Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Apr 12, 2012
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2... |topnews|text|Local%20News

Here's another example that shows I'm not a racist.
This White boy should be freed from jail.
He did his time, I think he's done too much time for a crime he did as a young kid. If they are not going to let he go, they really need to start making others who take a life do more time.
How many adult drunk drivers in our area have killed someone and only did like 6 months in jail, and are now free and still drinking and driving??
They might as we have killed his kid when he was 13, then to have left him in jail all these years.
not surprised

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2012
He looks exactly like the guy from myth busters.
Did they allow him to get out to film episodes?

Rochester, NY

#3 Apr 12, 2012
Arthur Shawcross was an adult when he raped and killed TWO kids, and he only got about 10 years in jail. Yet this 13 year old gets sentenced to life in jail without any chance of parole??

It's sick that they even tease him, now 6 times, just to say NO.
not surprised

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2012
Look at him dum dum....does he look normal?

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 12, 2012
not surprised wrote:
He was raised in jail. I find it very sad what they did to him.
It's worse then what he did to the kid.
God, he didn't even have someone there to teach him how to fix his hair.
Cheese and Crackers

Victor, NY

#6 Apr 12, 2012
not surprised wrote:
Like a Bob Looneybury to me. Normal white boy.
Just Saying

Sterling Heights, MI

#7 Apr 17, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Arthur Shawcross was an adult when he raped and killed TWO kids, and he only got about 10 years in jail. Yet this 13 year old gets sentenced to life in jail without any chance of parole??
It's sick that they even tease him, now 6 times, just to say NO.
Well no, he does get a chance at parole. Every two years. Today he goes before the board.

What I'd like to know is who is educating this man so when he does return to society he'll be able to function.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#8 Apr 17, 2012
nice article by Bruce Andriatch, in the Buffalo News about this case.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city/columns/bruce...
whatever

Erie, PA

#9 Apr 17, 2012
i_m_watching wrote:
nice article by Bruce Andriatch, in the Buffalo News about this case.
http://www.buffalonews.com/city/columns/bruce...
Best reply ever to that article is the first one... couldn't of said it any better....
Just Saying

Troy, MI

#10 Apr 17, 2012
They postponed the meeting till next month.
justagirl

Webster, NY

#11 Apr 17, 2012
<quoted text>
He was raised in jail. I find it very sad what they did to him.
It's worse then what he did to the kid.
God, he didn't even have someone there to teach him how to fix his hair.
You're an idiot. First of all his parent raised him, he was 13 years old when he commited this crime. Old enough to know right from worng. This kid is fucked in the head, and you can't fix people like this. To purposely take a little boy's life by smashing his head in with a giant rock, means you got issues, beyond fixing. He shouldn't see the light of day, and neither should any other child killers. Just because the justice system failed with other cases doesn't mean that this loser should be set free, and if he does get out, I know people who will seek vengence, his crazy ass is better off in Prison Forever.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 17, 2012
justagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. First of all his parent raised him, he was 13 years old when he commited this crime. Old enough to know right from worng. This kid is fucked in the head, and you can't fix people like this. To purposely take a little boy's life by smashing his head in with a giant rock, means you got issues, beyond fixing. He shouldn't see the light of day, and neither should any other child killers. Just because the justice system failed with other cases doesn't mean that this loser should be set free, and if he does get out, I know people who will seek vengence, his crazy ass is better off in Prison Forever.
When responding to RacistFireCrotch BarnFart I hope you know she is a big fan and supporter of the 14 year old ghetto thug who shot a police officer in the back of the head in a cold cowardly way about three years ago. He has a few other fans on topix also Guess who?

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 18, 2012
http://www.democratandchronicl e.com/article/20120412/NEWS01/ 304120043/eric-smith-parole?od yssey=tab|topnews|text|Local%2 0News
Here's another example that shows I'm not a racist.
This White boy should be freed from jail.
He did his time, I think he's done too much time for a crime he did as a young kid. If they are not going to let he go, they really need to start making others who take a life do more time.
How many adult drunk drivers in our area have killed someone and only did like 6 months in jail, and are now free and still drinking and driving??
They might as we have killed his kid when he was 13, then to have left him in jail all these years.
If he killed a black child you would be screaming for him to go to the chair.You put the "I'm not racist" out there pretty fast,did Topix warn you to tone down on the white this and white that B/S? No matter how much you plea the "I'm not a racist" B/S it won't help,you have a long record of stiring the pot and everyone knows it. BTW: I agree with you about drunk drivers.
Kool Dude

United States

#14 Apr 18, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>If he killed a black child you would be screaming for him to go to the chair.You put the "I'm not racist" out there pretty fast,did Topix warn you to tone down on the white this and white that B/S? No matter how much you plea the "I'm not a racist" B/S it won't help,you have a long record of stiring the pot and everyone knows it. BTW: I agree with you about drunk drivers.
If he was a black child, people like you would have called him an animal and a thu. But he's a young white serial killer and you don't have anything to say! You miserable troll!

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 19, 2012
Kool Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was a black child, people like you would have called him an animal and a thu. But he's a young white serial killer and you don't have anything to say! You miserable troll!
Grow up little one.You whine and cry everytime anyone disagrees with your posts.Besides Rhonda and Capice Classic,you are the biggest black racebaiter on Topix.You try to stir the pot every chance you get than run and hide or start with the personal attacks and lies.Guess what little one?,people are wise to your trolling and will call you on them everytime they get.

Rochester, NY

#16 Apr 19, 2012
justagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
He was sentenced 9 years and he has done twice that.
You shouldn't say 9 if it's LIFE.
Besides there is many people in NY that has killed and only done 6 months, why should this one be sooo different??
He's only still in jail because of the media attention, many others are worse then him, the media doesn't cover it and they get set free.
justagirl

Webster, NY

#17 Apr 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Besides there is many people in NY that has killed and only done 6 months, why should this one be sooo different??
He's only still in jail because of the media attention, many others are worse then him, the media doesn't cover it and they get set free.
No he was sentenced to a minimum of 9 years to life in prison. He has only been in prison for 3 years, the first 6 spent in a juvenile detention center. He planned this out, he rapped him with a fuckn tree limb, crushed his head with rocks, and strangled him, yet you ask why he is any different. Like I said before to be that fucked in the head as a 13 year old boy, means something is not right with his head. I think all child abusers and child killers deserve the worst, and none of them should ever experience freedom again!!

drop the puck, Ref...

#18 Apr 20, 2012
<quoted text>
name them.

drop the puck, Ref...

#19 Apr 20, 2012
justagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
No he was sentenced to a minimum of 9 years to life in prison. He has only been in prison for 3 years, the first 6 spent in a juvenile detention center. He planned this out, he rapped him with a fuckn tree limb, crushed his head with rocks, and strangled him, yet you ask why he is any different. Like I said before to be that fucked in the head as a 13 year old boy, means something is not right with his head. I think all child abusers and child killers deserve the worst, and none of them should ever experience freedom again!!
I totally agree.

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 20, 2012
justagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
juvenile detention center time counts, but if he was too young to go to prison then he shouldn't have been sentenced any prison time. He was 13, doubt he even had a hard on to rape anyone.
And with you saying hes funck in the head and something is not right in his head, then he shouldn't have had to do ANY prison time. We are not to sentence crazy people to prison. duh.
Why are you not concerned with the other murderers being set free and not getting covered by the media??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WCMF RocCityRibFest a SUCCESS 6 hr Drunk Russian Bear 1
Drunk Judge Pisatchio triggers ignition lock AG... 6 hr Foster Brooks 1
Northwest Service Center and Ron Penders 8 hr Jean 3
Did I hear "judge" Ass-tachio got arrested Again? 8 hr Safety First 15
Fake IescapedNY Has Morphed Into Diamond Daisy 12 hr IescapedNY 37
Genesee Beer Tanks Made in China 12 hr IescapedNY 31
Fly the US flag this holiday season. 12 hr IescapedNY 8

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance