of 2
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#21 Apr 20, 2012
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree.
If you agree he is not right in the head, then you must know what an injustice this is, cause we are not suppose to sentence the mentally insane to prison.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#22 Apr 20, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
If you agree he is not right in the head, then you must know what an injustice this is, cause we are not suppose to sentence the mentally insane to prison.
Dahmer was nuts and we gave him the needle.
We should have offed this kid, too.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#23 Apr 20, 2012
<quoted text>
juvenile detention center time counts, but if he was too young to go to prison then he shouldn't have been sentenced any prison time. He was 13, doubt he even had a hard on to rape anyone.
And with you saying hes funck in the head and something is not right in his head, then he shouldn't have had to do ANY prison time. We are not to sentence crazy people to prison. duh.
Why are you not concerned with the other murderers being set free and not getting covered by the media??
"He was 13, doubt he even had a hard on"

Racist

I think most 13 yr old's have a hard on about 23/7
Now I am sure you will try to twist that every way you can but unless you are a total idiot(and I dont think you are) you know I am right.

Rochester, NY

#24 Apr 21, 2012
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
Dahmer was nuts and we gave him the needle.
We should have offed this kid, too.
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/02/16/us/milwauke...

Milwaukee Jury Says Dahmer Was Sane.
If you think this boy was insane, then he shouldn't have been sentenced to jail time.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#25 Apr 21, 2012
<quoted text>
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/02/16/us/milwauke...
Milwaukee Jury Says Dahmer Was Sane.
If you think this boy was insane, then he shouldn't have been sentenced to jail time.
Do you think anyone cares, except some left wing liberal, if this hump dies in prison?

Rochester, NY

#26 Apr 21, 2012
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think anyone cares, except some left wing liberal, if this hump dies in prison?
If you don't care about this one, I don't understand why you or others "care" about the others, mainly adults, that have killed more or been more violent, that are not getting the media coverage and getting paroled every days??
I don't understand why anyone would have different feelings for him and all the others?
Just Saying

Sterling Heights, MI

#27 Apr 23, 2012
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
name them.
Tia Gerstner
Eric

Dolton, IL

#28 May 2, 2012
http://www.democratandchronicl e.com/article/20120412/NEWS01/ 304120043/eric-smith-parole?od yssey=tab|topnews|text|Local%2 0News
Here's another example that shows I'm not a racist.
This White boy should be freed from jail.
He did his time, I think he's done too much time for a crime he did as a young kid. If they are not going to let he go, they really need to start making others who take a life do more time.
How many adult drunk drivers in our area have killed someone and only did like 6 months in jail, and are now free and still drinking and driving??
They might as we have killed his kid when he was 13, then to have left him in jail all these years.
This kid, strangled a kid, then took a rock and bashed his head in, then got a bigger rock and bashed his head in until his skull split open and brains were oozing out.. Then he pulled the kids pants down and poked and beat his genitals with a stick.. Then he turned the child over and sodomized him with a stick, over and over and jammed the stick in as far as he could. Then went home ate dinner and played with his toys. 500 yrs in jail wouldn't be enough time for this monster.
And you are gonna compare this to a drunk driver? You are an idiot.. a complete and total moron. This Man never deserves to get out of jail. A mind that sick even as a child can never be rehabilitated. And yeah, i agree, they should have executed this sick monster.

Rochester, NY

#29 May 2, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
This kid, strangled a kid, then took a rock and bashed his head in, then got a bigger rock and bashed his head in until his skull split open and brains were oozing out.. Then he pulled the kids pants down and poked and beat his genitals with a stick.. Then he turned the child over and sodomized him with a stick, over and over and jammed the stick in as far as he could. Then went home ate dinner and played with his toys. 500 yrs in jail wouldn't be enough time for this monster.
And you are gonna compare this to a drunk driver? You are an idiot.. a complete and total moron. This Man never deserves to get out of jail. A mind that sick even as a child can never be rehabilitated. And yeah, i agree, they should have executed this sick monster.
Again, if you think he has """"A mind that sick"""", that means he is or was mentally insane and should have be found guilty and sentenced as he was. This is the rules of the law, if you don't like them then call Chuck Schumer and change them (if he aint too busy on the silly stupid laws he's always trying to make), but the law is that we don't sentence insane people this way.
The DA, the Judge, and the Jury, should all be arrested for charging a mentally insane person as a sane one, cause they are the real criminals under our laws as they stand today and back then.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#30 May 2, 2012
I am friends with the victims family.Althou I never knew Derrick I do know his father and uncles and aunts,What eric smith did to kill Derrick and what he did to him after he was dead would make Barnfart think twice about what she is saying. That boy deserves to die in fact he earned it. If Barnfart wouldn't mind ....maybe eric can babysit her credits when shes on the Maury show trying to figure out who tha baby daddy is

Rochester, NY

#31 May 2, 2012
just_real wrote:
What eric smith did to kill Derrick and what he did to him after he was dead would make Barnfart think twice about what she is saying. That boy deserves to die in fact he earned it.
What am I saying???

I'm only agreeing with all you that he has to be sick in the head.
But I'm pointing out the laws, that in NYS if he was "sick in the head" he shouldn't have been found guilty and sentenced the way he was.

So what are you saying???
Are you saying he is NOT "sick in the head"??
Or are you saying there is NO such rules or laws about convicting mentally insane people??

Or, are you saying even if he is mentally insane, because what and how he did it, we should be allowed to break the rules and laws ourselves? Are we above the law???

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#32 May 2, 2012
Well barnfart you are the one whos marching for his release

Rochester, NY

#33 May 2, 2012
just_real wrote:
Well barnfart you are the one whos marching for his release
I'm "marching" for everyone to follow the laws, and treat all people equal. In this case, our great American Justice System convicted and Insane person as a sane person, they sentenced an insane person as a sane person, and they are now going to keep him in jail as they let others that have killed more then 1 person walk free.
This is OK with you, you don't mind our justice system breaking their own rules as long as it suits you, thats also why you don't mind how they put so many blacks in jail and not whites.
You white, so it suits you to lock up the blacks, just as you long as you cousin Louise gets to walk after she killed a few people in a DWI. Like, 2 dead is no big deal if neither of them had a stick stuck in their butt after they are dead. Do you even know whats involved in an autopsy, much worse then a stick in the bum or even the head thing.

For you to say a child is a man is one thing, but your really stretching it to say he was sane, yet you people get away with saying both, because you are above the laws.

Rochester, NY

#34 May 2, 2012
One more thing about our great justice system,
did you notice how weird and ugly Eric looks?
do you recall how sweet and cute Robie looked??

Well, if it was the other way around, it would have turned out totally different.

If a sweet cute white boy killed a littler uglier black kid, he would not be facing this, he would have been found mentally insane, he would have done a few years in a hospital and he would have been freed years ago, and the media wouldn't have even covered it. Nancy Grace wouldn't have even covered it.
Canuck Person

Oromocto, Canada

#36 Sep 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Again, if you think he has """"A mind that sick"""", that means he is or was mentally insane and should have be found guilty and sentenced as he was. This is the rules of the law, if you don't like them then call Chuck Schumer and change them (if he aint too busy on the silly stupid laws he's always trying to make), but the law is that we don't sentence insane people this way.
The DA, the Judge, and the Jury, should all be arrested for charging a mentally insane person as a sane one, cause they are the real criminals under our laws as they stand today and back then.
What are you talking about?? Even if the DA,judge and jury supposedly did something wrong doesn't mean they were criminals to prosecute and convict Eric Smith.
Canuck Person

Oromocto, Canada

#37 Sep 28, 2014
One more thing about our great justice system,
did you notice how weird and ugly Eric looks?
do you recall how sweet and cute Robie looked??
Well, if it was the other way around, it would have turned out totally different.
If a sweet cute white boy killed a littler uglier black kid, he would not be facing this, he would have been found mentally insane, he would have done a few years in a hospital and he would have been freed years ago, and the media wouldn't have even covered it. Nancy Grace wouldn't have even covered it.
Hello! Eric Smith is a caucasian and even you have acknowledged that in one of your previous comments.

Rochester, NY

#38 Sep 28, 2014
Canuck Person wrote:
<quoted text> What are you talking about?? Even if the DA,judge and jury supposedly did something wrong doesn't mean they were criminals to prosecute and convict Eric Smith.
To convict and lock up mentally ill people as if they are sane, should be criminal.

Rochester, NY

#39 Sep 28, 2014
Canuck Person wrote:
<quoted text> Hello! Eric Smith is a caucasian and even you have acknowledged that in one of your previous comments.
I never said he was black, just said if it was the opposite way around or if he was black there would be a different outcome. The public, the media, the judge, the jury, the parole board take into account on what the people LOOK LIKE. Eric looks like a weirdo so he will never get out of jail as long as the parole board has to see him face to face.
The news media is doing the same thing, as they don't cover all the murderers that go up parole and are set free. The D&C is only doing the story cause they were able to get a recent picture of the ugly weirdo looking white boy. If he was soo damn ugly they wouldn't have included an extra large picture of him, they really wouldn't have included a picture, they really wouldn't have even done the story, and Eric Smith would have been released years ago.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...
Canuck Person

Oromocto, Canada

#40 Sep 29, 2014
<quoted text>
To convict and lock up mentally ill people as if they are sane, should be criminal.
But Eric Smith's attorney or attorneys did argue that Eric Smith was insane at the time of the murder but the d.a. argued that he was aware of his actions because even if Eric didn't plan to commit murder months ,weeks or several days in advance it may have been considered premeditated when he lured Derek in the woods by claiming that he knew a short cut Derek could take to the rec center and that's when all hell broke loose. I believe he eventually concealed the body and some say (maybe it was the d.a.) that by concealing Derek's body that Eric knew what he did was wrong after murdering Derek so therefore the jury had to conclude that Eric was sane or not "truly" insane and therefore convicted him on the 2nd degree murder of Derek Robie and finally don't forget that when Eric's brain was examined that psychiatrists or whoever couldn't find or couldn't really find anything to explain his violent actions and that I trust that you Racist Fire Crotch Barn Fart (weird name you have) have some empathy for the real victim which evidently is Derek Robie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MEXICO: Still Not Paying For Wall!! 3 hr Ha Bot 6
TRUMP: Patronizes Blacks and Jews 4 hr Ha Bot 13
KellyAnne ConJob punished, pulled from TV 5 hr Aint dat da troof 2
Day in the Life of Joe Dooshbag Republican Cons... 6 hr Straight Shooter 3
Memories from Rochester.... (Nov '07) 9 hr MikeMegg 15
Warren pushes votes to become a Sanctuary City... 9 hr Ha Bot 37
GOP: Town Hall Meetings Are Disasters 9 hr Ha Bot 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance