitch bitches wrote:
She seems to pride herself on partying and fighting, but is the first to tell on somebody when the law becomes involved. The crowd she surrounds herself with has an extensive drug use history. Before her profile was set to private she would boast about the heroin use. She was spending a lot of time drinking and using drugs with a 17 year old who calls herself "Kelsey Love" on fb.
Friends include: Frank Kuilman an alcoholic and drug user who breeds pit bulls (whose father, also frank kuilman, killed the motorcyclist on 31 last summer drunk) Rob Shand, who uses many drugs including heroin and robs houses, Dave Conrad (another drug user and delinquent), Danielle Fleig a white trash drunk resident of Bearsley St. Fairport NY (look up Matt Noce Fairport NY a East Rochester resident who beat a teenager almost to death in her bed for cheating)also there is drug dealing going on at this house which is hinted towards by neighbors comments on what happened but officers have done nothing to stop it, Anthony Maroney a cocaine user (also Kelsey Love's brother) Stephanie Nichole on facebook who works at the kwik fill in e roch who is the baby momma of anthony maroney and uses drugs and drinks and doesn't pay her rent. Erik Holtz who fled from the cops with two underage girls in his car. you can youtube erik holtz fast and furious. He prides himself on this behavior..the list goes on and on..you will frequently find this crowd of friends at the log cabin car show on Wednesday evenings by Daneille Schroms trailer on 31f in Macedon.All this stuff has been in the news witthin the last year or so..
Wow, I sure hope the Monroe County Sherriff and the DA are reading this blog, very helpful info I think. Especially if they want to start cracking down on drugs in that area.

You are very much in the know, awesome
Steel City Steelers

Imperial, CA

#16 Aug 4, 2012
Anyone important reading the post two up?
The Frito Bandito

Rochester, NY

#17 Aug 4, 2012
I bet Dani's jobs at Lady Foot Locker and Tanning Bed place are really proud of her.
Steel City Steelers

United States

#18 Aug 4, 2012
Her employers should do a random drug screening, and also check their books,for discrepancies.
appauled

Fairport, NY

#19 Aug 4, 2012
I would very much doubt that those jobs are up to date..
Steel City Steelers

Queens Village, NY

#20 Aug 4, 2012
Updated employer- Tugs For Drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester For All 6 min Banana Republican 27
Good morning all you gutless COWARDS learn from... 17 min Feedthehomelessyo... 2
Calling all cowards, calling all cowards 19 min Feedthehomelessyo... 3
Calling all cowards, calling all cowards 21 min Feedthehomelessyo... 1
Trump Has great ideas to keep schools safe 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 35
Homeless People Are a Boring Topic 2 hr IescapedNY 13
The Chicagoan by birth era on topix is over 2 hr Feedthehomelessyo... 1

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages