Rev. Marlowe Washington to run for City Council

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester
He's been pastor at two churches and worked on several community initiatives. Now Reverend Marlowe Washington is hoping to continue his work for Rochester through a position on Rochester City Council. Full Story
Coffee Ready

Rochester, NY

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Any pastor that would sue a church would not get my vote.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 22, 2013
He can't be any worst than some of the people that sit on the council now,can he?
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
crook
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2013
What does it take to be a Reverend in these churches? Waking up and deciding you want to be one? I saw a commercial about a guy who started a "church" in his moms living room.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Go Figure wrote:
Pastor's Reverend's and all other church leaders are nothing but salesmen plain and simple they are there to sell you into giving them money by believing you will have better standing with an invisible entity you can not see,hear,touch,smell, or taste.
I heard the guys on WDKX talking about this on the Sunday morning water cooler. The one was adamant about why do these "preachers" that are supposed to be helping the community driving around in high end cars like a Mercedes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black History Event Goes Off Without A Bang! 3 hr Vic 3
greece cop shoot dog 3 hr Vic 2
Springtime gayness... 3 hr Vic 3
Where is Ha Ha? 3 hr Vic 2
1980 ish murders (Jul '12) 3 hr Marlene Jerome 17
Irondequoit woman pleads guilty to Social Secur... (Sep '11) 5 hr Suraci Kid 68
Alan brother wease advice .its so bad it's alm... 7 hr Slamner 1
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web