War Lord

Rochester, NY

#43 Jul 28, 2014
Here's one that's been sorta irking me lately. When I wish someone Happy Birthday on Facebook, they don't come back and like the comment especially if I know they have been online since I wished them HB. Or if they give other wishes a like and not mine, especially if I know you very well. How rude. I'm pretty humble, but when you don't say thank you or give a comment a like, it makes you feel slighted or like you wasted your time.
Former User

Rochester, NY

#44 Jul 28, 2014
War Lord wrote:
Here's one that's been sorta irking me lately. When I wish someone Happy Birthday on Facebook, they don't come back and like the comment especially if I know they have been online since I wished them HB. Or if they give other wishes a like and not mine, especially if I know you very well. How rude. I'm pretty humble, but when you don't say thank you or give a comment a like, it makes you feel slighted or like you wasted your time.
Yeah, that's worth worrying about. Get out of the basement more. Facebook is not helping your mental health issues.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#45 Jul 28, 2014
War Lord wrote:
Here's one that's been sorta irking me lately. When I wish someone Happy Birthday on Facebook, they don't come back and like the comment especially if I know they have been online since I wished them HB. Or if they give other wishes a like and not mine, especially if I know you very well. How rude. I'm pretty humble, but when you don't say thank you or give a comment a like, it makes you feel slighted or like you wasted your time.
is your other screen name Diamond Daisy?
Wart Lord

Rochester, NY

#46 Jul 28, 2014
People whose entire existence is based on what happens on their's and other's facebook pages.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47 Jul 28, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
Liberals in hybid cars with Obama 2008/2012 bumperstickers.
I wanna pull up along side them and scream:"this is all your fault"
Lotsa good jobs out there, just keep plugging....
Rhondas Cousin

Rochester, NY

#48 Jul 28, 2014
if you axe me i doesnt even know whats a peeve is. but if you axe me what kind of pet i be wanting its a pit bull to keeps me save from the man.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#49 Jul 28, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Lotsa good jobs out there, just keep plugging....
Yeah, you're right!

DHS is hiring, but you gotta look good in jack boots and have no knowledge of the constitution ... feel free to apply,
ICE is short agents,
IRS needs SWAT team members,
BLM is hiring combat troops,

All good union jobs, that feed off the taxpayers.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#50 Jul 28, 2014
I almost forgot the NSA ... the biggest nosey neighbor you can have!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#51 Jul 28, 2014
LAYOFFS FADE AS ECONOMY REBOUNDS.....Associated Press .(7-25-14)....Jobless claims fall to lowest level in 8 years, pay hikes may be next.......Embrace the Truth......
Benny

Rochester, NY

#53 Jul 28, 2014
Five dollar cars with a set of $1000 spinners. Losers.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#54 Jul 28, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
LAYOFFS FADE AS ECONOMY REBOUNDS.....Associated Press .(7-25-14)....Jobless claims fall to lowest level in 8 years, pay hikes may be next.......Embrace the Truth......
go back and look at the statistics again .... you may see the media bias at work.

http://thenullspace.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/...

personnaly, I don't trust studies from people who are trying to sell me stuff.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#60 Jul 28, 2014
Bad Company-1 wrote:
Blacks
White do-gooders
Ignorant people
Rochester weather
Low life people
Foreign car owners
Back from the dead?!?
Benny

Rochester, NY

#61 Jul 29, 2014
Smart One wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take a Mercedes or BMW over a black any day. It's a no brainer!
And then they'll try to take your Benz or BMW. Good thing they both can be tracked quickly with on-board GPS, activated remotely. We don't steal their Escalades.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#62 Jul 29, 2014
Ha Ha Tard Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
it's all your daddy's fault he didnt pull out fast enough
At least I know my daddy!
At least my daddy is still around ...
At least my daddy taught me responsibility ...
At least my daddy wasn't born in Kenya ...
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#63 Jul 29, 2014
Benny wrote:
<quoted text>
And then they'll try to take your Benz or BMW. Good thing they both can be tracked quickly with on-board GPS, activated remotely. We don't steal their Escalades.
True, but you can also track 80% of blacks with their GPS ankle monitor ...
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#64 Jul 29, 2014
Posts 55 thu 58 deleted!
Bad Company-1 was ousted as fast as he got here!
I don't care for the guy, but I hate censorship worse!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#65 Jul 29, 2014
My biggest pet peeve is when I have headaches and children start whining at me.
Darlene

Rochester, NY

#66 Jul 29, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
Posts 55 thu 58 deleted!
Bad Company-1 was ousted as fast as he got here!
I don't care for the guy, but I hate censorship worse!
First page deletions include posts 4, 6, 10 thru 15, 17, 20 thru 26 and 35. Unbelievable.
Darlene

Rochester, NY

#67 Jul 29, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
My biggest pet peeve is when I have headaches and children start whining at me.
How is the poll on you going?
Diamond Daisy

Fairport, NY

#68 Jul 29, 2014
I hate wind storms!
The wing blows my mouth open, and the whistling in my head gives me a headache!!!!

Oh, but I like turtles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease el and hate 10 min Ezra 28
rhonda hates being black (Mar '14) 37 min Proud Honky 7
pants up dont loot 51 min Proud Honky 16
Rochester Rocs: Best Fish Fry (Apr '14) 1 hr Bob 26
10WHEC leaves out the Mugshot of another White ... 1 hr Ezra 4
White girls defend their Pimp (Jun '13) 4 hr ape hat 6
NYPD on Wartime Status - No Arrests Unless Necc... 4 hr Jokette 14
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:56 pm PST