Rochester man arrested for dog fighting

Rochester man arrested for dog fighting

There are 120 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jun 4, 2009, titled Rochester man arrested for dog fighting. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A 34-year-old man from Rochester has been arrested and charged with animal fighting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
customer

Rush, NY

#121 Jun 16, 2009
RPDsuks wrote:
<quoted text>
The RPD has killed many more dogs then Vick has.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs...
PETA has also killed mor dogs than Vick, and none of them can run nearly as fast.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#122 Jun 16, 2009
customer wrote:
<quoted text>
PETA has also killed mor dogs than Vick, and none of them can run nearly as fast.
What about RPD? They have shot 287.
customer

Rush, NY

#123 Jun 16, 2009
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
What about RPD? They have shot 287.
I know, I was told by the person I was replying to. Thank you for telling me again.
Confused Private Citizen

New York, NY

#124 Jun 16, 2009
RPDsuks wrote:
<quoted text>
The RPD has killed many more dogs then Vick has.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs...
It is unfortunate that some people mistreat their animals, and use them for purposes other than pets (and I am not referring to people with showdogs, though I do not agree with how some of them are kept caged and not loved as pets). The dogs that the RPD were forced to kill were trained to attack, as they were guarding for criminals, durg houses, dog fights, etc. The people who trained these dogs are abusing animals, and should have that charge tacked to the others. The owners are the problem...I believe that is how the pit bull breed got such a bad reputation..Many people own pitbulls that never attack, and are well behaved pets.
Confused Private Citizen

New York, NY

#125 Jun 16, 2009
DomonicOConnor wrote:
All of you guys clearly do not know the facts and are clearly misformed. Watch this video if you want to know the actual facts.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oHg5SJYRHA0XX&feature=fvs t
P.S.
Confused Private Citizen:
Do you have a f*cking job? Your on this forum all day long just trolling the f*ck out of all of these topics.
Seriously, you need to get a goddamn life. Go out, get laid, and end this little tea party.
Perhaps you should go back under your rock! You need a life, Your post is just bull, like you character.
JDS65

Freeville, NY

#126 Jun 16, 2009
ghettobraggingrights wrote:
True story:
Years ago, I went to visit my sick aunt down in the southern tier. As I crossed the county borders, I was stopped each time by NYS Troopers, asked for ID, cuffed and made to sit in the back of the cruiser while they searched my car. When they were done, they issued me a speeding ticket and sent me on my way. During the course of one day I was issued 4 speeding tickets, plus one for bald tires, and one for expired inspection and registration tags. Each time I was stopped, it took the NYS Troopers 3 hours to go through the routine. By the time I reached my aunt's house, she had already died.
During the funeral procession, I was stopped and ticketed for a cracked rear windshield. After the ceremony at the cemetery, I was stopped by local law enforcement and ticketed for no license plate lights.
As I made my way back to the city, I decided to stay off the the thruway. Each little town I passed through, the local law enforcements stopped me, cuffed me, made me sit in the back of their car while they ransacked my car - without even telling me why. When they asked if they could search my car I said no and they did it anyway. By the time I reached Rochester I had a total seventeen tickets. When I pulled into my driveway, I saw four RPD cars sitting outside of my house. I went inside and saw them ransacking, turning over cushions, cutting rugs, ripping out walls. I asked them what was going on and they told me to shut up. After all that s%^t, they just left. Days later, the landlord evicted me and my family for trashing the place.
Remember this people: The devil is high on being white.
No guts, no glory. No justice no peace. The time is near for the Great Earthquake.
NBFSN
BS BS BS BS BS BS!!!! No way this happened you are full of it and a lier
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#127 Jun 16, 2009
Confused Private Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unfortunate that some people mistreat their animals, and use them for purposes other than pets (and I am not referring to people with showdogs, though I do not agree with how some of them are kept caged and not loved as pets). The dogs that the RPD were forced to kill were trained to attack, as they were guarding for criminals, durg houses, dog fights, etc. The people who trained these dogs are abusing animals, and should have that charge tacked to the others. The owners are the problem...I believe that is how the pit bull breed got such a bad reputation..Many people own pitbulls that never attack, and are well behaved pets.
What about all the Beastiality going on with folks and their animals. Kissing on them, sleeping with them, letting them eat from food being cooked in the kitchen and shared with others, letting their cats get on the kitchen counters as they cook etc.

Some humans believe that beastiality is ok and that there is nothing wrong with it.

That is the main reason why I don't eat everything from everybody, especially co-workers. I'm not saying don't love youR pet, but some of this stuff is beastiality.

What you just said about the dogs that the police shoot are trained to protect criminals. That's not ALL true!

The city of Rochester has a special ordinance against PIT BULLS(WHICH I BELIEVE IS AS ILLEGAL AS THE CURFEW FOR THE CHILDREN) because of some people that use them for fighting and illegal drug activity.

I have two pitbulls, licensed, well kept and probably treated alot better than some humans. I don't sell drugs, I don't use the dggs to fight and protect criminals, in fact, my dugs DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIGHT, UNLESS THEIR NATURE INSTICT MUST KICK IN.

The cats all know this in my neighborhood and get just within arms reach of the dog and it's food to prove it.

PITBULLS ARE GIVEN A BAD RAP IN ROCHESTER. NOT ALL OF THE DOGS ARE DRUG DOGS and owned by criminals OR EVEN IN BRED BY OTHERS.

We paid a ton of money for these two dogs,(THOUSANDS) STILL paying a ton of money to keep them in suitable living conditions, and paying a ton of money for food for them to eat and medical expenses, shots, worming distemper annual checkups etc. The best of food by the way do my dogs eat. I told you I love my animals enough to take care of them.

I DO NOT LOVE MY animals enough to sleep with them. Each has his own house and bed, and not in mine. I do not let my animals lick the spoon or get up on the counter when cooking, and I certainly am not going to kiss an animal in the mouth, or let it touch me in mine for that matter.

I'M SORRY FOLKS: BEASTIALITY. ANIMALS CLEAN THEMSELVES WITH their TONGUE. Yuk!!!!!!

Terrell Wade should be punished no doubt, but let's get real. I have heard them slay this man in this forum for fighting a dog, and I noticed that there generally isn't compassion for the human.(not in this story, but in others)
Steve

Cleveland, OH

#128 Jun 16, 2009
RPDsuks wrote:
<quoted text>
The RPD has killed many more dogs then Vick has.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs...
What does this point even make? The police have "shot at 87 dogs in the last 5 years." Thats 87 dogs getting shot at in 1825 days (1826 with a leap year). That's shots fired at a threatening dog once every 20.1 days. Killing 35 of these dogs: This means they killed, in the line of duty and when threatened by the dog, one dog every 52 days. That's 7 per year. How many years did vick have his dogfighting ring going??? You think he was only involved in killing 7 dogs per year??? You don't prove any points here. Thanks for the d&c article though.
Greece Teen

United States

#129 Jun 16, 2009
this is so hood
ghettobraggingri ghts

Rochester, NY

#131 Jun 16, 2009
JDS65 wrote:
<quoted text>
BS BS BS BS BS BS!!!! No way this happened you are full of it and a lier
This is just the way the man - the so called 'white man'- operates, by discrediting the claims of The Black Man, calling the victim the perpetrator.

Don't listen to the so called 'white man's' lies. he has done it since time began and enough is enough!

NBFSN
The Man

United States

#132 Jun 16, 2009
ghettobraggingrights wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just the way the man - the so called 'white man'- operates, by discrediting the claims of The Black Man, calling the victim the perpetrator.
Don't listen to the so called 'white man's' lies. he has done it since time began and enough is enough!
NBFSN
SFbrains
JDS65

Freeville, NY

#133 Jun 17, 2009
ghettobraggingrights wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just the way the man - the so called 'white man'- operates, by discrediting the claims of The Black Man, calling the victim the perpetrator.
Don't listen to the so called 'white man's' lies. he has done it since time began and enough is enough!
NBFSN
You're an idiot,lier, and a troll. Go campaign your hatred and craziness somewhere else. We are all stocked up here.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#134 Jun 17, 2009
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this point even make? The police have "shot at 87 dogs in the last 5 years." Thats 87 dogs getting shot at in 1825 days (1826 with a leap year). That's shots fired at a threatening dog once every 20.1 days. Killing 35 of these dogs: This means they killed, in the line of duty and when threatened by the dog, one dog every 52 days. That's 7 per year. How many years did vick have his dogfighting ring going??? You think he was only involved in killing 7 dogs per year??? You don't prove any points here. Thanks for the d&c article though.
Steve: It doesn't matter about Michael Vic. The police are doing thier jobs and if they have to shoot the dogs to do so because the dogs are considered attack dogs for criminals, well then so be it. I would sure hate to have the police killed by the thug and/or the dog.
I hope whoever wrote the article in the DC gets in trouble for trying to start drama and uproar against the police and, using the dogs as an excuse knowing full well that people will react to an animal being shot more than they will a person.
It's a shame how the writer tried to slander RPD for doing their job and in my opinion a good one.
Sorry that the dogs are the sacrifice, but I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE THE OFFICER. Sorry guys, I don't agree with the news article. RPD could have shot more dogs and MEN TOOOOOOOOOO, BUT THEY DIDN'T. KEEP UP THE FINE WORK YOU ARE DOING RPD!!!!
Steve

Cleveland, OH

#135 Jun 17, 2009
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve: It doesn't matter about Michael Vic. The police are doing thier jobs and if they have to shoot the dogs to do so because the dogs are considered attack dogs for criminals, well then so be it. I would sure hate to have the police killed by the thug and/or the dog.
I hope whoever wrote the article in the DC gets in trouble for trying to start drama and uproar against the police and, using the dogs as an excuse knowing full well that people will react to an animal being shot more than they will a person.
It's a shame how the writer tried to slander RPD for doing their job and in my opinion a good one.
Sorry that the dogs are the sacrifice, but I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE THE OFFICER. Sorry guys, I don't agree with the news article. RPD could have shot more dogs and MEN TOOOOOOOOOO, BUT THEY DIDN'T. KEEP UP THE FINE WORK YOU ARE DOING RPD!!!!
Agreed... I just think RDPsuks was trying to prove some stupid point...again
FUBL

Rochester, NY

#136 Jun 17, 2009
Confused Private Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unfortunate that some people mistreat their animals, and use them for purposes other than pets (and I am not referring to people with showdogs, though I do not agree with how some of them are kept caged and not loved as pets). The dogs that the RPD were forced to kill were trained to attack, as they were guarding for criminals, durg houses, dog fights, etc. The people who trained these dogs are abusing animals, and should have that charge tacked to the others. The owners are the problem...I believe that is how the pit bull breed got such a bad reputation..Many people own pitbulls that never attack, and are well behaved pets.
Here's the deal, none of the dogs that the RPD shot went to court and found guilty of being a bad dog trained to attack.
The RPD just shot and didn't even ask questions later.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#137 Jun 17, 2009
FUBL wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal, none of the dogs that the RPD shot went to court and found guilty of being a bad dog trained to attack.
The RPD just shot and didn't even ask questions later.
If I were a police officer and walked into an immediate "emminent danger" with an attack dog, I would shoot him too. No time for court.

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION?

why are the drug dealers picking on and using the pitbull population to ply the drugs? Most of them have guns anyway, and if they don't I'm sure Merrit Rahn's Service Revolver is for the taking.

Greece Police Chief accused of leaving gun in the crack house with DRUG DEALERS, POSSIBLE MURDERERS AND VICIOUS ATTACK ANIMALS LEAVE THE Rochester Police no alternative but to DO THEIR JOBS.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK RPD. WOULD RATHER LOOSE A FEW DOGS THAT CAN'T BE RE-TRAINED AND CONDITIONED THAN AN OFFICER. I DON'T CARE WHAT RPDSUKS SAYS. RPDSUKS IS A HATER, AND THE RPD IS HIS TARGET.

AT LEAST THE RPD ARE NOT RAPING WOMEN AND ATTEMPTING TO KILL INNOCENT VICTIMS ON I390.
FUBL

Rochester, NY

#138 Jun 17, 2009
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were a police officer and walked into an immediate "emminent danger" with an attack dog, I would shoot him too. No time for court.
CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION?
why are the drug dealers picking on and using the pitbull population to ply the drugs? Most of them have guns anyway, and if they don't I'm sure Merrit Rahn's Service Revolver is for the taking.
Greece Police Chief accused of leaving gun in the crack house with DRUG DEALERS, POSSIBLE MURDERERS AND VICIOUS ATTACK ANIMALS LEAVE THE Rochester Police no alternative but to DO THEIR JOBS.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK RPD. WOULD RATHER LOOSE A FEW DOGS THAT CAN'T BE RE-TRAINED AND CONDITIONED THAN AN OFFICER. I DON'T CARE WHAT RPDSUKS SAYS. RPDSUKS IS A HATER, AND THE RPD IS HIS TARGET.
AT LEAST THE RPD ARE NOT RAPING WOMEN AND ATTEMPTING TO KILL INNOCENT VICTIMS ON I390.
Here's the Deal:
The D&C story, the stats of the dog shootings, compare the RPD to NYCPD.
How can it be that NYC shoots less dogs??
And how can it be that some NYC officers involved in dog shooting were disciplined, while none of the RPD officers were?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#139 Jun 18, 2009
ghettobraggingrights wrote:
True story:
Years ago, I went to visit my sick aunt down in the southern tier. As I crossed the county borders, I was stopped each time by NYS Troopers, asked for ID, cuffed and made to sit in the back of the cruiser while they searched my car. When they were done, they issued me a speeding ticket and sent me on my way. During the course of one day I was issued 4 speeding tickets, plus one for bald tires, and one for expired inspection and registration tags. Each time I was stopped, it took the NYS Troopers 3 hours to go through the routine. By the time I reached my aunt's house, she had already died.
During the funeral procession, I was stopped and ticketed for a cracked rear windshield. After the ceremony at the cemetery, I was stopped by local law enforcement and ticketed for no license plate lights.
As I made my way back to the city, I decided to stay off the the thruway. Each little town I passed through, the local law enforcements stopped me, cuffed me, made me sit in the back of their car while they ransacked my car - without even telling me why. When they asked if they could search my car I said no and they did it anyway. By the time I reached Rochester I had a total seventeen tickets. When I pulled into my driveway, I saw four RPD cars sitting outside of my house. I went inside and saw them ransacking, turning over cushions, cutting rugs, ripping out walls. I asked them what was going on and they told me to shut up. After all that s%^t, they just left. Days later, the landlord evicted me and my family for trashing the place.
Remember this people: The devil is high on being white.
No guts, no glory. No justice no peace. The time is near for the Great Earthquake.
NBFSN
you are about as f'd up and racist as they come. how about you go live in Manitoba or Newfoundland and maybe, just maybe, they can fix your racist rants. Or, start writing short stories for Penthouse in the humor section. please, say you aren't a breeder...
stacy

West Hartford, CT

#141 Jul 27, 2013
bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog fighting vs. people fighting HUM?
I understand how you could make that statement. Men are able to make decisions to fight. As for dogs who is their voice? Someone needs to speak up for them because they are unable to do it for themselves. So you can't compare dog fights to human fights.
sbrod

Great Barrington, MA

#142 Mar 27, 2015
I think it should be a felony for anyone to abuse and neglect and animal and be punished even more for using the dog for dog fighting for a person's own gain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Male 38, Female 18 Both Have Sex With a DOG 4 hr Haha 11
Car sales decline sharply in June 4 hr perfect 10
News RPD: Three of four suspects in Electric Ave. ca... 6 hr Bovenzi13 2
News 'Accordions 'round the World' to perform outsid... 6 hr RockOn 1
White Racist Idnetified as Jarrod Kuhn from Hon... 9 hr CityRes 2
News SUNY reports rush of applicants seeking free tu... 11 hr Bovenzi13 1
New Trump Hats 11 hr Bovenzi13 11

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages