This country is falling apart

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I am sitting here watching the news and I can't beleive the people haven't risen up and protest the silly things that our government is doing that is against our constitution.

Hobby Lobby being fined 1.3 million a day for not offering the morning after pill because it goes against their religious beliefs. Obama care makes this illegal.
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR 1ST AMENDMENT RIGNTS????

The Fienstien ban that wants us to regester ALL our guns. With the option to take them away from us later.
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS?!?!

We tolerate a VERY INVASIVE search every time we fly, and now the TSA is patrolling the highways? http://townhall.com/tipsheet/townhallcomstaff...
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR 4TH AMENDMENT RIGHTS?!?!

The Patriot Act & the most recent passage of the NDAA make it legal for the government to put any rable rouser in jail indefinitely without being charged, without talking to a lawyer & without a trial.
WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR 5Th, 6TH, 7TH & 8TH AMENDMENT RIGHTS?!?!

We are on the verge of being TOTALLY Bankrupt, which creates problems with our national defence. If some country decided to invad, we could not afford to fend them off. We don't have to go to war with our enemies ... they can just call in our debt.

Why haven't the people of the land of the free & the home of the brave risen up and put a stop to this? Other countries have done it with less provication!!!!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

While our congress is too busy to balance the budget ... there is always plenty of time to spy on our fellow americans.

Congress has rewritten the laws that allow law enforcement to open our electronic mail without a warrant. The whole time tell the people that they are giving us more privacy.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57552225-38...

With all this spying on Americans, why weren't all these government agencies able to prevent the shooters at Sandy Creek & Webster?
Lawmakers were able to pass this bill by telling each other that this invasion of privacy would help prevent these kinds of terrorist acts. And yet, dispite all the losses of our privacy ... they still happen.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ha Ha

You are on fire today. Great posts.

Thanks...
Wally58

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not only e-mails, but your cell phone can be monitored also. Not just by government, but by hackers that know the tricks. You may have more to fear from the hackers.
What reasonable expectation of electronic privacy do you want in times of siege like this?
Sure we got problems. Europe is worse.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Wally58 wrote:
Sure we got problems. Europe is worse.
That was the WHOLE theme of the last election ... Sure Romney sucks, but Obama is worst.

Why doesn't THAT make me feel better about living in America?
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

IescapedNY wrote:
Ha Ha
You are on fire today. Great posts.
Thanks...
You are responding to yourself. Shouldn't you be out shoveling this morning?
Ron DeHoucks

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Ha Ha wrote:
With all this spying on Americans, why weren't all these government agencies able to prevent the shooters at Sandy Creek & Webster?
Lawmakers were able to pass this bill by telling each other that this invasion of privacy would help prevent these kinds of terrorist acts. And yet, dispite all the losses of our privacy ... they still happen.
You dope, Sandy Creek is a tiny town between Oswego and Watertown.

The killers didnt make any phone calls, texts, tweets or internet communication that could be "intercepted" by your Secret TinFoil Police. How can they prevent it if it stays secure in their mind?

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

THIS country has been falling apart ever since they called ripping INNOCENT babies out of the womb- A CHOICE!!!!

Theyve been violating rights in communities of colors for years...innocent people going to jail for B/S minial crimes. Trumped up charges....etc.,

Now, that they wanna take away your big boy toys-GUNS it's all of a sudden a problem.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tory 1775 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dope, Sandy Creek is a tiny town between Oswego and Watertown.
The killers didnt make any phone calls, texts, tweets or internet communication that could be "intercepted" by your Secret TinFoil Police. How can they prevent it if it stays secure in their mind?
Dear Dope Smoker ... Are you saying that Adam Lanza NEVER used a phone, NEVER wrote an email and NEVER used the internet? What are you, psycic now? Maybe you're the one wearing tinfoil!

AND, if the government spying on it's own citizens is the stuff of "tin foil hats" Then WHY do they need to make laws to justify it?

My point is ... that although the "Public Servants" [that don't serve the public] SAY they need to invade our privacy to keep us safe ... we aren't any safer.

And sure ... Sandy Creek isn't the right town, Sandy Hooks is. I got it, Thanks.

So, go ahead and put your head back in the sand and set up a direct deposit withdrawl for the government to take 80% of your income in taxes to pay for spying on you!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

CapriceClassic wrote:
THIS country has been falling apart ever since they called ripping INNOCENT babies out of the womb- A CHOICE!!!!
Theyve been violating rights in communities of colors for years...innocent people going to jail for B/S minial crimes. Trumped up charges....etc.,
Now, that they wanna take away your big boy toys-GUNS it's all of a sudden a problem.
Kinda Like the Jews in Germany ... they watch their neighbors get hauled away and they think to themselves, "I'll be fine if I just follow the law."

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda Like the Jews in Germany ... they watch their neighbors get hauled away and they think to themselves, "I'll be fine if I just follow the law."
Think about it. Obama wants to take guns away from decent law abiding citizens but most of the criminal element who will keep there guns are Obama supporters.

Sounds like a recipe for DISASTER.
Westsider

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
You are responding to yourself. Shouldn't you be out shoveling this morning?
Shouldn't you be trolling your own area topix and not Rochester?
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 29, 2012
 
Westsider wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be trolling your own area topix and not Rochester?
I am from and live in Rochester, reguardless of what my location says.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from and live in Rochester, reguardless of what my location says.
I've been trying to get msgs to you.....

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been trying to get msgs to you.....
Getting ignored by "crew" members now?

Bhaw haw haw....

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting ignored by "crew" members now?
Bhaw haw haw....
there you go minding someone else's business...about to get snarled and entangledin another TRAP!

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
there you go minding someone else's business...about to get snarled and entangledin another TRAP!
LOL,look who is talking about sticking their fat nose in someone else's business! Now that is rich!!!
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,look who is talking about sticking their fat nose in someone else's business! Now that is rich!!!
But at least she was on this thread before you were.

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 30, 2012
 
stank breath whites wrote:
<quoted text>
But at least she was on this thread before you were.
Why do you stick your nose in other people's business Zippy? First off I came on almost the same time as CC under another name idiot.Second,you should keep your mouth shut when you don't know what you are talking about that makes you look like a fool,OH wait,you already look like one now.Now be quiet and mind your own business.Just being helpful.
stank breath whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you stick your nose in other people's business Zippy? First off I came on almost the same time as CC under another name idiot.Second,you should keep your mouth shut when you don't know what you are talking about that makes you look like a fool,OH wait,you already look like one now.Now be quiet and mind your own business.Just being helpful.
Last time i checked, you were not my father. Talk to your own kids that way, you old grouch! In case if you haven't realized, your Eagles are getting their asses kicked. Is that why you are trolling topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
City punk drives go-cart head on into car 22 min RhondaOnVacation 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 43 min MacDaddyobama 6,285
Mayor Still Being Treated For The Flu 1 hr Chuck 4
Albany casino plan gets support of OTB union 2 hr zeldo 3
Irond. Man Cuts Down Own Trees 3 hr No Nguyen Situation 4
Lovely in Hospital 3 hr RhondaOnVacation 7
rePIG: Its Good Friday! 4 hr Kurt 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••