Militia needed in Rottenchester

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Taxation without represen

Lakewood, OH

#1 Dec 8, 2013
We need to start a militia in Rottenchester before it's too late !
Too Late

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 8, 2013
It's already too late, Rochester will go the way of Detroit, Chicacago, and every other city they have destroyed.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#4 Dec 8, 2013
The federal government has made state citizen militias illegal. The federal government has created the National Guard to replace state militias. The question is this to the federal government. How is the National Guard an effective state militia if the National Guard is a branch of the U.S. Army? How can it be any kind of state militia or a proper replacement thereof if the it is under control and direction by the federal government ( their C.I.C.= the President).
See how these bastards work! The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to bear arms in order to maintain a militia. Well militia's are now banned because you are given a National Guard to take on the role of a state militia. With no need to have a militia therefor your need to bear arms is unneeded. Oh wait you want your federally funded replacement for a state militia to do what??? Sorry can't allow that. Commander in Chief order your troops to stand down. So sorry, but your militia is only takes your orders that we want them to. So you say you are going to form your own militia outside of the National Guard? Well that is against the law and the rights of said militia is recognized as a treasonous homeland terrorists network. NSA get on them!
Oh crap, I just flagged myself, damn it! Hi NSA I really think you're great. You're doing a wonderful job and service.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#5 Dec 8, 2013
Pastor Goodrich

Fairport, NY

#6 Dec 9, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
The federal government has made state citizen militias illegal.
The feds are building domestic detention camps, probably to eventually house half the posters here. Just a reminder. "Gitmo" in the western states.
FTW nickbo

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 9, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
The federal government has made state citizen militias illegal. The federal government has created the National Guard to replace state militias. The question is this to the federal government. How is the National Guard an effective state militia if the National Guard is a branch of the U.S. Army? How can it be any kind of state militia or a proper replacement thereof if the it is under control and direction by the federal government ( their C.I.C.= the President).
See how these bastards work! The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to bear arms in order to maintain a militia. Well militia's are now banned because you are given a National Guard to take on the role of a state militia. With no need to have a militia therefor your need to bear arms is unneeded. Oh wait you want your federally funded replacement for a state militia to do what??? Sorry can't allow that. Commander in Chief order your troops to stand down. So sorry, but your militia is only takes your orders that we want them to. So you say you are going to form your own militia outside of the National Guard? Well that is against the law and the rights of said militia is recognized as a treasonous homeland terrorists network. NSA get on them!
Oh crap, I just flagged myself, damn it! Hi NSA I really think you're great. You're doing a wonderful job and service.
Texas still has a State Militia, not under Federal control.
Ernie

Fairport, NY

#8 Dec 9, 2013
FTW nickbo wrote:
<quoted text>Texas still has a State Militia, not under Federal control.
Not to mention a hugely reduced tax burden on residents, low welfare, law and order, better weather, less minorities... they have to be laughing at NY State.
nigbegone

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2013
Your city is to far gone to the black scums. There is no fix for that race, they are to fking stupid. Just look around they are total scums no matter were they are.
FTW nickbo

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 11, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>Once, when I was driving through Texas … they issued me a loaner pistol at the border until I was through their state!
They are so 2nd Amendment friendly!!! ;)
Next time you're home we need to hang!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 11, 2013
A judge will order the militia to bake gay cakes and ruin the whole thing. Just sayin'

Lakewood, OH

#13 Dec 13, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
A judge will order the militia to bake gay cakes and ruin the whole thing. Just sayin'
No doubt. Lmao !
Ha Ha

Iraq

#14 Dec 13, 2013
Taxation without represen wrote:
We need to start a militia in Rottenchester before it's too late !
Post a place to gather, time & date and see who shows up.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#15 Dec 13, 2013
Ha Ha

Iraq

#16 Dec 13, 2013
New York State Military law, which was mentioned in the above article. http://www.weblaws.org/new_york/laws/n.y._mil...
Ha Ha

Iraq

#17 Dec 13, 2013
If you are gonna search about militias on the internet ... use a different search engine than google.

Try "duckduckgo" better privacy policies & no filters.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#18 Dec 13, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
If you are gonna search about militias on the internet ... use a different search engine than google.
Try "duckduckgo" better privacy policies & no filters.
The only search engine worth using.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#20 Dec 13, 2013
If we are not allowed to form a militia ... then what we should do is form a political action group.

A militia implies we are gonna fight using arms to change the laws and political climate.

Really, they took the power from us without firing a shot.

They passes a bunch of unconstitutional laws, and the people whined, but didn't DO anything about it.

They rigged a few elecetions, so they wouldn't be held accountable and the people didn't make a fuss.

If you wanna put things right ... you gotta think like the civil rights activist back in the 60's.

Protest the rigged elections, so you can hold the public servents accountable.

Expose the corrupt ...
Expose the media for hire, don't let them distract the masses! Don't let the media spin the story, or let the story die before the corrupt are punished.
Expose the crooked politicians, especially during election time!
Expose public servants, make sure they live within the same laws the rest of us do!

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

#21 Dec 13, 2013
" The question is not who is going to let me; the question is who is going to stop me."
Ayn Rand

Lakewood, OH

#22 Dec 14, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a place to gather, time & date and see who shows up.
Would love too.......we will be ready ......I'll call the gang to greet those who do. Lmao
We don't call 911. We use something else .

Soon I'll post. Be patience please. Lmao
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#23 Dec 14, 2013
Quils mangent de la brioche.
Naughtyrobot wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voters Split on Trump Poll 27 min IescapedNY 7
Trump Needs to Reread his Art of the Deal Book 28 min IescapedNY 1
Perfect used to be one of the good guys 29 min IescapedNY 3
Trump News Conference Hilarious and Pathetic 30 min perfect 2
John needs to stay off this forum 34 min perfect 4
Dirty little needle secret 36 min perfect 18
Trump's Healthcare Bill DOA 1 hr IescapedNY 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance