Ronnie Davis, still the same old tax ...

Ronnie Davis, still the same old tax cheat.

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 25, 2012
I Call It As I See It

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2012
This was reported a week ago on the topix irondequoit bay boating thread. Good job getting your info from topix again, news10!
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 25, 2012
I Call It As I See It wrote:
This was reported a week ago on the topix irondequoit bay boating thread. Good job getting your info from topix again, news10!
I believe someone at 10WHEC use to steal a lot of stories from us on TOPIX. I remember when they had their own topix section, I told them to stop stealing my story's or at least mention they got the story from me, and they ended up deleting all my comments about.

Instead of I-Team Investigation, they should call it I-Team crooks.
TAXMAN

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Hey nicktard, somebody posted the report in that forum a week ago. And yes, ronnie was CONVICTED. I wonder when that all cash beachfront bar in seabreeze will be investigated.
I Call It As I See It

Rochester, NY

#10 Apr 25, 2012
Hey bad company, following the link and see TAXMANS post i think its #243

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/...
nickbotard13

Livonia Center, NY

#12 Apr 26, 2012
Bad Company-1 wrote:
....I called Maggie Brooks office this past Monday, and they told me there is a card offered through Monroe County...
Remember when nickbo was calling the Recruiter's office about Loonsberry's daughter. And the Sgt. told him to stop calling with all his dumba$$ question and mind his own business.
Outside Observer

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2012
TAXMAN wrote:
Hey nicktard, somebody posted the report in that forum a week ago. And yes, ronnie was CONVICTED. I wonder when that all cash beachfront bar in seabreeze will be investigated.
Taxdude, interesting comment on the last part. I agree that all bars dealing only in cash are suspect.

Rochester, NY

#15 Apr 26, 2012
Nickbo still didn't call Lonsberry, cause he knows Lonsberry would tell him he's a welfare queen and he needs to get a job.

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 26, 2012
Ronnie was on Lonsberry to explain everything,
it seems he only forgot to pay the sales tax on a double cheese burger at McDonalds and the IRS found out about it and added fines and interest on to it till they got it to over ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

Rochester, NY

#19 Apr 27, 2012
Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, one million dollars in fines and interest from tax on a double cheeseburger???!!! I don't think Ronnie explained everything. Why isn't this guy in prison? I thought trying to screw the IRS was a felony? There's no way he will be able to pay back a million bucks from owning one bar, or does he own alot more?
It sounded like it was just the double chesseburger and the IRS caused a lot of trouble and just falsely accused him and fined him and so much that he could never pay it. Bob seemed to believe him and also seemed to tell him what great bars he runs and that he and Nick Tahoes should open a place together.

Rochester, NY

#21 Apr 27, 2012
Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if Ronnie owes the IRS money, I hope he's making payments to them, because our country needs the money. Like I said, if he does owe a million bucks, he probably will never re-pay it all to the IRS. Maybe the IRS should take a couple of big payments first, then let him make monthly payments (if that's how it's done) to lower his balance due.
Are you trying to have an intelligent conversation with me??
Go away retard!!!

Rochester, NY

#22 Apr 27, 2012
Instead of asking Ronnie if he was cheating the IRS and got caught, Lonsberry let Ronnie go on and on about how messed up the people running the city are and that he's now going to sell his city bars and then look at opening bars in the suburbs.

I don't know what him owing over a million in taxes has anything to do with city hall.
And if city hall is treating him bad, GOOD, cause he's not paying his taxes like the rest of us.
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#24 Apr 28, 2012
Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the "retard". Hopefully no one in your family will be born that way.I'll have a conversation with anyone I want to, because I'm good looking, smart, and superior to you jerks.
Your ignorance must be a burden to you.
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#26 Apr 28, 2012
Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to tell me that in person, coward punk? Why are you using nickbo's name, fool?
Yes I will meet you in person. It's me silly, nickbo.
Didn't you just come see me last week??
The nurse is letting me use her laptop.
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#28 Apr 29, 2012
Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you had me fooled, you jerk. If you're nickbo why isn't your 3,000+ posts, and your little picture by your username? Wow, you're so clever, for a 3 year old, that is.
I've been in here soo long and off the internet that I forget my password for topix so i can't long in.

Rochester, NY

#30 Apr 30, 2012
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8ROJf7SywjM/TXEIkJP...

Nickbo was at one of Ronnie Davis's bars,
hoping someone would do a Body-Shot off of him.
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#33 May 1, 2012
Bad Company-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's strange, I know for a fact that nickbo doesn't drink. And why would he go to a bar in the city where all the dumb negroes and ignorant white do-gooders go to? You need a body shot, and alcohol won't be involved in it all. Tell me what bars you go to, and you can have the opportunity to shit your pants in fear, in public when I'm standing in front of your ugly ignorant face. As a matter of fact, I'll bring a needle and thread with me, because I'm going to sew your ass to yourf face. So let me know what ghetto bars you go to, coward punk.
Lets rock!! You big creep, scum of the earth,
I'll take care of you cause I'm still salty and peppery.
nickbo13

United States

#34 May 1, 2012
Why is there a fake nickbo using my screen I'd?
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#35 May 1, 2012
nickbo13 wrote:
Nobody knows for sure.
nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#36 May 1, 2012
nickbo13 wrote:
Hey, stop using my screen name, you kneegro scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Barnhart Announces Run for Mayor 5 hr Moshe 15
Mayor Lovely Warren announced that the red lig... 6 hr VictorGaga 12
3000 Researchers... Where's the breakthrough? 6 hr Moshe 1
What's The Difference Between IescapedNY And So... 7 hr Moshe 6
Going to a Christmas party 8 hr maddog2008 4
Moshe haha iescapedny perfect are all the same ... 9 hr Moshe 22
south wedge, I have questions for you 9 hr IescapedNY 107

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance