"The Big Latch On"-A Big Deal for Nur...

"The Big Latch On"-A Big Deal for Nursing Moms in Roc. & Beyond

There are 11 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Jul 24, 2011, titled "The Big Latch On"-A Big Deal for Nursing Moms in Roc. & Beyond. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

On Saturday, August 6th nursing moms worldwide will join together to celebrate World Breast Feeding Week by trying to break the world's record for simultaneous breastfeeding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

wease cares from Macedon

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 24, 2011
Couldn't this story atleast have a few boobs in it?
Nikki Wurzer-Mattimore

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 26, 2011
And you see this is EXACTLY what is wrong with our culture. Breasts are not sexual they are a source to feed our children. Not for men to fondle all the time.
JZ in KT

North Tonawanda, NY

#3 Jul 26, 2011
Nikki Wurzer-Mattimore wrote:
And you see this is EXACTLY what is wrong with our culture. Breasts are not sexual they are a source to feed our children. Not for men to fondle all the time.
Hey dere Mrs. Nikki Wurzer-Mattimore, dis is Jimmy,

You are wrong wit dat way you tink about womans breasts.
My wife Christine, watt half it no kits, like it me to fondle dem tings.

All tinks half it good sides and dem bad sides.
Good sides: she half it long long knipples.
Bad sides: knipples touch it floor when brassiere come it off.

Bye Bye
I talk by you later,
Sailor Jimmy de Mammary Man
wease cares from Macedon

Rochester, NY

#4 Jul 26, 2011
Not for men to fondle all the time.
Ok, but how about fondling them just sometimes??
citizenstick

Lockport, NY

#5 Jul 26, 2011
Tell that to the hundreds of woman who come to the Malls everyday with 6 inches of cleavage showing and half of their breasts on display. If they are just for feeding as you say, then why place them on display like hood orniments on an automobile. Yeah.. Ok..
Perhaps men should start walking the mall, and showing just a bit of "cahoni" maybe just a little for a tease... but then they would get arrested. Oh... and if they are "just for feeding purposes" then stop going to the breast enhancement doctors to puff them out. Breast enhancement doesn't enhance breast milk output.

"Feed on that" for a while.
whatsitallabout

Rochester, NY

#6 Jul 26, 2011
hey Nikki Wurzer-Mattimore, let us see your boobs then.
Snow Bunny_

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 26, 2011
Michael wants to touch her boobs all the time and she has to complain to us about it. lol
Nikki

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 26, 2012
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
Michael wants to touch her boobs all the time and she has to complain to us about it. lol
Who is this??
shawnantonio Johnson

Lancaster, NY

#9 Jun 26, 2012
citizenstick wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the hundreds of woman who come to the Malls everyday with 6 inches of cleavage showing and half of their breasts on display. If they are just for feeding as you say, then why place them on display like hood orniments on an automobile. Yeah.. Ok..
Perhaps men should start walking the mall, and showing just a bit of "cahoni" maybe just a little for a tease... but then they would get arrested. Oh... and if they are "just for feeding purposes" then stop going to the breast enhancement doctors to puff them out. Breast enhancement doesn't enhance breast milk output.
"Feed on that" for a while.
mah homeys dun walks de malls wif deys butt cracks showin wif dere saggin pants ans skid marked shorts. Alls de hot heffers dun goes ape, no wat ahs sayin?
Ha Ha

Arbil, Iraq

#10 Jun 26, 2012
Really? when did that change?
Tre
#11 Sep 26, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
15 yr old who stole hummer/mercedes is a dad 23 min BlackOlivesMatter 4
James Shepard for Rochester Mayor 2 hr Charlie 4
Per Ca-pita Rochester NY Is More Deadly/Dangero... 4 hr MikeMeggLivesWith... 2
News Walmart Fight Involving 30 People Near Rocheste... 5 hr Living In Paradise 22
Park Ave Fest 10 hr Ha Ha 84
Brittanee Drexel Comment from Hemingway, SC for... 22 hr Slammer 35
I can't wait to vote forTRUMP!!! 22 hr TRUMP aint no chump 172

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages