Suspicious Newark fire under investig...

Suspicious Newark fire under investigation

There are 10 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Aug 14, 2009, titled Suspicious Newark fire under investigation. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

The Newark Police Department and the Wayne County Fire Investigating Team are investigating a suspicious fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

blah blah blah

West Springfield, MA

#1 Aug 14, 2009
investigation
LTRAF59

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 14, 2009
I pray that there is not a "Fire Bug" in town. Newark PD will be keeping a close eye on the neighborhood.
keith

Newark, NY

#3 Aug 14, 2009
Better check someone in the Newark Fire Dept.,There you might find your firebug.
Chili

Livonia, NY

#4 Aug 15, 2009
Looks like they made an arrest for this.
Seems comments on here are more upset with an accidental fire by a black city resident, then a fire started on purpose by a white burb resident.???
chris

Rochester, NY

#5 Aug 15, 2009
Nice job newark thanks to all the good people out there who caught the guy.
Okman

Penfield, NY

#6 Jun 21, 2010
Which fire are we talking about now?
Vote Zornow

Rochester, NY

#7 Aug 25, 2014
Under Chief Christler. Less crimes putting lives in jeopardy in Newark. He allows Investigators opportunity to succeed in bringing Justice to our community. he surely dedicates his time to the safety of families I'm proud to have him as the chief. Now if the police that handle traffic get around more we'd have a - almost perfectly - excellent Newark.
Bob McLonsberry

Rochester, NY

#8 Aug 25, 2014
Vote Zornow wrote:
Under Chief Christler. Less crimes putting lives in jeopardy in Newark. He allows Investigators opportunity to succeed in bringing Justice to our community. he surely dedicates his time to the safety of families I'm proud to have him as the chief. Now if the police that handle traffic get around more we'd have a - almost perfectly - excellent Newark.
Newark is nothing but a bunch of inbreeds.
How many trailer parks do you have out there?
Newark is Awesome

Rochester, NY

#9 Aug 25, 2014
Bob McLonsberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Newark is nothing but a bunch of inbreeds.
How many trailer parks do you have out there?
There's all sorts of trailer parks in and around the community. How about you visit here and see for yourself.
Vote Zornow

Rochester, NY

#10 Aug 25, 2014
Bob McLonsberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Newark is nothing but a bunch of inbreeds.
How many trailer parks do you have out there?
We are not inbreeds!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuomo: Bridge renaming backlash personally hurtful 39 min tgor 14
I'm working on Thanksgiving at the hotel and co... 2 hr IescapedNY 7
Trump Accused by 13 Women of Sexual Abuse 2 hr IescapedNY 4
Contribute to Planned Parenthood For Xmas 3 hr Colabri 2
Have yo started your Christmas shopping yet? 4 hr IescapedNY 20
Verizon is Screwing with Pittsford Users 7 hr IescapedNY 35
Mar-a-Lego Can't Sell Rooms or Golf 7 hr IescapedNY 7

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages