Two new red light cameras to go live on Friday

Dec 5, 2012 Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester 8

There will be two new red light cameras will be activated in Rochester on Friday.

Full Story

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Bollocks.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 6, 2012
F YOU Tom Richards!!!! YOUR A BIG A-HOLE.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2012
City Residents are like City employees and city cops, we don't have to pay them.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 7, 2012
They completely line the route from Greece to the city in all directions. It's disgusting. We all know it has absolutely NOTHING to do with safety! None whatsoever! So most of the $$$ comes from Greece residents to support the ghetto city. It's bullcrap. I think EVERYONE who gets one should just not pay it. Period. There is nothing they can do about it. And I also agree it potentially causes MORE accidents, not LESS!
Big Daddy Don

Boston, MA

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Thank former Mayor Dummy for these cameras. It was Lt. Governor Dufus who put these things in. The old man is just following orders from his boss in Albany. Blame him.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Big Daddy Don wrote:
Thank former Mayor Dummy for these cameras. It was Lt. Governor Dufus who put these things in. The old man is just following orders from his boss in Albany. Blame him.
Doesn't matter which Mayor it was. As long as the city continues to vote democratic, which they will, things will continue to get worse. Not a chance of things improving. None whatsoever.
genocidethemoron s

Rochester, NY

#11 Dec 7, 2012
originally, i hated the idea of these cameras

then crime got so bad, i figured, hell, why not

then i saw the truth

the crime leaves the corner the camera is on, and simply moves one corner closer to you

freaking ridiculous, now you see crime and drug dealers and cops and all sorts of nonsense on corners and side streets that previously werent THAT bad before the camera nearby went up

eventually, we will have a camera on every corner, and they'll find a way around that too
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#12 Dec 7, 2012
genocidethemorons wrote:
originally, i hated the idea of these cameras
then crime got so bad, i figured, hell, why not
then i saw the truth
the crime leaves the corner the camera is on, and simply moves one corner closer to you
freaking ridiculous, now you see crime and drug dealers and cops and all sorts of nonsense on corners and side streets that previously werent THAT bad before the camera nearby went up
eventually, we will have a camera on every corner, and they'll find a way around that too
nickbo, your drunk again???
these red light cameras are not the police cameras.
they are 2 different things stupid, and neither type have been proven to do what they were suppose to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10WHEC leaves out the Mugshot of another White ... 3 hr Jokette 11
Rochester Rocs: Best Fish Fry (Apr '14) 3 hr Jokette 35
Local law enforcement agencies to honor fallen ... 3 hr Jokette 6
Kodak Going Into Smartphone Business 4 hr FURHONDA 11
rhonda hates being black (Mar '14) 7 hr Jokette 12
Rochester homeless tents vacated 7 hr Jokette 21
Missing memories (Aug '09) 8 hr Jokette 45
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web