Black Family Tries To Squat In Brighton House

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stank breath whites

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
You call it what you want, but apparently, this family has faced discrimination. Like someone pointed out recently, Rachel Barnhart loves to bring up negative black stories.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 6, 2013
stank breath whites wrote:
You call it what you want, but apparently, this family has faced discrimination. Like someone pointed out recently, Rachel Barnhart loves to bring up negative black stories.
Are you (u) mentaly FU**** or just plane STUPID?
stank breath whites

El Monte, CA

#6 Feb 6, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you (u) mentaly FU**** or just plane STUPID?
I hope your buddy steel city shows up and correct your spelling. You spelled "plane" wrong. It's "plain" Yours is in reference of an airplane.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#7 Feb 6, 2013
“We’re honest people. I’ve never been in trouble before,” said Reed.“It’s just unfortunate that I was born the wrong skin color.”

said the guy who ilegally moved into another man's home ....
The man

Rochester, NY

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Dumb knee grows: Santashia Reed and her fiancé, Christopher Newton.
Stupid, lying a-holes.
I tell it like it is

Rochester, NY

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Where are the charges of tresspassing and vandalism?
Country Boy

Batavia, NY

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Throw their asses out back on the streets where they came from. This has been tried in the past and the courts always ruled in favor of the legit home owner.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
“We’re honest people. I’ve never been in trouble before,” said Reed.“It’s just unfortunate that I was born the wrong skin color.”
said the guy who ilegally moved into another man's home ....
When will they learn that the race card has been played so much that it doesn't mean anything anymore? This "man" and his "family" all should be locked up for a long,long time. We don't need trash like this running free in the streets.
CNewton40

Rochester, NY

#19 Sunday Aug 31
whoever this link is I am going to lien your personal assets and business assets this is a constructive notice Any question few free to reply. I love Commerce!
Wyatt Krakur

Rochester, NY

#20 Sunday Aug 31
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>When will they learn that the race card has been played so much that it doesn't mean anything anymore? This "man" and his "family" all should be locked up for a long,long time. We don't need trash like this running free in the streets.
Well Mr. Jew, it's kinda like what your people did back in 1948. They're not using it so we'll just settle here.......
InvisiblyDisable d

Rochester, NY

#22 Monday Sep 1
The white home owners that stopped paying their mortgage should be put in jail.
LaQuaneefa

Rochester, NY

#24 Tuesday Sep 2
Well what ever, but the white home owners that stopped paying their bills were squatting long before the blacks moved in.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#26 Tuesday Sep 2
I believe the whole moral of this story is that a bunch of white neighbors in a white neighborhood came together to get rid of the blacks that recently moved in on their street.

The blacks caused no trouble made no noise and kept to them selves, but only the sight of their black skin made neighbors wonder, inquire, investigate, and take action to get rid of them.
Shalom

Rochester, NY

#27 Tuesday Sep 2
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
I believe the whole moral of this story is that a bunch of white neighbors in a white neighborhood came together to get rid of the blacks that recently moved in on their street.
The blacks caused no trouble made no noise and kept to them selves, but only the sight of their black skin made neighbors wonder, inquire, investigate, and take action to get rid of them.
Of course they investigated. People live in the suburbs to get away from crime (and suddenly you have a demographic known for criminality living nearby). What would you do if a white family moved into the hood (besides convincing the neighbors they're a federal surveillance team)?

People are justly paranoid of problems. They have to lock their doors and secure their stuff, watch their kids better and generally change their lifestyle. That's why. Plus, those folks have no respect for the high holidays.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#30 Wednesday Sep 3
Given the HUD guidelines, soon every neighborhood will be forced to build low rent, government subsidized housing for the welfare recieving, job hating, obama voters.

The only way to avoid this is to not take the money from HUD!
Edwina

Rochester, NY

#31 Wednesday Sep 3
Ha Ha wrote:
Given the HUD guidelines, soon every neighborhood will be forced to build low rent, government subsidized housing for the welfare recieving, job hating, obama voters.
The only way to avoid this is to not take the money from HUD!
Pittsford will get a federal exemption. They won't tolerate low income anything.
Border Patrol Guy

Rochester, NY

#34 Wednesday Sep 3
South Wedge Tarded Phony wrote:
<quoted text>
I know first hand everything you stated is true. Never again would I rent to "those people"
Did Obama finally throw you out of the U.S.? How's the health care up there? Do they have better control of "them"?
InvisiblyDisable d

Rochester, NY

#35 Wednesday Sep 3
Low Housing Landlord wrote:
<quoted text>
Of coarse they want no trouble. They move into a vacant house and expect no one to notice, while the rest of the community pays a mortgage, rent and taxes. This is theft. Everybody notice how the thought process of "these people" works. Notice how impossible it is for them to fit into a civil society. We just can't build enough prisons to supply them their free housing. I sold all my property in "these neighborhoods". It is a very common practice for a "family of color" to not pay their rent only to abruptly move into the upstairs unit and start the 6 month eviction process all over again. It is very frustrating to invest in a neighborhood and then watch the very people you are trying to help rob and steal and destroy everything around them. The sad part is how they laugh and carry on grabbing their crotches and howling with delight as I sold the properties in the "Hood." These properties are now destroyed beyond repair. Keep laughing I am.
If they were white no one would have notice. Matter a fact, I bet whites are doing it on their street at a different house and they have no clue or reason to investigate.
Maybe whites racist whites should mid their own business?
Lockbox

Rochester, NY

#36 Wednesday Sep 3
InvisiblyDisabled wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were white no one would have notice. Matter a fact, I bet whites are doing it on their street at a different house and they have no clue or reason to investigate.
Please be more specific. Speculation is not acceptable when denigrating an entire ethnic group. Name names and addresses. As usual, you people present an argument with no facts.
Border Patrol Guy

Rochester, NY

#39 Wednesday Sep 3
South Wedge Tarded Phony wrote:
Dad always insisted all us kids buy/build in second or third ring suburbs. What a smart man he is.
That's great advice. Buy as pricey a home as you can reasonably afford on the largest amount of property available in your price range. Preferably in Mendon or beyond.

With abundant apartment space throughout Brighton, as an example, you have high earners living near welfare recipients - and a growing illegal alien community. Same situation exists in Greece and Henrietta. At least "in the country", with 2-10 acres, you're isolated from most crime and wholly undesirable neighbors.

Our only squatters are random animals. And you can shoot them, assuming the pesky NY DEC isn't around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Pastors Walk with RPD to Meet Community 8 min Chief of Police 3
Second Arrest in Assault on Rochester Police Of... 15 min Chief of Police 6
misdemeanor reckless driving = Wanted Poster 2 hr Enter Username 6
White Thugs Riot in Brockport 2 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 16
Rochester Polce NOT Doing Thier Job 2 hr Pwnd 22
Rochester Man Facing Arson Charges 2 hr SMDH 1
White Lady In Burbs Guilty of Sex with a CHILD 4 hr dew4794 2
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs