Sandy refugees say life in tent city feels like prison

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2012
How can this be in the wonderful world of Obama land?

Has he let his voters down already????

http://news.yahoo.com/sandy-refugees-life-ten...

lil boobie is having a stressful weekend at LUXURIOUS camp David
stank breath whites

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Do you have a life outside of topix, or does it revolve around your hate for the president of the united states? Give it a rest dude, you're not proving anything. It obvious the guy you wanted to win had lost. Stop being bitter and man up and sulk it up. See what he can do instead of looking at what you think he can't do. Your constant rants are meaniless. Be grateful you wake up every morning.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#3 Nov 11, 2012
"The post-storm housing a refugee camp on the grounds of the Monmouth Park racetrack - is in lockdown, with security guards at every door, including the showers."

They learned after Katrina. Of course we're dealing with rich whites here, and not felonious blacks.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#4 Nov 11, 2012
stank breath whites wrote:
Do you have a life outside of topix, or does it revolve around your hate for the president of the united states? Give it a rest dude, you're not proving anything. It obvious the guy you wanted to win had lost. Stop being bitter and man up and sulk it up. See what he can do instead of looking at what you think he can't do. Your constant rants are meaniless. Be grateful you wake up every morning.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Or he should LEAVE the country.
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#5 Nov 11, 2012
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
Or he should LEAVE the country.
I hate sore losers. Notice since the election, Pigpen, and Steel City Steelers barely showed up talk smack like they did before. Just this clown above who is seeking for attention. As for Patriot USA, he's a follower. Conservatives.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 11, 2012
I'm a follower...LOL, is that all you got PUNKpublican ? Please, save your breath, the stench is killing us.
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
I'm a follower...LOL, is that all you got PUNKpublican ? Please, save your breath, the stench is killing us.
You are a follower. All you do is echo and agree with IescapeNY. Come back when you have thoughts of your own. And that goes for the rest of your conversative compadres.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#8 Nov 11, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>I hate sore losers. Notice since the election, Pigpen, and Steel City Steelers barely showed up talk smack like they did before. Just this clown above who is seeking for attention. As for Patriot USA, he's a follower. Conservatives.
They've been posting under a variety of nasty names they THINK offend us.

LOL....theyre too scared, stupid and ashamed to post under "normal" circumstances!!!

Sore losers!

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#9 Nov 11, 2012
The SANDY Refugess....err I mean victims, err, I mean survivors best get ready for those infamous FEMA trailers....

it's gonna be a long, cold winter.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 11, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>You are a follower. All you do is echo and agree with IescapeNY. Come back when you have thoughts of your own. And that goes for the rest of your conversative compadres.
Um, er duh ah er um der duh,

Not to sound like Obama without a teleprompter but I thought we and a few others were all Nickbo13?

Yo b startin to sound like a liberal without an argument.
rePIGpublican

Astoria, NY

#11 Nov 11, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, er duh ah er um der duh,
Not to sound like Obama without a teleprompter but I thought we and a few others were all Nickbo13?
Yo b startin to sound like a liberal without an argument.
Well, he stuttered himself into a second term, moron. You conservatives don't have anything except jealousy.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 11, 2012
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>You are a follower. All you do is echo and agree with IescapeNY. Come back when you have thoughts of your own. And that goes for the rest of your conversative compadres.
I post when I want to post you moron. I very rarely post a thread topic. Oh and by the way, if that upsets you..........GOOD
The man

Rochester, NY

#13 Nov 11, 2012
The big problem is BO is such an a$$hole, as are his supporters. He can't speak w/o someone else writing the script. It's like a freakin puppet show. The guy is totally clueless and lost when it comes to substance and leadership. Pathetic at best. Add d-bag biden to the mix and you have a couple of clowns running the country. The media is completely left-wing. How about that drunk biatch diane sawyer?

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/07/diane-sawyer-dr...

Let wing losers. George S., the midget with his fake hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) 5 hr silent no longer 48
13WHAM Anchor Don Alhart to work until he drops... (Jan '13) 9 hr watchman69 36
March 27, 2009 - VERBAKEL ASSAULT 10 hr Gods Property 9
This Dude is MY hero 10 hr Gods Property 1
Looking for Crime Statistics for Greece 10 hr Gods Property 5
Irondequoit cop accused of making racist comments 10 hr Flimsy wall of de... 17
One person is dead after being hit by an Amtrak... 10 hr DitulliosMojo 1
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]