Teacher Denies Sex Abuse... because she's Racist

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Sam Walton

Penfield, NY

#1 Apr 17, 2013
A teacher in Texas has invoked her own racism in a defense against charges that she fondled an African-American student in her first grade class.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/17/texas-t...

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Sam Walton wrote:
A teacher in Texas has invoked her own racism in a defense against charges that she fondled an African-American student in her first grade class.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/17/texas-t...
Now THAT'S an interesting "defense". Sad thing is, it's Texas, she may get off!
Sam Walton

Penfield, NY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT'S an interesting "defense". Sad thing is, it's Texas, she may get off!
We'll have to see. It is a unique and audacious defense, but likely it will attract to much national attention to go away quietly.

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Sam Walton wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll have to see. It is a unique and audacious defense, but likely it will attract to much national attention to go away quietly.

Hopefully! Your link was the first I'd heard of it! I just don't want it to become the pedophile "excuse" no matter the race of the sick adult. Thanks for the heads up! I really want to follow this. As I said, it's Texas, you never know. They're right up there with Floriduh!:)
Sam Walton

Penfield, NY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully! Your link was the first I'd heard of it! I just don't want it to become the pedophile "excuse" no matter the race of the sick adult. Thanks for the heads up! I really want to follow this. As I said, it's Texas, you never know. They're right up there with Floriduh!:)
You should read:

Defensive Racism: An Unapologetic Examination of Racial Differences by Edgar J. Steele. Available on Amazon. It is a definitive, unvarnished and raw look at racism.

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Sam Walton wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read:
Defensive Racism: An Unapologetic Examination of Racial Differences by Edgar J. Steele. Available on Amazon. It is a definitive, unvarnished and raw look at racism.
Thanks, I will!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Craig, Staff writer at D&C writting falseh... 7 hr BlackCuckold 23
Security Prep Underway for Lilac Festival 8 hr Maude 2
NYPD officer shot in head recovering 8 hr Joint Chiefs 13
Break room ratings 8 hr Tommy Rules 308
State police won't release dashcam video of off... 13 hr EthiopianJew 22
News City clergy: Rochester could be next Baltimore 13 hr B Clinton 9
Musical Artist Refuse to Play in Racist Country... 13 hr EthiopianJew 2
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]