Black 18 year old with two kids in jail

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Hidden Agenda

Batavia, NY

#1 Dec 13, 2012
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2865096.sht...

C'mon Man! 18 and you have two kids already and now are in jail this is what is wrong with this country. You have to have a license or permit for just about anything now a days and yet minorities can just breed at will without any care or ability to raise their children on their own.
dog killer

Webster, NY

#2 Dec 13, 2012
really? c'mon man to you dude! how the hell do you know he's black? i grew up in wanker county and believe me when i say theres LOTS of white trash folk out there, and i suspect that this young man is probably a white kid. 18 with 2 kids already though, geez how bad is this kids life goin? i almost feel sorry for the both of them and their kids.
Wtf

Batavia, NY

#4 Dec 13, 2012
Jim Klass

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Zanders is mostly a Black surname in the Rochester are.
Jim Klass

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 13, 2012
Wtf wrote:
http://waynetimes.com/mugshots /wednesday-mugshot-8
Looks like an afro to me
Looks like Obama's son if he had one , but not with Michelle, the kid would be darker.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Gman wrote:
Negroes are far worse than stray cats!! Neutering the males of the species seems like a good idea to me! Sterilizing the females also might be a good idea. They are such prolific breeding machines that we need to control them for their own good. That might sound "racist" to some but it makes good sense!
Stray cats take care of their litters without government handouts.
Tired of Escape

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 13, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Stray cats take care of their litters without government handouts.
Is that how your mom managed it with you?
Anonymous

Fairport, NY

#9 Dec 13, 2012
there will always be blacks that have little or no ambition to better themselves. most of it is the government fault for allowing theblaks a free meal ticket and all the rest of the berks of government assistance . the worse part of this is that blks who do make it in society today neglect. to help their own people to better themselves. we see more and more whites offering help to blks than we do blks.
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#10 Dec 17, 2012
That's cuz blacks dont like other blacks who make it out of the hood on their own (except sports stars), they consider them sell outs and oreos for bettering themselves
The BushMaster

Rochester, NY

#11 Dec 17, 2012
No sympathy for City Thug wrote:
That's cuz blacks dont like other blacks who make it out of the hood on their own (except sports stars), they consider them sell outs and oreos for bettering themselves
whites don't like each other either. they go on rampages killing children, their parents and others in huge amounts. They say the are snotty and think they are better than the white trash they leave behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Woman Arrest For Running a Stolen Cow Ring 2 min Country Boy 2
Why does Rich Funke Go to Canada? 2 hr DitulliosMojo 0
Wease and k and b 3 hr slammer 14
Mayor demands answers on Castro firing 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 7
Bill Coby's message to the Cullerds 5 hr You heard me 33
10whec's new picture for stories of white crimi... 6 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Mark Assini: The man to defeat Slaughter 6 hr A Gates Resident 2
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs