Trayvon Martin and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 287 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2013
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
JFK720

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

4

This is a very interesting part of the TRAYVON MARTIN story that is not getting a lot of press. But it was widely reported that the young lad was simply buying "Arizona Ice Tea and Skittles" from the 7-Eleven store.
Turns out that we parents are unaware that there is a drug drink made from Arizona Watermelon drink and Skittles candy and then mixed with OVER THE COUNTER cough medicine (Robitussen and similar brands) that makes a very potent drug.
Not only is there now all sorts of evidence popping up that Trayvon Martin was abusing drugs, but it also is a warning to parents all over America that simple combinations of commonly available goods can be some serious drugs in the hands of our kids.
The drug is called LEAN or PURPLE LEAN or PURPLE DRANK. It is very likely that Trayvon Martin was on his way to make some more LEAN the night he was shot, the coroner's report shows that his liver was damaged in a way that is consistent with the use of LEAN/PURPLE LEAN. Martin also may have bought a blunt at the convenience store, they empty the tobacco out of the cigar and fill it with marijuana, and he may have smoked it before his encounter with Zimmerman. Marijuana and Purple Lean are a popular combination with rappers and thugs.
Keep an eye on your kids and grandkids. Those seemingly innocent items such as Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles the young people are toting around or buying at the store may be a lot more dangerous to them than you think.
You should have to be over 18 years old, and you should have to show ID, to be able to buy cough syrup, to prevent our kids from making Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank. You cannot prevent the kids from buying Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles.
We will see if it comes out during the trial about Trayvon and Purple Lean, this information needs to get out there. The people who do drugs have known this information all along, now all of the good people need to learn about it, this must not be kept secret, parents need to know.
Purple Drank

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

2

dea dape wrote:
he is dead let it go
Let it go? A innocent man is on trial.
aizonaWatermealo ngofigur

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Yes purple drank AKA lean Purple is in some of lil waynes gangster rap music, and he is in interviews talking about how messed up it makes someone. They can use skittles and jolly ranchers crushed up into the drank. I hope the media reports this that he could of possibly been under the influence of this concoction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

Purple drank is a slang term for a recreational drug popular in the hip hop community in the southern United States, originating in Houston, Texas. Its main ingredient is prescription-strength cough syrup containing codeine and promethazine.[1] Cough syrup is typically mixed with ingredients such as Sprite soft drink, Ice Tea or Mountain Dew and pieces of Jolly Rancher candy. The purplish hue of purple drank comes from dyes in the cough syrup.
There are numerous slang terms for purple drank, including sizzurp, lean,syrup, drank, barre, purple jelly, Texas tea,and Tsikuni
TheFakeLonsberry

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

14

12

10

JFK720 wrote:
This is a very interesting part of the TRAYVON MARTIN story that is not getting a lot of press. But it was widely reported that the young lad was simply buying "Arizona Ice Tea and Skittles" from the 7-Eleven store.
Turns out that we parents are unaware that there is a drug drink made from Arizona Watermelon drink and Skittles candy and then mixed with OVER THE COUNTER cough medicine (Robitussen and similar brands) that makes a very potent drug.
Not only is there now all sorts of evidence popping up that Trayvon Martin was abusing drugs, but it also is a warning to parents all over America that simple combinations of commonly available goods can be some serious drugs in the hands of our kids.
The drug is called LEAN or PURPLE LEAN or PURPLE DRANK. It is very likely that Trayvon Martin was on his way to make some more LEAN the night he was shot, the coroner's report shows that his liver was damaged in a way that is consistent with the use of LEAN/PURPLE LEAN. Martin also may have bought a blunt at the convenience store, they empty the tobacco out of the cigar and fill it with marijuana, and he may have smoked it before his encounter with Zimmerman. Marijuana and Purple Lean are a popular combination with rappers and thugs.
Keep an eye on your kids and grandkids. Those seemingly innocent items such as Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles the young people are toting around or buying at the store may be a lot more dangerous to them than you think.
You should have to be over 18 years old, and you should have to show ID, to be able to buy cough syrup, to prevent our kids from making Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank. You cannot prevent the kids from buying Arizona watermelon drink and Skittles.
We will see if it comes out during the trial about Trayvon and Purple Lean, this information needs to get out there. The people who do drugs have known this information all along, now all of the good people need to learn about it, this must not be kept secret, parents need to know.
George Zimmerman also may have used his gun up his butt to massage his prostate, they whites also like to butt-chug its when they put alcohol up their Butt to get drunk fast, and Zimmerman may have done some meth cause that's what white do.
But how come not one sole has mentioned a drug mixture of tea and skittles up till only last month??
Another question for this whole case even if the fat white guy ends up going free, is why wasnt' he arrested and charged in the first place?? And why didn't the police ID the dead body and notify the family right away?? At the least the local police need to be held accountable and fired for their actions and non-actions, as they are obviously racist.

Since: Jan 10

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 28, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

5

http://wizbangblog.com/2012/05/27/was-trayvon...

Some folks are absolutely clueless as to who TRAYVON MARTIN really was. TRAYVON was NOT an ambitious high school kid eating skittles and wrongfully shot dead by a racist 'cracker' as the media portrayed in the papers a year ago.
TheUrinator

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

TheFakeLonsberry is a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance. Not because the numerous grammatical errors in the rambling post on display here. It is because of the total lack of logic in the thinking of the author. May I recommend a phrase you can practice to help you throughout the rest of your life? "Would you like fries with that Sir"?
Fred

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

We have had an experience with a 16 year old that had multiple psychotic episodes. We took them to the hospital and they found pot in their system but nothing else. There is no doubt that Trayvon was "robotripping" but there is not a specific toxicology test that shows dextromothrophan. More stories need to be shared with the public about the dangers of LEAN and ROBTRIPPING in our 15-17 year olds. Trayvons behavior was exactly like an individual tripping.
Barny

Caledon East, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fred wrote:
We have had an experience with a 16 year old that had multiple psychotic episodes. We took them to the hospital and they found pot in their system but nothing else. There is no doubt that Trayvon was "robotripping" but there is not a specific toxicology test that shows dextromothrophan. More stories need to be shared with the public about the dangers of LEAN and ROBTRIPPING in our 15-17 year olds. Trayvons behavior was exactly like an individual tripping.
Fred

Is that information coming out in the trial?
allknowing

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

11

8

8

Fred wrote:
We have had an experience with a 16 year old that had multiple psychotic episodes. We took them to the hospital and they found pot in their system but nothing else. There is no doubt that Trayvon was "robotripping" but there is not a specific toxicology test that shows dextromothrophan. More stories need to be shared with the public about the dangers of LEAN and ROBTRIPPING in our 15-17 year olds. Trayvons behavior was exactly like an individual tripping.
What does that 16 year old have to do with this case? Trayvon was walking from the store, being followed by Zimmerman. Even when Zimmerman was told not to follow Trayvon by the police he continued. I'm sure that Trayvon was in fear of his life; anyone would be if they are being followed. Zimmerman was in his truck why did he get out of it? Trayvon wasn't committing a crime, he was walking from the store. Zimmermans' remark to the police was, that these ----- always get away, is evident that Zimmerman is a racist, and he was determined to get him a black person at some point. Zimmerman tried to become a police officer, he didn't make, I wonder why?. Did his psychological profile reveal his hate for blacks? You can assume and judge, so can I. The only difference is, mine are based on facts.
Truth

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

You've posted more stupid sh!t today than I've seen on here in awhile. Your last line might've well been "The only difference is, mine are based on facts I made up in my head".

"Zimmerman tried to become a police officer, he didn't make, I wonder why?. Did his psychological profile reveal his hate for blacks? You can assume and judge, so can I. The only difference is, mine are based on facts."
Anonymous

Caledon East, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

2

Trayvon was a thug.
allknowing

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

6

Yeshuaschosen wrote:
http://wizbangblog.com/2012/05 /27/was-trayvon-martin-high-on -a-concoction-called-lean-the- night-he-was-killed/
Some folks are absolutely clueless as to who TRAYVON MARTIN really was. TRAYVON was NOT an ambitious high school kid eating skittles and wrongfully shot dead by a racist 'cracker' as the media portrayed in the papers a year ago.
Some folks are absolutely clueless as to who GEORGE ZIMMERMAN really is. He's an ambitious, racist, wanna be cop, who couldn't get on the police force; WHY???. Did somewhere, in his racist thoughts and dreams he believed that if he killed a black, he would be held as a hero, and given the sliver star, and allowed on the police force for his heroism. George Zimmerman is a manipulating, calculationg, lair, and racist murderer, plain and simple.
allknowing

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Truth wrote:
You've posted more stupid sh!t today than I've seen on here in awhile. Your last line might've well been "The only difference is, mine are based on facts I made up in my head".
"Zimmerman tried to become a police officer, he didn't make, I wonder why?. Did his psychological profile reveal his hate for blacks? You can assume and judge, so can I. The only difference is, mine are based on facts."
Your point? You understood it didn't you. Next.
allknowing

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

2

ThreeStrikesPlus wrote:
Trayvon was a thug.
Why; because he was black? Or is it because, that's what whites have stereotyped the blackman to be from generation to generation?.
Fred

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Barny wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred
Is that information coming out in the trial?
We are not sure if the medical community really investigated for that. We have read a lot of testimony that Trayvon's toxicology tests showed marijuana and that would have made him calm. What hospitals do not test for yet is dextromthrophan and marijuana which is a completely different drug, called ROBOTRIPPING. We hope that there is a discussion about this in other blogs. Trayvon even admitted many times in FB and texts he was doing this drug combination.
TheFakeLonsberry

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Truth wrote:
"Zimmerman tried to become a police officer, he didn't make, I wonder why?. Did his psychological profile reveal his hate for blacks? You can assume and judge, so can I. The only difference is, mine are based on facts."
Zimmerman should have moved up here and joined the RPD, the love to hire racist white guys, and that is based on facts.
Aly

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Purple Drank wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it go? A innocent man is on trial.
tray on was clearly ROBOTRIPPING. Parents everywhere should understand what he was doing and the psychotic episode he was undergoing when he met GZ. This is serious. Trayvon talked about LEAN extensively in his FB and Twitter feeds.
enough stupidity

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

TM was a loose canon. It's amazing the extent to which his supporters overlook his serious flaws and bend over backwards to vilify Zimmerman. Nothing illegal about following somebody. Instead of investing all this energy justifying these false sociological narratives about race, put that energy into self-improvement. Doing so would spare the world the burden of more Rachel Gentels.
Sdag

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Police depts do credit checks as part of the application process. Zimmerman had subpar credit. This eliminates several potential police candidates to include Zimmerman. Financial responsibility is a big part of police applications as it shows responsible management.
anna

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

7

5

3

After reading all the evidence I firmly believe Zimmerman is innocent. If anyone was racist it was trayvon. Taryvon who enjoyed fighting and especially mma, was looking for a fight.I looked at the 7-11 video, and trayvon had the chareristic 'lean' tha robotripping does to someone on it. So many are complaining George should not have followed trayvon. George observed a suspious character in his neighborhood and because of weekly home invasions, was alarmed enough to take the trouble to get out of his car so as to tell police where trayvon was. Nothing wrong ith tis and certainly not worth a kid coming up behind George to ASSAULT him by fracturing his nose and staddling him pummeling down mma style punches. By the way those home invasions stopped after trayvon died. And a burglary tool was found in the bushes in that neighborhood. Was trayvon a culprit in these home robberies? He at one time had a burglary tool and womens jewelry in his backpack.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A day at the zoo 5 min Gotta Keepem Seperated 3
pr fest 20 min Gotta Keepem Seperated 12
RCSD teacher arrested during field trip 28 min Suspend her 3
FBI Now Involved In Rochester Area Accidents 1 hr tim 9
NY King Andrew Cuomo corruption exposed 2 hr Commentor 10
White Couple Arrested After a Suburban Crime Spree 3 hr Commentor 5
Punishers LEMC (Apr '13) 8 hr big boi 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••