First Prev
of 4
Next Last
joe

Rochester, NY

#67 Jul 9, 2014
Word on the street is that Kimberly & Beck will be back by the end of august. from what I hear, they are in negotiations currently..so all you little suck nuts who hate them...get ready
Duffy

Rochester, NY

#68 Jul 11, 2014
joe wrote:
Word on the street is that Kimberly & Beck will be back by the end of august. from what I hear, they are in negotiations currently..so all you little suck nuts who hate them...get ready
Sorry it aint gonna happen, the word in the industry is that they have been black listed.
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#69 Jul 11, 2014
Everyone get a grip! People are so annoying... If you dont like them then dont listen... The thing that gets me is that the people that dont like them seem to know an awful lot about the show. They are repeating quotes and things you wouldnt know unless you listen. To me they are very entertaining and if they do come back I will def be listening!!
Duffy

Rochester, NY

#70 Jul 11, 2014
Kelly wrote:
Everyone get a grip! People are so annoying... If you dont like them then dont listen... The thing that gets me is that the people that dont like them seem to know an awful lot about the show. They are repeating quotes and things you wouldnt know unless you listen. To me they are very entertaining and if they do come back I will def be listening!!
Easy Kim, no one really likes you. Only miserable folks who hate their own life trash others.
Chris Konya Producer

Rochester, NY

#71 Jul 11, 2014
michelle j wrote:
I am ashamed of this radio station for allowing it for all the years. I can assure you they are responsible for many suicides of people that could not bear or tolerate the total annihilation they bestowed upon their loved ones or themselves
Please tell us what people have committed suicide based on what Kim and Barry have said, I dont believe you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 min jthartford 6,435
There should be a job openings website 27 min Country Boy 4
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 2 hr dissapointed 16,787
First Rochester Sonic restaurant set to open th... 2 hr Diamond Daisy 9
Matthew Straton's mom sues Dr. Lewek 2 hr The man 20
CME Group Crap Advertizing 2 hr BwahawhawZippy 1
Common core sex ed caught by 6th grade phone pi... 3 hr Maude 36
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE