ELECTION in FLORIDA

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 7, 2012
It seems Florida is always trying to be some sort of start when it comes to the election.
Like last night I guess they closed of the offices and all went home before counting the results.
How dare they. Who do they think they are.
They need to get their poop together and play the game the same as all the other states do or else not even participate in the election.
White Virus

West Henrietta, NY

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Florida is filled with old whites on pensons, who believe they are entiled to them after electing Bush twice. They don't relize/understand he pissed away their pensionsand savings 100x over. It will be another 10-15 years till that money comes back. Most of them will never live to see it.....

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 7, 2012
White Virus wrote:
Florida is filled with old whites on pensons, who believe they are entiled to them after electing Bush twice. They don't relize/understand he pissed away their pensionsand savings 100x over. It will be another 10-15 years till that money comes back. Most of them will never live to see it.....
Really ! I guess you forgot to look in Miami, Dade County , Orlando. I see a lot blacks, Hispanics, Latinos running around. Oh that's right, those locations don't fit your racist white agenda. And remember those people that are on their pensions, they are paying for your broken behind even well after they have retired.

Just shows what an idiot you truly are.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 11, 2012
BREAKING: Massive Voter Fraud in St. Lucie County, Florida

On Tuesday only one precinct had less than 113% turnout.“The Unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10%). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.”

The Supervisor of Elections, Gertrude Walker, had this to say concerning the 141% voter turnout:“They may have had something like that in Palm Beach County, but we’ve never seen that here.”

So maybe Allen West wasn’t crazy to ask for a lock-down on the ballot boxes and machines in this county. According to the report given the day after elections, Allen B. West garnered 52,625 votes in St.Lucie county and Patrick Murphy 65,896 votes.

This is a problem that must be addressed right away. There is no reason that there should ever be more than 100% turnout. This county alone could have cost Allen West his election. Voter fraud is real, and it is time that this be solved.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/heatherginsberg/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alternative facts - the new buzzword 50 min TrumpEgo 4
How Funny! The Media Is Going Nuts Over Melania... 1 hr Tiny Hands Drumpf 20
I am your KING bow before jiffy 1 hr Banana Republican 2
Doesn't Trump Watch Cartoons on Saturday? 1 hr Banana Republican 7
News Why is lilac pronounced "Li-LOCK"? Debate rages... (May '09) 2 hr Dave Dave 20
Bruce Pooper Era Never Was. 3 hr TrumpEgo 19
President Trump Spent A Full Day Wiping Out Oba... 3 hr TrumpEgo 9
Where are all the Never Trumpers lately? 6 hr truth can be dist... 35

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages