Oxymoron - Sane Psychiatrist or Sane ...

Oxymoron - Sane Psychiatrist or Sane Psychologist

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Vinny

Fishers, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2014
Have you ever known one that's sane? They are usually the losers in college who started out in some other major and switched when they completely failed.
DiamondDaisey

Farmington, NY

#2 Jan 18, 2014
Vinny wrote:
Have you ever known one that's sane? They are usually the losers in college who started out in some other major and switched when they completely failed.
Bob Newhart you fool, he even had his own show way before Dr Phil. And people wonder why topixs is dead with only dumb people posting.
Highly Educated

Macedon, NY

#3 Jan 18, 2014
Was Timothy Leary was thrown out of Harvard ?
Those worthless degrees and drugs will do it everytime.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#4 Jan 18, 2014
How many Psychiatrist does it take to change a lightbulb?
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#5 Jan 18, 2014
Just one, but the bulb has to want to change ....
Danny Thomas

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 18, 2014
DiamondDaisey wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Newhart you fool, he even had his own show way before Dr Phil. And people wonder why topixs is dead with only dumb people posting.
Dr Newhart went on to found St. Judes Childrens Psychiatric Hospital.
Danny Thomas

Rochester, NY

#7 Jan 18, 2014
Highly Educated wrote:
Was Timothy Leary was thrown out of Harvard ?
Those worthless degrees and drugs will do it everytime.
The only people that say worthless degrees are people that have never stepped foot in college, and will always tell you "degrees don't mean nuthin'". Idiots. Now go answer my phone, and bring me some coffee.
Vinny

Fishers, NY

#8 Jan 18, 2014
You are obviously in need of a brain transplant! Bob Newhart is an actor. Dr. Phil is a high paid fraud who is worshipped by morons like you.
DiamondDaisey wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob Newhart you fool, he even had his own show way before Dr Phil. And people wonder why topixs is dead with only dumb people posting.
Danny Thomas

Rochester, NY

#9 Jan 19, 2014
Vinny wrote:
You are obviously in need of a brain transplant! Bob Newhart is an actor. Dr. Phil is a high paid fraud who is worshipped by morons like you.
<quoted text>
Dr Bob Newhart, an award winning doctor and comedian, was responsible for developing the first artificial heart transplant, that he performed successful in South Africa. His television show was based loosely around that achievement. He later won a Golden Globe award for his pioneering work in Cardiology.

Know your facts.
Danny Thomas

Rochester, NY

#10 Jan 19, 2014
Oh, and Dr Phil is a freakin' fat genius. He's so smart he could probably get a job at Strong.
Butch

Macedon, NY

#11 Jan 19, 2014
Danny Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people that say worthless degrees are people that have never stepped foot in college, and will always tell you "degrees don't mean nuthin'". Idiots. Now go answer my phone, and bring me some coffee.
well that's certainly not true. I've met many "educated fools" with those diplomas on the wall yet they lack in every other area of common sense. Imagine having a masters degree and cannot get a job. Yet they are in debt for that piece of paper. It becomes worthless and expensive. Some of you all have been bamboozled.
Vinny

Fishers, NY

#12 Jan 19, 2014
Yes, he could get a job in the psych ward entertaining ignorant morons like you.
Danny Thomas wrote:
Oh, and Dr Phil is a freakin' fat genius. He's so smart he could probably get a job at Strong.
Danny Thomas

Rochester, NY

#13 Jan 19, 2014
Vinny wrote:
Yes, he could get a job in the psych ward entertaining ignorant morons like you.
<quoted text>
Ouch. Geez, sorry I offended you. I think you will agree that Dr. Phil is a obese nutcase.
Danny Thomas

Rochester, NY

#14 Jan 19, 2014
Butch wrote:
<quoted text>
well that's certainly not true. I've met many "educated fools" with those diplomas on the wall yet they lack in every other area of common sense. Imagine having a masters degree and cannot get a job. Yet they are in debt for that piece of paper. It becomes worthless and expensive. Some of you all have been bamboozled.
Well, my degrees paid of in spades (can I say that?). I don't know anything, yet people flock to me for my sage advice. Ironic.
Vinny

Fishers, NY

#15 Jan 19, 2014
If anyone is going to you for advice, it only proves they are complete fools.
Danny Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, my degrees paid of in spades (can I say that?). I don't know anything, yet people flock to me for my sage advice. Ironic.

Since: Feb 13

Canandaigua, NY

#16 Jan 19, 2014
Danny Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people that say worthless degrees are people that have never stepped foot in college, and will always tell you "degrees don't mean nuthin'". Idiots. Now go answer my phone, and bring me some coffee.
Wrong.... I know many people who became successful that didn't go to college. In fact, I know some people who didn't even finish High School, and are doing very well. They had the know how knowledge. It all depends on what a person wants in life.
Danny Thomas

Rochester, NY

#17 Jan 19, 2014
maxsab wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong.... I know many people who became successful that didn't go to college. In fact, I know some people who didn't even finish High School, and are doing very well. They had the know how knowledge. It all depends on what a person wants in life.
I think you will agree, individuals with degrees (by in large) earn significantly more in their lifetime. There are a lot of smart, resourceful people without degrees, some even earning very high salaries.

However, without education, higher paying careers are limited (no medicine, law, accounting, engineering, senior management, teaching on the college level etc). So my point is that, while anybody can get through college, those that choose not to will have more limited choices, and likely earn significantly less money in total.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Wedge, I Don't Necessarily Dislike You! 43 min Ha Ha 4
OBAMA RATED 5th BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY! 46 min Ha Ha 23
California wants to Sucede from US 1 hr Ha Ha 17
Started Christmas shopping today 4 hr IescapedNY 23
Trump Putting Together A Great Cabinet! 5 hr IescapedNY 20
Started Hanukkah shopping today 5 hr Moshe 5
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 10 hr amwaysux 30

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages