First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#25 Mar 1, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
THAT POOR INNOCENT WOMAN WAS LAID TO REST TODAY. YOU SHOULD OF SEEN THOSE FACES IN THEIR ARRAIGNMENT. CITY COURT DIDN'T ARRAIGN THEM BECAUSE MURDER HAS TO BE ARRAIGNED IN COUNTY COURT. WHEN THEY BROUGHT THEM OUT TO SEE THE CITY JUDGE, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THEIR FACES. ESPECIALLY THAT TRICK NATALIE. AS IF TO SAY, I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT CAUGHT. SHE RAN TO NY CITY. HE WAS AWFUL PRIDEFUL THIS MORNING. I WANTED TO THROW A SHOE AT BOTH OF THEM.
As much as we disagree we seem to agree one hell of a lot,lol. Didn't you just want to smack that look off of her face?,I sure did.Just saying.
Freddy Spaghetti

Rochester, NY

#27 Mar 1, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know their race at the time of the post. I only knew/know they are animals.
Next question?
Don't give me that. You knew what you were doing and you assumed they were black. Nice try.
Freddy Spaghetti

Rochester, NY

#28 Mar 1, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>As much as we disagree we seem to agree one hell of a lot,lol. Didn't you just want to smack that look off of her face?,I sure did.Just saying.
See, she posted something you wanted her to and wanted to hear. That's why you agree with her.

If they were white, you would have accused her of racbaiting. Now I agree these criminals are sick and need to be given life sentences. I am just putting it into perspective.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#29 Mar 1, 2013
Freddy Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>Don't give me that. You knew what you were doing and you assumed they were black. Nice try.
Who assumed? We all know who killed her as soon as the headline said "Dead Woman Found in Tryon Park". 95% of the time we already know the race of the killers.
Freddy Spaghetti

Rochester, NY

#30 Mar 1, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
THAT POOR INNOCENT WOMAN WAS LAID TO REST TODAY. YOU SHOULD OF SEEN THOSE FACES IN THEIR ARRAIGNMENT. CITY COURT DIDN'T ARRAIGN THEM BECAUSE MURDER HAS TO BE ARRAIGNED IN COUNTY COURT. WHEN THEY BROUGHT THEM OUT TO SEE THE CITY JUDGE, YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THEIR FACES. ESPECIALLY THAT TRICK NATALIE. AS IF TO SAY, I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT CAUGHT. SHE RAN TO NY CITY. HE WAS AWFUL PRIDEFUL THIS MORNING. I WANTED TO THROW A SHOE AT BOTH OF THEM.
I didn't read the article, but were they students of the professor?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#31 Mar 1, 2013
Freddy Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try reading the article and educating yourself before making comments? It's really not that difficult.
You attack me in post #6 and haven't even read the article?

Go figgur.
Broken Femur

Rochester, NY

#32 Mar 1, 2013
Freddy Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>
Not reading OR reading and believing every word written is often how ignorance runs so deep in Moron County.

Location hidden

#33 Mar 1, 2013
Broken Femur wrote:
<quoted text>
Not reading OR reading and believing every word written is often how ignorance runs so deep in Moron County.
Agee

You have to be very carefull what you beleive and be able to see between the distortions and lies in the Liberal lame stream media.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#34 Mar 1, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
Smug m.f.ers. They'll get theirs. Hopefully.

Location hidden

#35 Mar 1, 2013
Freddy Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry if the person's name isn't "Tom" or "Bob" that's just the way it is.
that's just the way it "almost always" is.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#36 Mar 1, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>As much as we disagree we seem to agree one hell of a lot,lol. Didn't you just want to smack that look off of her face?,I sure did.Just saying.
i actually wanted to beat her ass! his too! with a pipe or baseball bat. she and him had a proud look today. she had the nerve to be in NY city like she didn't do anything. when the ny city police rolled up on her, you would have thought she didn't know what they were talking about. it was about 15 of them that got her.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#37 Mar 1, 2013
Freddy Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>
no he was a parolee neighbor.

Location hidden

#38 Mar 1, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
i actually wanted to beat her ass! his too! with a pipe or baseball bat. she and him had a proud look today. she had the nerve to be in NY city like she didn't do anything. when the ny city police rolled up on her, you would have thought she didn't know what they were talking about. it was about 15 of them that got her.
Are they mentally ill? Like...how does he just drive around in her car like nothing happened? It makes little sense to me. I hope they rot in hell where they deserve to be. I hope they never see the light of day again. Pieces of crap.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#40 Mar 1, 2013
Lock them up and throw away the key!!!
Broken Femur

Rochester, NY

#43 Mar 2, 2013
Latrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Kneegrows are that stupid.
There are CORECAYSHUNS just as stupid, too.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#46 Mar 4, 2013
Latrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Kneegrows are that stupid.
don't blame that on Black America. They are killers because they chose to be. I'm Black, don't kill and have no intentions to! YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND REALIZE THAT AMERICA IS BROWN AND YOU (WHITE AMERICA) ARE A MINORITY NOW!

Location hidden

#48 Mar 5, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
don't blame that on Black America. They are killers because they chose to be. I'm Black, don't kill and have no intentions to! YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND REALIZE THAT AMERICA IS BROWN AND YOU (WHITE AMERICA) ARE A MINORITY NOW!
If so, Bigsingle, then why is it that the "minority whites" get absolutely NO preferential treatment or opportunities based on the color of their skin? I would love to truly be a minority and benefit from the non-stop benefits that come with being such a thing. Just saying.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#49 Mar 5, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>If so, Bigsingle, then why is it that the "minority whites" get absolutely NO preferential treatment or opportunities based on the color of their skin? I would love to truly be a minority and benefit from the non-stop benefits that come with being such a thing. Just saying.
HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR STATISTICAL DATA IN MONROE COUNTY AND THE COUNTRY? WHITE AMERICA LEADS THE STATS ON WELFARE. YOU CAN GET HELP IF YOU QUALIFY. THAT DOESN'T SAY MUCH FOR FOLKS WHO WORK, OWN A BUSINESS OR PAY FOR ALL THEIR SORRY ASHES. WE ARE CARRYING THE WORLD? YOU DON'T GET ENDLESS WELFARE UNLESS YOU ARE WHITE. IT WAS DESIGNED FOR WHITE WOMEN IN THE DEPRESSION. LEARN YOUR HISTORY, YOU'LL LEARN YOUR PLACE. THERE ARE MORE WHITE PEOPLE GETTING SSI, WELFARE AND FOODSTAMPS. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT COLOR YOU ARE, IF YOU NEED TO EAT AND SURVIVE, GET THEM IF YOU CAN. IT'S MY TAX MONEY. I'D RATHER GIVE TO THE NEEDY AND NOT THE GREEDY. OLD PEOPLE NEED HELP. EVEN IF THEY RETIRED FROM A JOB, THEY NEED HELP THE MOST. YOU SEE THE KODAKS AND XEROXS CUTTING SPOUSAL BENEFITS. I WANT EVERYBODY OVER 65 WHO NEEDS TO EAT, TO BE ABLE TO DO SO, I DON'T GIVE A DARN IF THEY WORKED OR NOT. OLD PEOPLE SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF IN THIS COUNTRY. BLACK, WHITE, ASIAN AND ALL WHO LIVE HERE. WE ARE SLOWING BECOMING A THIRD WORLD NATION AND IT'S NOT THE ONES ON FOOD STAMPS OR WELFARE WHO ARE CAUSING IT. IT'S THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AND THE GREEDY GOVERNMENT.

Location hidden

#50 Mar 5, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
<quoted text>
Murders committed by Blacks 51.6% Murders committed by Whites 46.3%(Remember, African Americans make up less than 13% of the population) http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/exp ...
454 Whites killed by Blacks, 209 blacks killed by Whites http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/exp ...
Numbers are similar for aggravated sexual assault. And yes, it is a complex issue with multiple causes, but for people to deny that almost 1/2 of all violent crime in this country is committed by a group that makes up less than 13% of the population is asinine.. Furthermore, to ignore the fact that Black on White predation is drastically higher than White on Black predation is to ignore reality..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Great PigPen Debate 8 min south wedge 94
The Cuban Revolution 12 min Whitey 6
Whitey Will Try To Sabatoge Cuba 19 min Whitey 16
SONY's Racism Is EXPOSED 23 min dreidel pigpen 3
The American Justice System by whites for whites 25 min dreidel pigpen 29
Cubans in Miami slam Obama 'betrayal' after his... 33 min dreidel pigpen 18
Fire WROC Wardrobe Person 53 min Stevie Social Worker 4
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web