NY State Troopers Crack Down On Drive...

NY State Troopers Crack Down On Drivers Using Cell Phones

There are 3 comments on the 13WHAM story from Jul 5, 2013, titled NY State Troopers Crack Down On Drivers Using Cell Phones. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Distracted driving is a huge problem across the country, and in New York State troopers are going out in unmarked cars to find drivers on their cell phones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

IescapedNY

Newark, NJ

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
This is mainly a Euro-American problem.
Remember what happened to the the Fab Five and then the parents refused to admit it was a cell phone that cause it??
One of the "crew" will post an Obama phone comment to deflect attention away from how dangerous that demographic is behind the wheel of of vehicle.
plz spay or neuter them

West Henrietta, NY

#5 Jul 10, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the "crew" will post an Obama phone comment to deflect attention away from how dangerous that demographic is behind the wheel of of vehicle.
The fact is, the US is addicted to cell phones just like a bunch of crack heads. They even glorify cell phone use in a special walk for who they call the Fairport Angels!!!!!! Are you sreiously kidding me? Their cell phone use while driving killed them!!!
Am i the only one left on the planet who sees the overuse of cell phones? I see cars swerve every day with some driver on a phone texting some stupid message that cant wait. I see cars pull right up to intersections with the driver talking away like it is totally legal. Statistics show that people cant get through a full nights sleep without checking their phones!!! REALLY? Leave it to a moron like you to make it about Obama. You're probably texting & driving right now!!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 10, 2013
The polize talk on their cell phones while driving, on duty, a lot. Is that illegal? Distracted driving in general, is dangerous. Just sayin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Liberal Democrats Getting So Nervous Ab... 17 min Ha hA 62
Make America Strong and Safe Again! 4 hr ha hA 74
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 5 hr Slammed 636
Greece cops arrest lady for taking video of an ... Jun 27 HA HA 11
Agitators Jun 26 Ha Ha 62
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Jun 26 just joe 97
Major Assult Weapons Bust in Henrietta Jun 26 Bruce TransJenner 19

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance