Obama "Eager to Go Over the Cliff"

Obama "Eager to Go Over the Cliff"

Posted in the Rochester Forum

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 24, 2012
President Obama's continued intransigence on fiscal cliff negotiations has stemmed from his belief that the Democrats, fresh off their November electoral victory, are negotiating from a position of strength. Despite the fact that going over the fiscal cliff would do tangible economic damage to the country, both President Obama and Harry Reid have clung to a my-way-or-the-highway approach.
Sen. John Barrasso of Wyoming revealed what the mood is among Republicans on Capitol Hill:

"I believe the president is eager to go over the cliff for political purposes," Barrasso told Chris Wallace on "Fox News Sunday." "He senses a political victory at the bottom of the cliff."

Going over the fiscal cliff entirely and refusing to avert the package of tax hikes and spending cuts at all will cause a recession in 2013.

Video http://townhall.com/tipsheet/kevinglass/2012/...

Obama does NOT and never has cared about the American people.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 24, 2012
It's to bad that most "low information" Obama voters don't have a clue what the "fiscal cliff"
is and wouldn't understand even if you explained it to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park Ave Fest 5 hr Roger 83
15 yr old who stole hummer/mercedes is a dad 6 hr BlackOlivesMatter 1
Brittanee Drexel Comment from Hemingway, SC for... 7 hr Slammer 35
I can't wait to vote forTRUMP!!! 7 hr TRUMP aint no chump 172
Trump University... Worth Attending? 7 hr TRUMP aint no chump 53
How safe is your beach? 7 hr Bruce TransJenner 10
1960's Rochester Bands (Jan '09) 8 hr Dave 110

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance