No Jail Time For Black Man Who Critic...

No Jail Time For Black Man Who Critically Injured Puppy

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 11, 2013
A Rochester man who pleaded guilty in a disturbing animal cruelty case was sentenced on Tuesday.

Keshawn John-Charles, 22, was sentenced to 16 work weekends and five years probation.

Police in Brockport said John-Charles threw his girlfriend's puppy against a wall and then tried to drown it in a bathtub in August. The puppy suffered serious injuries and had to be put down.

Not surprised.

Related Stories

Rochester, NY

#2 Jun 11, 2013
pleaded guilty to what??

was it even proven he did it?
maybe the girlfriend did it and said he did it cause she was fighting with him??

Macedon, NY

#3 Jun 11, 2013
5 YEARS PROBATION- 4 a mutt?

Rochester, NY

#4 Jun 11, 2013
Thank god Megan Merkle didn't get 5 years probation, that would have been to hard with all her drinking and drugging.

Macedon, NY

#5 Jun 11, 2013
so this puppies life is worth more than the woman that the merkel dipstick murdered. what a lovely court system we have. a furry animals life is more than a human is worth.
Ha Ha

#6 Jun 11, 2013
I think that anyone who whines about the treatment of animals should be forced to live in a small cell with HUNDREDS of small animals for a couple of years.

If they don't change their priorities about animals VS people ... then grind them up into puppy chow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers 4 min Women for Hillary 43
Is Trump Running a Campaign or Hotel Promotion? 11 min Women for Hillary 15
Hey all you TrumpTards 26 min Women for Hillary 101
Kevin Williams - what is your opinion? 4 hr Scott H 55
News Town justice: 'Emergency doctrine' valid in res... 12 hr alexei2001 2
Janet Lomax Retiring from Ch 10 Wed TV Watcher 17
News Shariah Marches on in Florida and New York Wed Demon Finder 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance