Two teens remain hospitalized after a...

Two teens remain hospitalized after accident

There are 7 comments on the Star-Gazette.COM story from Jul 5, 2010, titled Two teens remain hospitalized after accident. In it, Star-Gazette.COM reports that:

Two of nine teenagers who were injured in a one-vehicle accident Wednesday in Hornellsville remain hospitalized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Gazette.COM.

Annie

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2010
Sounds like this Taylear Maiello is in worse shape then the crazy drunk driver.
Lisa

Prattsburgh, NY

#2 Jul 7, 2010
Annie wrote:
Sounds like this Taylear Maiello is in worse shape then the crazy drunk driver.
It's fairly evident that they're ALL crazy...not one of em less crazy than another...Life is about choices...crazy choices = crazy consequences :(
andycapp

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 8, 2010
Nine kids in this tiny car?
Taylear Maiello

Springville, NY

#4 Nov 2, 2010
I always look up people commenting on the accident. Im Taylear Maiello. And I am doing wonderful. Yes, I have meds now and cant do "crazy" senior things.. but really guys? hah I blew a 0.0.. My friends family member made us leave and I did call about 3 friends to pick me up but its was to late and they didnt answer. My boyfriend and I were fighting and he left about an hr or so before the accident. I love Em and she is doing good also :)
slammer

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Taylear Maiello wrote:
I always look up people commenting on the accident. Im Taylear Maiello. And I am doing wonderful. Yes, I have meds now and cant do "crazy" senior things.. but really guys? hah I blew a 0.0.. My friends family member made us leave and I did call about 3 friends to pick me up but its was to late and they didnt answer. My boyfriend and I were fighting and he left about an hr or so before the accident. I love Em and she is doing good also :)
So what? Do you want a cookie?? You kids will never learn, one of you had a DWI and crashed her car in an accidnet before this one. You all think its funny. And you all get away with it by useing the white mentally insane card, and needing meds.
slammer

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Taylear Maiello wrote:
And tell me, if your underage, what is this drink you have in you myspace page? http://www.myspace.com/154326094/photos/51628...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#10 Aug 20, 2014
No one should drink and drive no matter what age. That commercial slogan is correct: "Drive Sober or get pulled over"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 25% of RCSD students missed first day 9 min Ghetto Gardens 14
Remembering Officer Daryl Pierson 16 min Big BLM Supporter 11
White Woman Gets 6 months instead of 18 Years i... 32 min Big BLM Supporter 2
News Two Rochester Officers Injured While on Duty 35 min timmy 2
Should Wegmans go national? 51 min Caprice Classic fan 2
McDonald's is messing with MY McMuffin 57 min Honkey the Cracker 5
superintendent called the attendance figure "co... 1 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages