Greece men arrested for stealing gift...

Greece men arrested for stealing gifts out of mailboxes

There are 31 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 25, 2009, titled Greece men arrested for stealing gifts out of mailboxes. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Greece police say two men went Christmas shopping in other people's mailboxes. Police say 22-year-old Charles Causyn and 24-year-old David Rivers took Christmas gifts out of several mailboxes in the area of Pebbleview Drive in Greece.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loser

Canandaigua, NY

#26 Dec 26, 2009
keith wrote:
The reason Greece Police didnt catch these guys before,They were to busy shooting homeowners.
ur a loser, get a life

“formerly known as "im bored"”

Since: Apr 08

rochester ny

#27 Dec 26, 2009
people are so rude wrote:
why all these r scott comments the man shot someone for trying to robb him and ofcourse he was black so everyone thinks he should go to jail what a world we live in
Nope - i for one, could care less what color scott was. it was not a black and white issue with me. Now he was trying to rob him ???? I don't think so.
CityRes

Rochester, NY

#28 Dec 26, 2009
Twanker wrote:
Repports elsewhere state that the men were from JAY and SANTEE streets. They are CITY residents.
LMFAO

I was hoping no-one would catch that one.
Sissy

Rochester, NY

#33 Dec 27, 2009
keith wrote:
The reason Greece Police didnt catch these guys before,They were to busy shooting homeowners.
exactly my point you aint got your story right either because my brother has never done this before... nice try tho moron
Leroy Jones

Rochester, NY

#34 Dec 27, 2009
Dey mama's say they were good boys.
2hot4u

Rochester, NY

#35 Dec 28, 2009
Does the suspect work for GPD
i am a moron

Rush, NY

#36 Dec 28, 2009
Sissy wrote:
why dont u all shut the heck up because all these papers aint got nothin right. Its freaking holidays and people really need to stop talking about my brother.... none of you know what the heck really happened so who are you to say anything and if i ever find out who said they shoulda been shot you can personaly deal with me. now screw you and have a nice day@!!!!!~!!~
they shoulda been shot... IMO
Sissy

Rochester, NY

#37 Dec 28, 2009
i am a moron wrote:
<quoted text>
they shoulda been shot... IMO
look at ur name ur right u r a moron n no they shouldn't have been shot... this is why there should be gun laws because idiots like u would shoot everyone they saw....
i am a moron

Rush, NY

#38 Dec 28, 2009
Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
look at ur name ur right u r a moron n no they shouldn't have been shot... this is why there should be gun laws because idiots like u would shoot everyone they saw....
not everyone i saw.... but i would shoot low lifes stealing presents from my mailbox.
kel varnsen

Geneva, NY

#39 Dec 28, 2009
were any of the last names Cervini?
techo tired

Webster, NY

#40 Dec 31, 2009
2hot4u wrote:
Does the suspect work for GPD
One of em worked for a nigerian!!!! Freakin' terroists!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perfect used to be one of the good guys 23 min Dale 4
Voters Split on Trump Poll 2 hr IescapedNY 7
Trump Needs to Reread his Art of the Deal Book 2 hr IescapedNY 1
Trump News Conference Hilarious and Pathetic 2 hr perfect 2
John needs to stay off this forum 2 hr perfect 4
Dirty little needle secret 2 hr perfect 18
Trump's Healthcare Bill DOA 3 hr IescapedNY 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance