Gizzi pays 11.5 million lying on his...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Taxation without represen

United States

#25 Jan 26, 2014
AllAmerican wrote:
Beware of Extreme Republicans posing as New Yorkers.
How will communist liberals feed if republicans leave communist liberal police state NY ?
Perhaps force the rest of our third world nation to cough up the $$$
Just wondering.....
Beware of liberals posing as Americans
The man

Rochester, NY

#26 Jan 26, 2014
xana

West Henrietta, NY

#27 Jan 31, 2014
FormerAdvantechEmployee wrote:
As a former employee of Advantech Industries, I can honestly say that the only thing that surprises me about this was that it took so long to catch up with them. During my time there, it was common to see suspicious materials and costs attached to customer job orders, defense ones in particular.
I believe that with a little more investigation, they might find that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
More bid-rigging in the County?
More buyers choosing the companies they want to ''handle'' the work?
Defense contracts?
They need to check all the county buyers and i bet theres a ton of funny business.
gizzi employe

New Paltz, NY

#28 Feb 14, 2014
Uncle Sam wrote:
would love to know how much John, his companies and his many employees have paid in taxes over the years.
Ph--k Uncle Sam & NY.
I work hard for the money I make. Everyone has their hand in my pocket taking it without my ok. THANKS to people like u wrong is right and right is wrong. U and u buddys pollitians think of ways to take it every day. When did it become illegal for me to take care of my family first. No I support people like u, probably an ex daker or pollitians or state worker that has retirement ,medical , pention. I got Nuthin thanks to u!!!!!
Another fellow shop owner

Canandaigua, NY

#29 Feb 17, 2014
The Gizzi family has always been a hard working family and supported many employees and family and also donated to many charities. Employees were treated fair, if you work an honest work week you were paid an honest wage. Anything over 100k most average people will never see. Business owners when they live and breathe work 24/7 deserve a little extra but in some cases it just keeps coming in because of the reputation they built. Don't belittle him any more, he just got caught up with greed and he is punished.
Believe me, the lord will decide his term much better then the judge.
Enough said.
Roover

Rochester, NY

#30 Feb 28, 2014
I worked for the Gizzi's for years.
They treated all of us like family.
Ok he made a mistake
He is paying for it.
I dont care what other people say,was and still a good company to work for,even Im not their anymore.
Always right

Chicago, IL

#31 Apr 14, 2014
Dump Truck wrote:
Obviously you have no idea what your talking about, none of the Gizzi kids drive exotic cars. The last I seen they were driving trucks..... You ever seen how many people they employ? The are by far the largest family owned business in Ogden probably Rochester! Get your facts straight before you start trashing people! I don't even know them personally but everyone I talk to says they a hard working family.
you are very right and they don't even have Lamborghinis they also donate A LOT of money to charity
Always right

Chicago, IL

#32 Apr 14, 2014
Roover wrote:
I worked for the Gizzi's for years.
They treated all of us like family.
Ok he made a mistake
He is paying for it.
I dont care what other people say,was and still a good company to work for,even Im not their anymore.
very true
Always right

Chicago, IL

#33 Apr 14, 2014
To be completely honest the GIZZIS do NOT drive Lamborghinis sorry to say the donate a lot to charity's and are helping people in need. They are also very loyal to everyone. Everyone needs to stop. And mind ur ow buissness why should we care anymore it's ALL OVER WITH
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#34 Apr 14, 2014
Always right wrote:
To be completely honest the GIZZIS do NOT drive Lamborghinis sorry to say the donate a lot to charity's and are helping people in need. They are also very loyal to everyone. Everyone needs to stop. And mind ur ow buissness why should we care anymore it's ALL OVER WITH
I couldn't agree more.
Chili resident

Rochester, NY

#35 May 21, 2014
I worked for the Gizzi's for years and as much as everyone hates the guys I loved him as a boss. Very smart, know legible and a good man he is. Yes, I quit after many years because I felt used at all of his companies and when he hired new help he payed them almost double! But they lost a good employee! Wish them luck in the future. I think he pays enough in taxes but it's never enough for the government. They all steal a great deal and you don't see them in jails.
Former Employee

Geneseo, NY

#36 Jun 8, 2014
The Gizzi's ARE crooks, and they pay people TERRIBLY!!!! I know because I had to give new hires their Offer Letters. Was NEVERRRR allowed to see the Gizzi boys pay checks, but one (Jon Jr)was also rigged because of the Child Support he had to pay. They also cheated people of the hours worked by changing their time card punches DAILY!!!! The Dept of Labor was made aware of that!!
Soo Dad Gizzi's is on "home confinement"?????? Funny!!!! Just saw him and his Family in Bergen Family Restaurant this morning! It's a Small World Mr Gizzi!!
Ya know what they say..... Money talks.....
Former Employee

Geneseo, NY

#37 Jun 8, 2014
And anyone who sticks up for him, or any of them....is getting paid off!!
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#38 Jun 9, 2014
Maybe he was tired of financing domestic terrorist oganizations like the TSA, the NSA & DHS ...
AreYouHigh

Farmington, NY

#39 Mar 2, 2015
just_real wrote:
I worked at precise for a bit. I always wondered how so money can thrown around yet not contribute to employees 401k ,health ins, bonuses for the 55 hour weeks.Greed is all I can say. That 1.5 millon they found in cash in house was probably the money he rolls around in butt naked at night so he can sleep. Thanks John you were a great boss. Oh yeah did I mention he don't like blacks and refuses to hire them! Lets make a racial thing outta of it too while I am venting. Think I am lieing about that one, go visit the shop you will see.
Well, blacks don't do well in a industry that requires mathematics and difficult thinking. This is not a job like serving hamburgers at McDonalds. Hey, it is what it is. They only need a couple of guys to take out the trash or sweep a floor and they have that covered by hiring Turkish people (minorities). And the Turkish people are smart enough to fill in for a sick regular employee if need be.
Even higher educated blacks can't do the jobs there. The colleges are pumping out people who can hardly read and write, much less use Trigonometry or Calculus. And that's just on the shop floor. FORGET about Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. That will never happen using black folk.
Not being racist but fact is fact.
Human R

Farmington, NY

#40 Mar 2, 2015
AreYouHigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being racist but fact is fact.
I work, proudly and fortunately, for this family. I'd say a solid 95% of the blacks who apply for employment can't read the employment application form.
The dumbing down of our educational system has been effective. At one time, the college entrance exams were geared for people with an IQ of at least 120, so even the average white or Asian would not get into college.
Today, any 85 IQ chimp that can fog a mirror is admitted. Do you really want an affirmative action engineer, toolmaker, aircraft mechanic, Air Traffic Controller, pilot, doctor, lawyer etc.? 85 IQ, that is simply dangerous if working in a trade or field like this. It could be fatal to human life. We work on government MISSLE projects, and things I really don't want to talk about here.
A mystery to me is how do people with the reading age of a 5 year old manage to graduate from High school never mind go on to College? This is the 'No child left behind'/ Affirmative action malarkey that has dumbed down America.
And they don't want riots in the cafeteria or lawsuits over black dummy jokes there.
Think about it. The Gizzi's aren't so dumb now, are they!
Always right

Fairport, NY

#41 Oct 10, 2016
Former Employee wrote:
And anyone who sticks up for him, or any of them....is getting paid off!!
That's a sike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Open house shows off MCC's new $78 million down... 4 min IescapedNY 7
Iescapedny 44 min IescapedNY 5
RPD Officers Show Of Force To Intimidate Judge ... 1 hr IescapedNY 12
Trump Makes Up Fake Country - Has Dementia 2 hr IescapedNY 10
Trump making great speech to the United Nations 2 hr IescapedNY 43
News U of Rochester student on day 6 of hunger strik... 4 hr Jeffrey Bordeaux 16
News Next-Gen Talent? Look No Further 5 hr Bovenzi13 4

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages