Repubs wants Internet to give info to Govt

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jenna Talia wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/04/19/anonymous-blackout- cispa_n_3116509.html?utm_hp_re f=mostpopular
The Reich Wing Kuntservatives wants websites to spy for them and give all your personal info to the Govt at will.
That means anything you do on the internet, anything you type or send, look at or read, download, buy online,
Welcome to Big Brother - Sheep and Lemmings.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/anon...
The Teabalicans view of what America is, is rather frightening, isn't it? I haven't been on here most of the day because of one of them. I'll tell you later. The "small government folks who ignore the FACT that under their Presidents the government has become more intrusive, are really a hoot!Don't forget these are the folks who want to make personal reproductive decisions for people they don't know!
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text> The Teabalicans view of what America is, is rather frightening, isn't it? I haven't been on here most of the day because of one of them. I'll tell you later. The "small government folks who ignore the FACT that under their Presidents the government has become more intrusive, are really a hoot!Don't forget these are the folks who want to make personal reproductive decisions for people they don't know!
For someone who boasts of being so well educated ... your writing skills suck.
T_LaBella

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Jenna Talia wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/04/19/anonymous-blackout- cispa_n_3116509.html?utm_hp_re f=mostpopular
The Reich Wing Kuntservatives wants websites to spy for them and give all your personal info to the Govt at will.
That means anything you do on the internet, anything you type or send, look at or read, download, buy online.
The NSA has been spying on us for the past few years, so this is already in place. Now they want to make it legal.
Truth

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Couldn't have passed without Dem's voting for it buddy.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who boasts of being so well educated ... your writing skills suck.
She, certainly, hasn't, mastered, the, use, of, the comma,,,,,,,,,L,O,L,,,,,,,,

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't been on here most of the day because of one of them. I'll tell you later.!
Please, please, please (notice the proper use of the comma) spare us the details. Frankly, Mommy Dearest,(not another proper use of the comma) nobodey here give a frick about your DRAMA (notice the proper use of all CAPS)
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text> The Teabalicans view of what America is, is rather frightening, isn't it? I haven't been on here most of the day because of one of them. I'll tell you later. The "small government folks who ignore the FACT that under their Presidents the government has become more intrusive, are really a hoot!Don't forget these are the folks who want to make personal reproductive decisions for people they don't know!
Glad you are here and continue to fight the fight. Ignore and rise above the racist ignorance on here like you're doing already.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Please, please, please (notice the proper use of the comma) spare us the details. Frankly, Mommy Dearest,(not another proper use of the comma) nobodey here give a frick about your DRAMA (notice the proper use of all CAPS)
Oh, and, before, you, correct, my, typos, I, will, correct, them, myself,,,*note,*nobody, gives,, ;)
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Funny how Americans still think we live in "the land of the free" ... but the people in China can see we aren't so free anymore.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/china/2013-...

So I guess the Chinese are smarter than the liberals here in the US ... I blame our pitiful school system for not doing a better job of teaching how the constitution works.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you are here and continue to fight the fight. Ignore and rise above the racist ignorance on here like you're doing already.
Panther/Stanky Pants, why haven't you chastised Mommy Dearest for going on and on about her Master's Degree? Apparently you only have a problem with white people who have educations, huh? You are unreal.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Panther/Stanky Pants, why haven't you chastised Mommy Dearest for going on and on about her Master's Degree? Apparently you only have a problem with white people who have educations, huh? You are unreal.
Um, her "her Master's Degree" suddenly became a PHD the other night.
Funny how those thing happen here on topix.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text> The Teabalicans view of what America is, is rather frightening, isn't it? I haven't been on here most of the day because of one of them. I'll tell you later. The "small government folks who ignore the FACT that under their Presidents the government has become more intrusive, are really a hoot!Don't forget these are the folks who want to make personal reproductive decisions for people they don't know!
Aww,the talking points right from the far left progressive anti-American democratic party.Whats the matter,are you too slow to come up with your own thoughts? Now how about tell us how some old big bad person kept such a smart person like you off the site.In another thread you told me less than 1/2 hour ago that you were busy with "your life" and that was why you didn't reply,which one is it? One of them you said must be a lie so why not admit it troll? Typical lefty loon,lies,spin,attack and slanders everyone that they disagree with,what losers. Just saying.

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Aww,the talking points right from the far left progressive anti-American democratic party.Whats the matter,are you too slow to come up with your own thoughts? Now how about tell us how some old big bad person kept such a smart person like you off the site.In another thread you told me less than 1/2 hour ago that you were busy with "your life" and that was why you didn't reply,which one is it? One of them you said must be a lie so why not admit it troll? Typical lefty loon,lies,spin,attack and slanders everyone that they disagree with,what losers. Just saying.
I was busy living my life. Where did I say some "big old bad person, kept me off of the thread? I didn't. The only one "spinning and attacking" are you pitifully undereducated Tea Baggers. Then again, since you're factually impaired all you have left are lies! Your ranting won't change that.

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>She, certainly, hasn't, mastered, the, use, of, the comma,,,,,,,,,L,O,L,,,,,,,,
LOL! Coming from one who can barely spell, that's funny. YOUR IGNORANT ILK wouldn't understand proper sentence structure if your lives depended on it.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Coming from one who can barely spell, that's funny. YOUR IGNORANT ILK wouldn't understand proper sentence structure if your lives depended on it.
Coming from YOU that means NOTHING!

I don't know where your sense of self importance comes from ... maybe, at one time you were the smartist kid on the short bus.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Coming from one who can barely spell, that's funny. YOUR IGNORANT ILK wouldn't understand proper sentence structure if your lives depended on it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!! I misspelled one damn word like 40,000 posts ago and you go on and on and on about it, Mommy Dearest! You, dear, don't, know, how, to, properly, use, a, comma. Nice try! You are soooo damn delusional that you are actually starting to scare Henry. Poor thing. I feel so sorry for him. I genuinely do.
Truth

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jenna Talia wrote:
Repubs have 53.6% of the HoR, that what has passed so far...Buddy
Except when it passed this time, as opposed to when it failed in 2012, 50 more democrats voted for it, and 10 less republicans did, buddy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Intelligen...
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when it passed this time, as opposed to when it failed in 2012, 50 more democrats voted for it, and 10 less republicans did, buddy...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Intelligen...
What ... why are you bringing this thread back on topic?

No, really ... good job!
Truth

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 21, 2013
 
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
What ... why are you bringing this thread back on topic?
No, really ... good job!
I try to keep it on topic, especially when someone puts false information out there.
Ha Ha

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to keep it on topic, especially when someone puts false information out there.
Personally, I try not to let the facts get in the way of me being right ... kinda like Bill O'Riley

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
White Race is Out of Control 1 hr RhondasB FoulTrash 10
It's Summer and blacks be a rapin 2 hr RhondasB FoulTrash 2
3 men stabbed near Blue Cross Arena 2 hr RhondaB FoulTrash 3
Nosy White Beach Calls 911 3 hr RhondaB FoulTrash 8
10whec runs story of white murderer of 6 and ha... 3 hr RhondaB FoulTrash 5
10 WHEC believes Geneva is "LOCAL" 5 hr RePigs friend 1
13's Own Cody Combs to Celebrate his 15th Birth... 6 hr rochmetro 2
•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••