Is lilly really gone from 95.1

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
slammer

Holley, NY

#1 Aug 29, 2010
The message boards are lit up with another Female co host gone from one of Alans shows.People are not sure what is going on and Will Alan the Wease el Levin step up and be honest about what is going on.

My guess is that he is so scared about his delicate situation that he will not even think about what happened.Alan is true only to himself and the facts speak for themselves,

Alan,I hate to say I told you so but I told you.
Jenna Talia

Rochester, NY

#2 Aug 30, 2010
I heard Bob Lonsberry's daughter is gonna be the new chick on Wease - she is working for 1/3 of Lilly's old contract salary (those Lonsberrys are easy to fool into working cheap)

someone said that when Lilly left she put some Albanian muslim gypsy curse on Wease that Friday he had his hear issue. I didn't even hear anyone say she went to visit him.
Maybe she's bartending at Woodys or JG Crummers unless she's not allowed to work at the station's advertisers
slammer

Holley, NY

#3 Aug 30, 2010
Another faithful honest person thrown under the Bus By Alan the Wease el Levin...All I can say is that I tried to warn her about Alan.The suits are really nervous and the nails are coming out now.

Where will Alan go after his failure on CC? Dam I am spot on with my predictions and Alan is under so much stress that I firmly Believe his Physical health problems are directly related to what his happening on CC morning Show.

My advise to His sidekick is take whatever they offer you when they squeeze Alan out because he will run any one over if it is to his benefit .

Hey Alan,have a nice day HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
wease cares from Macedon

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 31, 2010
slammer wrote:
Another faithful honest person thrown under the Bus By Alan the Wease el Levin...All I can say is that I tried to warn her about Alan.The suits are really nervous and the nails are coming out now.
Where will Alan go after his failure on CC? Dam I am spot on with my predictions and Alan is under so much stress that I firmly Believe his Physical health problems are directly related to what his happening on CC morning Show.
My advise to His sidekick is take whatever they offer you when they squeeze Alan out because he will run any one over if it is to his benefit .
Once again.....WHY THE HELL IS THAT WEASE's PROBLEM????? He is not her boss. He is also not making these decisions.....it is the so called "suits" as you like to refer to them. Not wease's issue....not wease's doing....not wease's problem...end of story.

And you pretend to feel no ill will toward him.....what a joke!

You, my friend, are an idiot!
semper fi

Walworth, NY

#5 Aug 31, 2010
slammer wrote:
Now we know what happened!!! Slammer,a.k.a. little dick, tried to warn, Lilly, and his BAD BREATH killed her. Hey GARY ALLEN, go to the dentist will you.
James

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 31, 2010
I listened to the Wease show on his first day back from the hospital, and it was terrible.
I don't see why anyone would find his show good or interesting or anything.
I'd prefer to listen to Looneyberry and laugh at him when he's not trying to be funny.
wease cares from Macedon

Spencerport, NY

#7 Aug 31, 2010
James wrote:
I'd prefer to listen to Looneyberry and laugh at him when he's not trying to be funny.
Then do so. It's called changing the station.
slammer

Holley, NY

#8 Aug 31, 2010
Now the only question is will Alan go back to his original home on the radio.In my humble but so far exact prediction He will return to 96.5 because no one else will want him. At Almost 70 Alan is having a very hard time with lots of CC support but to no avail.
People are welcome to see how hard I tried to warn him that he was fatally ruining his career.Oh well,my prediction is Alan will return with hat in hand and make a deal to reunite himself with Tommy.Once a Weasel always a weasel.But like all other faithful 96.5 fans,we will welcome you back if and only if you decide to see the light Alan.Otherwise you might want to bet it all on the flop again with what you have left .But be careful ,its not just your future you are playing with.As I can see it is a conversation that no one should ever have but you bet yourself in a corner.

By the way,please make you sure you get healthy soon.No one needs to be so stressed over there finances or there work.CC is very very tough but its just a job Alan.

I wonder if you have wished Lilly good luck on the air since she was let go with no warning.Hmmmm,maybe The fake Alan is the one who people hear and not the real one only some people know.Just a question.HEHEHEHHHEHE
Lance

Rochester, NY

#9 Sep 1, 2010
Hey Gary, what happened to the Ryan Seacrest prediction you bad breathed snagle tooth?
slammer

Holley, NY

#10 Sep 1, 2010
Now the only question is will Alan go back to his original home on the radio.In my humble but so far exact prediction He will return to 96.5 because no one else will want him. At Almost 70 Alan is having a very hard time with lots of CC support but to no avail.
People are welcome to see how hard I tried to warn him that he was fatally ruining his career.Oh well,my prediction is Alan will return with hat in hand and make a deal to reunite himself with Tommy.Once a Weasel always a weasel.But like all other faithful 96.5 fans,we will welcome you back if and only if you decide to see the light Alan.Otherwise you might want to bet it all on the flop again with what you have left .But be careful ,its not just your future you are playing with.As
Read them and Weep Alan.
I can see it is a conversation that no one should ever have but you bet yourself in a corner.
By the way,please make you sure you get healthy soon.No one needs to be so stressed over there finances or there work.CC is very very tough but its just a job Alan.
I wonder if you have wished Lilly good luck on the air since she was let go with no warning.Hmmmm,maybe The fake Alan is the one who people hear and not the real one only some people know.Just a question.HEHEHEHHHEHE
wease cares from Macedon

Rochester, NY

#11 Sep 2, 2010
Slammer....you seem to be at such a loss for words that all you can do is copy and paste old statements....BORING!
slammer

Holley, NY

#12 Sep 2, 2010
First and foremost my best wishes go out to another innocent victim run over by Alan the Weasel Levin.Everyone I know in the Biz had nothing but nice things to say about her.Of course I predicted that CC would start to interfere with the Show because the ratings are no where near where they should be.They are going to start to comb Alans contract with a fine tooth comb and if that does not work then they will mess with him so much that he will finally quit.

Remember People,CC is the station that would call advertisers and people just to start as much trouble as they could for Alan,and it would drive Weasel nuts.

He is working for the big boys now and it is very obvious he is failing .

How does it feel to throw another person under the Bus Alan?Quite normal for you.I hope your stress levels come down,you need a job for at least another 15 years because of financial obligations..HAHAHHAHAHAHA
Lance

Rochester, NY

#13 Sep 2, 2010
Lance wrote:
Hey Gary, what happened to the Ryan Seacrest prediction you bad breathed snagle tooth?
Gary, you never answered my question.
slammer

Holley, NY

#14 Sep 2, 2010
Be careful what you wish for Alan.By the way,how does it feel to throw under innocent victim under the proverbial bus?

I told you the suits would start messing with the show.But you are one stubborn old man who is quickly running out of options.HAHHAHA

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#15 Sep 2, 2010
Gary,
Answer Lance's question.
wease cares from Macedon

Rochester, NY

#16 Sep 2, 2010
slammer wrote:
Be careful what you wish for Alan.By the way,how does it feel to throw under innocent victim under the proverbial bus?
I told you the suits would start messing with the show.But you are one stubborn old man who is quickly running out of options.HAHHAHA
Are you absolutely void of the cognitive ability that it takes to have a back and forth conversation?
semper fi

Walworth, NY

#17 Sep 2, 2010
I think Gary (slammer)Allen's bad breath has affected his thinking. That green cloud coming from his mouth, every time he opens it, just clouds his thinking. Gary have your mammy brush your teeth, next time she wipes your A$$.
Skippy

Rochester, NY

#18 Sep 3, 2010
i_m_watching wrote:
Gary,
Answer Lance's question.
He cant. He is a Coward, also delusional and of course that rotten teeth thing. He has never predicted anything that has come to fruition. He keeps trying, but no go. What a loser. Hey Gary, it's a big holiday weekend, how about doing something special like maybe a shower or something?
slammer

Holley, NY

#19 Sep 3, 2010
Then why did they fire Lilly? And why did Alan again not defend a innocent co worker?And why are the stations ratings in the toilet ?

But remember Alan,you have to readjust your giant ego before the loyal listeners of 96.5 take you back.
wease cares from Macedon

Rochester, NY

#20 Sep 3, 2010
slammer wrote:
Then why did they fire Lilly? And why did Alan again not defend a innocent co worker?And why are the stations ratings in the toilet ?
But remember Alan,you have to readjust your giant ego before the loyal listeners of 96.5 take you back.
So you are absolutely void of the cognitive ability that it takes to have a back and forth conversation.

But I guess I knew that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little league World Series 7 hr Truth hurts liber... 1
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) 16 hr Solved 117
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 18 hr Hon Rev Dickwadstein 139
haha prefers justin over amanda 21 hr perfect 1
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 21 hr perfect 57
Trump Spreads Claim that Clinton's Mentor was K... Sun perfect 11
haha changed to my username, why? Sun perfect 28

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages