Police arrest shooting suspect in minutes

There are 4 comments on the Dec 15, 2013, WHAM-AM Rochester story titled Police arrest shooting suspect in minutes. In it, WHAM-AM Rochester reports that:

A Rochester man was shot in the legs last night in a parking lot on East Main Street...and a suspect is in custody.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM-AM Rochester.

Gibs me dat

Rochester, NY

#1 Dec 15, 2013
R plus for the RPD again. Total fail for Rochesters finest as usual. Y did topix f....up Topix? it sucks with the ads. Heads should rool at topix headquorters. Chop Fing chop.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#2 Dec 15, 2013
Gibs me dat wrote:
R plus for the RPD again. Total fail for Rochesters finest as usual. Y did topix f....up Topix? it sucks with the ads. Heads should rool at topix headquorters. Chop Fing chop.
Firefox with AdblockPlus and NoScript is the answer. Leave IE in the dust where it belongs.
Gibs me dat

Rochester, NY

#3 Dec 15, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>Firefox with AdblockPlus and NoScript is the answer. Leave IE in the dust where it belongs.
Why should I have to download other programs that inevitably will bring other problems, hassles and advertisments of there own? topix has shot themselves in the head.
I only tnned in to see if they fixed the fd uped adds and notice topix is pretty dead no matter the location.

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#4 Dec 15, 2013
Gibs me dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I have to download other programs that inevitably will bring other problems, hassles and advertisments of there own? topix has shot themselves in the head.
I only tnned in to see if they fixed the fd uped adds and notice topix is pretty dead no matter the location.
Trust me the add-ons I'm talking about will not bring other adds or any other problems. With AdBlockPlus and NoScript being available you have no one to blame but yourself. It will make every sight you ever visit better. Will make your computer more secure. Finally it will make your browser faster. Ask FTWNickbo. That poster does not even like me and gave me a big thank you when they followed my recommendation. I'm guessing you use IE? You do realize how vulnerable that makes your computer don't you.
These extensions will also keep the youtube ads away when you watch it.
Topix is a privately owned web sight if they want to generate money by selling adds that is their choice. It is your choice if you want to see those adds.
Ask anybody who uses it AdBlockPlus has zero problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Runners ready to take to streets for Flower Cit... 13 min CityRes 7
News Man charged with opening fire in pub near Roche... 2 hr Suburban Culture 5
Break room ratings 2 hr slammersucks 263
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 3 hr Suburban Culture 93
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 4 hr suburban culture 8
Shut down Gates Pub permanently after shooting 4 hr LMAO 3
News Sutherland Global Services - Ready to File Bank... (Feb '08) 15 hr AnnMary27 178
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]