RPD Increases Patrols At U of R

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2012
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/RPD-In...

And who's paying for this extra and unnecessary patrol??
I thought U of R security took care of that area?
And why till 3am, is that so the under age drinkers can get home safe form the bars?
FriedChickeniqui a

Worcester, MA

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Complain complain complain. You blacks are paying it.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 9, 2012
The TURD still can't read the stories they post. It says "NEAR" not on you idiot. And it's only for 4 hours. Now your getting mad because RPD is doing something proactive. There is just no pleasing a TURD.

Rochester, N.Y.- Rochester police will be patrolling a section near of the University or Rochester‘s River Campus beginning at 11 p.m.

A uniformed officer will patrol along the Genesee River from 11 at night until 3 in the morning for the rest of the fall semester.

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
http://security.rochester.edu/

""' This special patrol will occur on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, except for the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend, for the remaining weeks of the Fall 2012 semester. """"

Don't us city blacks rob white college kids on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays???

Sound like more of a white college kid drinking problem then a black city problem.

Rochester, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
""""While the primary effort of this special patrol is educational, to encourage late night use of safer routes for travel, the officer may have to take enforcement action in cases of underage drinking or the use of illegal drugs."""

See, the city has to pay police officers to keep an eye on drug addicts and drunks.
But I bet the cop will take advantage of the job to get young college girls phone numbers.

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 9, 2012
I'd like the article to define the word "Patrolling", as I'm sure it means a cop sitting in a parked car playing a card game on the computer.

Location hidden

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Maybe you should offer your excellent racial education classes while he/she works. I am sure they would love to hear your racist views.

The TURD on patrol....you could float down the Genesee River like all the other TURDS do.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 9, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
"See, the city has to pay police officers to keep an eye on drug addicts and drunks.
The city already pays how many millions of dollars to patrol the entire North East quadrant, the 10th ward, the 18th ward, the Dewey Ave trash, Lake Ave trash...phew...this is exhausting. Listen here:
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/...
May I suggest the "Monroe County Public Safety" feed.

Rochester, NY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
The RPD needs to patrol areas of high crime, not patrol areas of high numbers of scared whites.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Yeah TURD no crime there huh, keep up with your racist BS because you don't have a clue as usual.
MR_Red_Beard

Rochester, NY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
I'd rather be robbed for 20 bucks by a black guy, then get drunk by white guys and fall to my death from 3 stories high.

Rochester, NY

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Maybe Chuck Schumer should push for a law that makes all white college student live in only 1 story houses or buildings so they don't die when they fall out the window drunk or drugged up??
Ha Ha

Iraq

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Maybe Chuck Schumer should push for a law that makes all white college student live in only 1 story houses or buildings so they don't die when they fall out the window drunk or drugged up??
Please don't offer that career criminal any new ideas ...

Rochester, NY

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Chuck wrote:
If there were no blacks out of control there would be no problem. 2 crime bridges now. I say post a city police officer on each one after 10PM.
Police are going to patrol there because of white college drunks on party nights.

If they were there to protect them from blacks, they would also be there on Monday and Tuesdays.
Otto Botkamerro

United States

#17 Nov 10, 2012
AfuckingMwn!!! Hallefuckinglullah!!! Who wokethefuck up and realized the UR needs an army to protect the campus? They should be given the nobel peace prize. Maybe someone running the UR will wake up and drop the Crime Bridges into the river to cutoff the apes from running wild all over campus. Thank the lord for a step in the right direction!!!
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#18 Nov 10, 2012
MR_Red_Beard wrote:
I'd rather be robbed for 20 bucks by a black guy, then get drunk by white guys and fall to my death from 3 stories high.
I've seen your pic on your registered account. I don't think you could fit through a window.
Otto Botkamerro

United States

#20 Nov 10, 2012
nickbo13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does my pic look like when I use this name?
You've got me stumped.
cooter

Rochester, NY

#21 Nov 10, 2012
when college town on mt hope is completed, the brooks landing area will be abandoned, and all that gov money spent attempting to renovate it wasted. genesee st has been ghetto for generations, did they think a hotel and couple of bars and restaurants was gonna gentrify the area? the u of r will eventually place permanent security on their end of the bridge and require student id to pass.
cooter

Rochester, NY

#24 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>
What bars are you even talking about??/
And secondly the bridge and the paths on both side of the bridge belongs to the City of Rochester and not the UofR, so I'd like to see some white rent a cop try to stop anyone from crossing the bridge.
I meant coffee house and whatever. the city will cede the land to u of r after they buy the bankrupt hotel and turn it into student dorms.
cooter

Rochester, NY

#26 Nov 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Obviously your not only clueless about the bars there as you are clueless about anything else down there.
correct, never been down there, but grew up in the brooks/thurston area many moons ago. just watch, that hotel will be going to the u of r at a fire sale price after it goes bankrupt. the u of r acquires upscale dorm built on taxpayer taxpayer's dime. that's how you roll when you're the area's largest employer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darren Wilson to resign from Ferguson PD 36 min Ha Ha 16
UR Medicine Offers Free Foot Screening for Diab... 46 min Congress is Irrel... 7
Another Pretty White Girl Story (Nov '12) 54 min Paula Dionis 14
Show this to Verbakel 1 hr Verbakel Debacle 1
Who is the 2007 Gates brutality victim ? 1 hr Verbakel Debacle 1
The Verbakel Takedown 1 hr Verbakel is Violent 1
Martijn Verbakel Gives Gates, NY Police a BLACK... 1 hr Verbakel is Violent 2

High Wind Watch for Monroe County was issued at November 22 at 3:53PM EST

Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester