Bus Driver Beaten, Robbed

Bus Driver Beaten, Robbed

There are 10 comments on the 13WHAM story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Bus Driver Beaten, Robbed. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Rochester, N.Y. - Every day for 15 years, Dave Cooper walked and biked to his job as a bus driver for the Regional Transit Service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 16, 2012
A man walking to work and gets attacked by a savage/coward with a club. The city is a war zone taken over by lowlife thugs.When/if this POS is caught he has a good chance of getting little or no time the way the judges are today.Think about it people,it is pretty damn bad when a person that wants to work can't even be safe walking on the city streets.

pigpen911

Location hidden

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Nutandyahoo wrote:
He safely and enjoyable walked to walk for over 16 years with no problem.
But if you look and act like a victim over that many years, eventually you will become a victim.
Did he actually start to call the police cause someone was "following him"?? How did he know he was being followed, did he make 3 left turns?
You didn't have anywhere near the problems even 5 years ago in the city.Now the thugs think they can get away with anything they do and the courts won't do anything.It seems like you are saying it is the victims fault and the punk was just doing what punks do so it is O.K. That is some kind of crazy way to think,but I guess it is aways easier to blame the victim in some people's minds."Did he take 3 left turns"? Why in hell should anybody have to do that in a American city? Why should anyone be afraid to walk anywhere in our cities? Do you live and walk around in the city? If not,why? Is it your fault that you can't be safe in the city or is it because of the out of control animals that roam the streets looking to rob,rape or murder someone? On last thing,you asked how he knew he was being followed,wouldn't you know? You would have to be stupid not to know when you are being stalked by a POS that was going to do you harm. BTW: The thug was luck that the victim didn't have a CCW and blew the POS away.I sure if that happened you would be screaming to hang the victim for defending himself against a poor little thug.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#4 Nov 16, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
A man walking to work and gets attacked by a savage/coward with a club. The city is a war zone taken over by lowlife thugs.When/if this POS is caught he has a good chance of getting little or no time the way the judges are today.Think about it people,it is pretty damn bad when a person that wants to work can't even be safe walking on the city streets.
What say you move into Rochester City and make it safe since you live in fear of it discuss the crime ALL the time???!!!!

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 16, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
What say you move into Rochester City and make it safe since you live in fear of it discuss the crime ALL the time???!!!!
I don't see you doing anything about the crime in the city other than running your mouth and how unjust it is for black people in the city. Put up or shut up.

pigpen911

Location hidden

#6 Nov 16, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you C.C.,why would I move into a war zone/ghetto when I live in the nice safe burbs? You would have to be an idiot to even ask a stupid question like that. I live in "fear"?,ya,right,I am not afraid of you or your peers in the least,most of them are cowards that have to be in a pack,carry a gun,attack someone from behind or use a knife,real tough guys,lol.Do I discuss crime all of the time?,yup,I do because it has run rampant for way too long and is getting worst everyday while people like you sit back and do nothing to stop besides blame everyone else.If anyone is in fear it is you.I hate thugs that ruin our country and worked hard for many years to make sure they paid for their crimes,guess what,I enjoyed every second of it.Just saying sweety.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Look at that part of the city, it's rather "Spooky"

Too bad he wasn't carrying pepper spray, stun gun, or even a firearm. He would've amply protected himself, and either subdued or dispatch a low life dirtbag thru.

pigpen911

Location hidden

#11 Nov 16, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in the city and it's a not a warzone! I have relatives and friends on all four quadrants! So you offend me, fella! There's nothing wrong with the burbs either, but you don't exactly live in Beverly Hills. Excuuse me, but who are these thugs that you speak of that are ruining the country? The only ones who I see that are ruining it is corrupt politicians(conservatives) and jews. If anybody knows it's you...especially the latter.
I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else,all I was doing is pointing out the fact that the city has become a war zone.We can agree to disagree on that. I agree that there are some nice areas still in the city like the southwedge where you live.I can only thank God that I don't live in Beverly Hills,can't stand fake snobs like them and quit happy where I live now.The thugs that I am speaking of are the ones that run wild,rob,rape,murder and steal.Politicans,I agree with you on that one,but there you go again being a racist with the Jew slur,why? Steve one last time,I am Irish/German and I must of been the only "Jewish" alter boy in history.
Negrodamous

Plattsburgh, NY

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Jig--a--boos are all subhuman animals.

pigpen911

Location hidden

#13 Nov 16, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
All you people need to stop! This crime could have happened anywhere, it just happened to be in the city. If it happened in Fairport, there wouldn't be a thread. Most of you on this thread are caucasian like myself who make ignorant assumptions about the city and you proabably never lived there. Tell me something, how come a white guy like myself could walk down Clifford Avenue and Genesee street(as I recently did) and didn't have a problem and wasn't intimidated?
"Walked down Clifford and Genesee" without a problem,I would guess that you are very lucky and should buy a lottery ticket soon.BTW: I lived on the corner of Rocket and North Goodman for 3 years after I moved back from Philly,so yes I have lived in a city.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 16, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>What is your view of the city, Patriot?
It seems you value you my opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breitbart Goes After McMaster 1 hr IescapedNY 4
Trumps Appoval Rating Now 10% 1 hr pretend helicopte... 6
Outer Rural Area Man Arrested for encounters wi... 1 hr pretend helicopte... 5
Buffalo LOSES again 17 to 10 1 hr pretend helicopte... 22
Racist 13WHAM Exclusive: Medley Mystery Solved 1 hr Urine Trump Terri... 8
Bannon Thinks Trump Will Fail 3 hr Darlene 8
Rachel Barnhart is just looking for a job 3 hr Darlene 20

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance