25 percent of the white city teacher ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Long Hot Summer

Guelph, Canada

#25 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
IF I did not have proof of what I state, I would NOT say it. I have a son in The RCSD....I've been up to the school NUMEROUS times for behavioral issues and teachers turning a blind eye to it.
"behavioral issues" So your son is a trouble maker?

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#26 May 20, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. What rap artists do you like?
Being a almost middle aged white woman from Kentucky, one may think I don't care for any rap artists....However, I am a music lover and I love all kinds of music EXCEPT that new country stuff. It is not country and those artists are all just wannabees. Plus, they killed real country music.

I do like the music of:
Missy Elliot,
50 Cent,
Outcast
Eminem...my favorite
Queen Latifah
Dr. Dre
Eve.....that is all I can think of at the moment. Like I said, it is not my favorite genre.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#27 May 20, 2013
Long Hot Summer wrote:
<quoted text>
"behavioral issues" So your son is a trouble maker?
That doesn't necessarily mean the son is a trouble maker. Sometimes kids rebel because they get tired of injustice. Many grown ups are blinded.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#28 May 20, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a almost middle aged white woman from Kentucky, one may think I don't care for any rap artists....However, I am a music lover and I love all kinds of music EXCEPT that new country stuff. It is not country and those artists are all just wannabees. Plus, they killed real country music.
I do like the music of:
Missy Elliot,
50 Cent,
Outcast
Eminem...my favorite
Queen Latifah
Dr. Dre
Eve.....that is all I can think of at the moment. Like I said, it is not my favorite genre.
Your opinion on country music is awesome . I agree with you 100%.CMT has destroyed true country music.I love the older stuff but rarely admit I like country music because people think I mean some Brad Paisley or Little Big Town bull crap.Give me some David Allen Coe, Merle Haggard,or Joe Elly and we are golden.The only real country today is recorded in Dallas and is so underground few people even know about it.It's so sad.People who listen to that modern crap are mental.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#29 May 20, 2013
Long Hot Summer wrote:
<quoted text>
"behavioral issues" So your son is a trouble maker?
YOU are ignorant. My son has NEVER been a behaviorial problem student. Any teacher would be honored to have him in their classroom.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#30 May 20, 2013
Misty Fitch wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't necessarily mean the son is a trouble maker. Sometimes kids rebel because they get tired of injustice. Many grown ups are blinded.
By the way I love the Jerry Wallace reference.Great song.My old man gave me some live recordings of him playing with the Statler Brothers I listen to quite often. If it makes you feel any better I'm part of the younger generation still listening to those old greats. Not all the youth is caught into this prefab commercial CMT poser crap.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#31 May 20, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>By the way I love the Jerry Wallace reference.Great song.My old man gave me some live recordings of him playing with the Statler Brothers I listen to quite often. If it makes you feel any better I'm part of the younger generation still listening to those old greats. Not all the youth is caught into this prefab commercial CMT poser crap.
That really says a lot when the younger generation listen to and appreciate the older great artist that I grew up with. Some of my children do, and in return they are they reasons that I know some rap artists...It is really nice to come across a young person that even knows who Jerry Wallace and the Statler Brothers are.:)
FTW

Rochester, NY

#32 May 20, 2013
Gotta keep the music alive.Youth was a bad choice of words I'm 30.Though 90% of the good stuff was before my time and most my age still have no idea what the real soul of true country is.I should have said current adult generation.I'm used to talking about this kind of stuff with people in my parents age group and they consider 30 youth still.I don't think a middle age woman does though.
Blue moon of Kentucky keep on shining
Damage Inc

Rochester, NY

#35 May 21, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have zero evidence to prove otherwise.
It is a known fact that the majority of city school teachers are not only white but whites that are from and live in the burbs.
Okay so you say majority of teachers in RCSD are white correct? Well find some black people willing to go to college for 6 years and then take a job that only pays what a teacher gets paid. Yeah end of argument.
Long Hot Summer

Guelph, Canada

#36 May 21, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are ignorant. My son has NEVER been a behaviorial problem student. Any teacher would be honored to have him in their classroom.
Your quote in post #23 sounds like oh yes you do.

I know it's always the teachers fault, or Police mans fault or whiteys fault.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#37 May 21, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
you have no evidence to back up what you are saying
The evidence is your posts Rhonda.Your retort that I have no evidence is aconfirmation of what I'm saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeowner escapes Ridgemont Dr. fire 3 hr Walmart Puncher 2
News Former Teacher Indicted For Enticement Of A Minor 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News NY fire department ambushed in 2012 gets $305K ... 5 hr pigpens cousin 1
News Dangerous synthetic drug confirmed to be in Gre... 5 hr pigpens cousin 2
Punishers MC (Oct '12) 5 hr Bone head 102
2 White Thugs Pull The White Mentally Insane Card 6 hr RFCBF 1
News Rochester Most Overlooked Small City 7 hr Baltimore Shootings 1
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]