Gay<3Bi= GayHeartbreak_How to move on?

Gay<3Bi= GayHeartbreak_How to move on?

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Since: Jun 13

Makati, Philippines

#1 Jun 21, 2013
I know its a bit disgusting to post topics like these, specially to those who are totally against homosexuality.This topic came across my mind since I am currently suffering from this stupid thing.
Im gay and I happen to have a thing for my housemate who is a bi.She used to be so mean to me at first but we became very close friends later on.
Although she admitted she likes me too, the problem is that she has a boyfriend who supports her everything so nothing happened.The time came that she has to leave for a job overseas and we parted 5 months ago. It is killing me until now and I wanted just to move on and forget about her since I know still nothing will happen cause we have the same sex. But my stupid feelings just wont go away and I miss everything about her so much.
Is there anyone out there who can relate? How can we forget about the person we missed so much?
If theres anyone who would like to share stories, Id love to hear from you too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's all this talk about " Free Turkeys"? 26 min IescapedNY 6
Police investigating shooting on North Clinton ... 31 min IescapedNY 3
Have yo started your Christmas shopping yet? 36 min IescapedNY 10
Free turkeys 2 hr IescapedNY 31
VA nurse laughs while vet dies begging for help 2 hr DumbDrumpft 9
Top General Would Not Release Nukes if Illegal 2 hr bruce poopy pants 14
Fake IescapedNY Florida edition Conspicuously M... 3 hr IescapedNY 35

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance