I'm having a huge bbq tomorrow topix ...

I'm having a huge bbq tomorrow topix family

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rePIGpublican

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2014
The family is throwing a bbq birthday bash for yours truly. Many relatives and friends will be attending. Also many of my neighbors here in the south wedge. I would love for many of you guys to attend, but some of you are just too mean spirited. I wouldn't mind if pigpen shows up since he's been begging me for a dinner invitation forever. But there will be plenty of pork ribs being served and that leaves him out. Everyone knows that jews don't eat pork.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Alexander, NY

#3 Jul 18, 2014
Can I come with my 10 children? Will there be any chicken and grape kool aid, and watermelon for desert as well?
rePIGpublican

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Can I come with my 10 children? Will there be any chicken and grape kool aid, and watermelon for desert as well?
IescapedNY, sure you can come. Us white folks love chicken, kool aid, and watermelon as well. Just leave the racist attitude at the door.
rePIGpublican

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2014
Mr Siverstien wrote:
The fine Jews of Israel are having a wonerfull Palestinian BBQ as we speak.
I love it!!!! Go Israel. Don't let up.....Cook them once and all. Spank them so hard they won't act up again.
Have fun at your pathetic bbq Zippy.
Well, shouldn't you be there? You can come to my function if you can't get to Isreal. But you know you can't touch the ribs.
Darlene

Pittsford, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2014
So lots of people have to listen to you spouting off? That will clear the party out pretty fast. Ignorance will be on the menu.
rePIGpublican

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2014
Darlene wrote:
So lots of people have to listen to you spouting off? That will clear the party out pretty fast. Ignorance will be on the menu.
Steel City, you can come too. Let's not be hostile to one another.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#9 Jul 18, 2014
Where is it ... I'll show up!
rePIGpublican

United States

#11 Jul 19, 2014
rePIGtardedpublican wrote:
First you say you are having a big bbq then you say your family is throwing a big bbq for you.
Trying to take credit for something thats not true? Like all your volunteer work, mentoring, tutoring feeding bums at the opendoor mission, neigborHOOD watch, taking little boys to the park pretending to be a social worker when you're really just a topix moderator.
Were you up all night writing a long BS speech about how wonderfull you are?
Toot toot blow your own horn!!!!
Yes, WE'RE having a bbq that my family is throwing for me. Hope that's clear enough. My beautiful wife and loving family gets the credit for this. And yes, I contribute a lot ro society. I wouldn't go far as calling others "bums" It's more like the less fortunate and people who fell on hard times. You might end up being one of these people one day so watch it. Topix moderator? That's the biggest compliment I've ever got from you, IescapedNY. Don't get mad at me because you are a racist POT and the mods know it as well and you've been booted off here millions of times. Hey come down to my bbq, it will do YOU some good.

Rochester, NY

#12 Jul 19, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, WE'RE having a bbq that my family is throwing for me. Hope that's clear enough. My beautiful wife and loving family gets the credit for this. And yes, I contribute a lot ro society. I wouldn't go far as calling others "bums" It's more like the less fortunate and people who fell on hard times. You might end up being one of these people one day so watch it. Topix moderator? That's the biggest compliment I've ever got from you, IescapedNY. Don't get mad at me because you are a racist POT and the mods know it as well and you've been booted off here millions of times. Hey come down to my bbq, it will do YOU some good.
Put up or shut up RePig, try telling us an address, a time and where to park. What was that?, you can't because you as always are lying thru your teeth? How typical of your type.
FireFart BarnCrotch

Rochester, NY

#14 Jul 19, 2014
I bet you bought all the food using SNAP/EBT card, so the taxpayers are funding this soiree.

Rochester, NY

#15 Jul 19, 2014
Stop using my name nickbo.
Not Nickbo Rhonda. Why is it ok for you to use everyone's name but you have a meltdown when anyone uses your name? You started it and the other posters will return the favor. Karma.

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Jul 19, 2014
The only one besides me that can use this hand is my transvestite bf/gf that is so good @ fisting my ass. I just love it when i shit all over myself. Xoxoxo
the one and only

Rochester, NY

#17 Jul 19, 2014
The only one besides me that can use this hand is my transvestite bf/gf that is so good @ fisting my ass. I just love it when i shit all over myself. Xoxoxo
Looks like she doesn't like it when people do the same crap she does all of the time, isn't it a shame? LOL

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Jul 19, 2014
And i eat my own shit after my ass has been fisted

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Jul 19, 2014
Oh yeah. Forgot to tell yall my puss smells like a garbage truck on a hot august afternoon.
rePIGpublican

United States

#20 Jul 20, 2014
I had a great birthday yesterday! You bigots cannot take that away from me! Many of you need to go to church and learn to love each other! I tell you if you all attended my bbq, the hatred wouldve been thrown out the window.
FireFart BarnCrotch

Rochester, NY

#21 Jul 20, 2014
Stop using my name nickbo.
Then officially register it on Topix so we know it's really you
the one and only

Rochester, NY

#24 Jul 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't need to register it as we know when its me and when its you.
If its racist its you and if its not racists then its me.
Beside you register it cause you got the time and the ability to do it even with out your legs.
What is the matter little Rhonda? Seems like you sure can dish it out, but get your panties in a bunch when someone does the same things that you do loser. WAAA WAAA, karma is a bi**h isn't it. lol!!!!!!!!!! loser.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#26 Jul 21, 2014
rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Steel City, you can come too. Let's not be hostile to one another.
Not me, loser. This is me. I post under ONE name only. Sorry to see you are still living in a fantasy world where you're the star.
Steel City is Stupid

Rochester, NY

#27 Jul 21, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Not me, loser. This is me. I post under ONE name only. Sorry to see you are still living in a fantasy world where you're the star.
nothing ever changes with me, always remember this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whose independence? 28 min RacistFireCrotchB... 15
Rochester's Slumlords (Feb '11) 48 min Guess bitch 73
My girlfriend dumped me at the Jazz fest yesterday 7 hr Ha Ha 9
New Report: No evidence of Russian/Trump Collusion 8 hr Ha Ha 37
News Bill offering $90 million in Lake Ontario flood... 8 hr Ha Ha 2
Bernie Sanders 10 hr Ha Ha 15
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 11 hr Slammer is truth 984

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance