Rochester man arrested for dog fighting

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

A 34-year-old man from Rochester has been arrested and charged with animal fighting.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of119
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

I would hope they're interviewing his boss, cousins, neighbors, girlfriends, wife, kids, his tailor, his driver, his pilot, the head of the NFL, and Mr. Obama...oh wait, weren't we talking about Mike Vick? It must be a cultural thing, that I don't understand...
BUZZ

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Will these low-life scumbags EVER get past this dog-fighting garbage?
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

BUZZ wrote:
Will these low-life **** EVER get past this dog-fighting garbage?
Dog fighting vs. people fighting HUM?
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Terell, the criminal justice system cares more about a dog than a Black man. You know that. Death row for you. Sorry I can't help you.

I hope the judge isn't a dog owner. Too bad for you if he/she is
Michelle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Hopefully its jail, he will be able to pay the fine easy. With the money thats made from fighting the dog. Sooooooo sad!
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Michelle wrote:
Hopefully its jail, he will be able to pay the fine easy. With the money thats made from fighting the dog. Sooooooo sad!
Jail for fighting a dog Terell. Sorry you have to learn that no matter animal or human. THE VIOLENCE MUST STOPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

First dogs Terrell and then what? Homicide against people.

Terell, you know you are wrong for fighting those poor animals, they probably are in terrible shape from what you are doing. STOP IT........

Are you angry against people like that too? Loser
RocCityRules

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

bigsingle wrote:
Terell, the criminal justice system cares more about a dog than a Black man. You know that. Death row for you. Sorry I can't help you.
I hope the judge isn't a dog owner. Too bad for you if he/she is
I'm glad someone else on here is thinking the same thing I am. The criminal justice system will kiss a dog's ass before they shake a black man's hand. It is sickning.
Hockey Lover

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Throw away the keys, nothing but a loser.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

RocCityRules wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad someone else on here is thinking the same thing I am. The criminal justice system will kiss a dog's **** before they shake a black man's hand. It is sickning.
You are correct in your thinking. Except for shaking a Black man's hand. It will get shaken off of the arm if money is in it.

fight a dog 1 - 4 in state prison. Kill a black man, don't even catch the killer let alone convict him.
seriously

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

RocCityRules wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad someone else on here is thinking the same thing I am. The criminal justice system will kiss a dog's **** before they shake a black man's hand. It is sickning.
So since he is black, you are defending what he did? This makes no sense to me. Black, white, red,or orange - dog fighting is wrong. So please explain more about what you said, I'm very interested in the defense for this man's actions.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Hockey Lover wrote:
Throw away the keys, nothing but a loser.
Maybe this person and the Greece PD can do sensitivity training together. This way neither can say they didn't know.

Give me a break mr. terrell wade. IF michael vick and all those millions went to jail, where do you think they are going to put you.

PLEAD LIKE NICK JOSEPH: I NEVER HURT ANYONE BLACK IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!! I hope those poor animals don't have to be put under because of you. At minimum 1 year jail time an restitution to the city and the animal shelter that had to step in and secure those dogs for safety.
bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
So since he is black, you are defending what he did? This makes no sense to me. Black, white, red,or orange - dog fighting is wrong. So please explain more about what you said, I'm very interested in the defense for this man's actions.
I'll answer. No one is defending the perpetrator for his actions. What the poster is saying is this and the moral of this story:

A BLACK MAN'S LIFE IS FAR LESS IMPORTANT THAN A DOG ACCORDING TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.

EVERY BLACK MAN ON THIS PLANET REGARDLESS OF SOCIAL STATUS AND CLASS,(AND YES THAT INCLUDES BARAK OBAMA), KNOWS THAT THE LEAST ENCOUNTER WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT CAN RESULT IN INJURY, DEATH OR BOTH. ON THE CONTRARY, A BLACK MAN'S LIFE WITH REGARDS TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM IS OF LITTLE VALUE. THE DOG GETS MORE RESPECT!

DID I EXPLAIN IT TO YOU?

seriously

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer. No one is defending the perpetrator for his actions. What the poster is saying is this and the moral of this story:
A BLACK MAN'S LIFE IS FAR LESS IMPORTANT THAN A DOG ACCORDING TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
EVERY BLACK MAN ON THIS PLANET REGARDLESS OF SOCIAL STATUS AND CLASS,(AND YES THAT INCLUDES BARAK OBAMA), KNOWS THAT THE LEAST ENCOUNTER WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT CAN RESULT IN INJURY, DEATH OR BOTH. ON THE CONTRARY, A BLACK MAN'S LIFE WITH REGARDS TO THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM IS OF LITTLE VALUE. THE DOG GETS MORE RESPECT!
DID I EXPLAIN IT TO YOU?
I'm sure if he was white or any other color, he would have been arrested for his actions. Thats all I have to say, this is why I don't ever comment on stories; there is no need to read your rationalization (which thank you for the Caps Lock, it was needed).
PoliceAreGreat

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
DID I EXPLAIN IT TO YOU?
are you stupid ?? pity party for black people !! BOO EFFING HOO . This case says nothing about the penal law's feelings toward blacks. Just good police work. The only person talking shit about blacks here is...you
RocCityRules

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Look at Michael Vick. A great atlethe who is black. The NFL took his whole career away from him. He should have done community service, but they sent him to the poor house and everything. It is bad enough the white media couldn't except him for being the QB that he is, instead they wanted him to be a "Golden White Boy" QB. If Michael Vick was white and did what he did, he would have gotten community service AND he would still be playing in the NFL. I know many whites don't want to hear this, but the truth is the truth. Society rather protect beasts like pit bulls that are a threat to society rather than a black human being.
Janimare

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Good police work ! This cruelty will never be eradicated and it is such a tragedy for this breed.
They were originally bred years ago to watch over small children.
If you are found guilty Terrell, you should be punished as thoroughly as Micheal Vick was.
You will have a choice to defend yourself in prison-- the dogs never had a choice.
Hockey Lover

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

RocCityRules wrote:
Look at Michael Vick. A great atlethe who is black. The NFL took his whole career away from him. He should have done community service, but they sent him to the poor house and everything. It is bad enough the white media couldn't except him for being the QB that he is, instead they wanted him to be a "Golden White Boy" QB. If Michael Vick was white and did what he did, he would have gotten community service AND he would still be playing in the NFL. I know many whites don't want to hear this, but the truth is the truth. Society rather protect beasts like pit bulls that are a threat to society rather than a black human being.
MOVE BACK TO AFRICA IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE! OH WAIT GIVE UP FREE WELFARE MONEY, NA YOU WILL STAY. WOOF WOOF
RocCityRules

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Hockey Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
MOVE BACK TO AFRICA IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE! OH WAIT GIVE UP FREE WELFARE MONEY, NA YOU WILL STAY. WOOF WOOF
I am not on welfare and i have never been to Africa. Why don't you send me there if you want be to go there, you miserable excuse fro a caucasian?
Hockey Lover

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

RocCityRules wrote:
<quoted text>I am not on welfare and i have never been to Africa. Why don't you send me there if you want be to go there, you miserable excuse fro a caucasian?
lol lighten up brown sugar
RocCityRules

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2009

Hockey Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lighten up brown sugar
Ok, whitey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of119
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••