Greece Town Mall
Sister Lugia

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2010
these incidents are going on in greece because of the low income projects like english village apartments

very poor screening of families living at these places results in crime issues for the town
GreeceTeen

Rochester, NY

#2 Dec 22, 2010
I thought by not allowing kids in there was going to solve all their problems????

Maybe they should allow adults in the mall either??

“"SUPERIOR WHITE POWER"”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 22, 2010
GreeceTeen wrote:
I thought by not allowing kids in there was going to solve all their problems????
Maybe they should allow adults in the mall either??
Run that by us again? The 1st thing you did wrong was "THINK", dummies like you don't think at all!!
RaymanSlaves

East Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 22, 2010
First Irondequoit Mall, then Midtown Mall, next Greece Ridge Mall...it's not low income housing thats to blame it's the trash in the housing.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2014
I personally think we have too much "Mall" around here
Dysfunctional Daisy

Pittsford, NY

#9 Aug 17, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
I personally think we have too much "Mall" around here
From 2010... really? Stop this.
Dysfunctional Daisy

Pittsford, NY

#11 Aug 17, 2014
South Wedge Tarded Phony wrote:
<quoted text>
She went as far back as 2007 last night... Haha needs to start paying more attention to Daisy!
I think Daisy should get a Job at the WhiteHouse as she would fit right in with Obamas crew or run for Congress as she would be a shoe in to join the Congressional Black Caucus even though she's white. Her and Maxine could work on US American policy together.
I couldn't work with Maxine. She says "Ya know" after every sentence. But yeah, I thought about giving up waitressing to run for a high office. Where is Congress? Would I have to move outa Newark? Do they pay more than minimum wage?

Location hidden

#13 Aug 17, 2014
South Wedge Tarded Phony wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take this the wrong way. I do not want to insult or belittle Daisy in any way..I do think even though she is white if she hooked up with groups like the congresional black caucus Diamond Daisy would be the brightest bulb in the room.
I live In Rochester!
Dysfunctional Daisy

Pittsford, NY

#14 Aug 17, 2014
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I live In Rochester!
But you come in from Newark. Someone is being untruthful. I don't like untruthful people. Do you?

Location hidden

#15 Aug 18, 2014
Dysfunctional Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
But you come in from Newark. Someone is being untruthful. I don't like untruthful people. Do you?
I don't come in from Newark. someone else might be. but im not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnhart calls for City to step up childcare 3 hr nickbo13 7
Library fines are gone for good 4 hr PardonMyself 5
14 White kids from all over Monroe County are h... 5 hr The TRUMP of Trolls 6
Lakeland, FL School Principal Arrested 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 17
Messages To Bob Lonsberry (part 3) 6 hr IescapedFL 29
Judge throws out case against former Mt. Morris... 7 hr IescapedFL 1
News Syracuse has the worst SAT scores in NY: Why it... 8 hr Rhonda 5

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance