|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

BillyBob wrote:
Carly Wise-Levick, a respected black activist, is backing her.
Respected... You obviously didn't see the D & c expose which exposed Carly as a fraud.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

In case anyone aside from "billybob" thinks wise-levick is "respected", read this. She is exactly what the poster above me said, a fraud.

http://rocdocs.democratandchronicle.com/deleg...

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Dan Leary wrote:
<quoted text>
Respected... You obviously didn't see the D & c expose which exposed Carly as a fraud.
WHAT..? A fraudster in Rochester...get out !!!!!

Rochester, NY I Overflowing with FRAUD. People with questionable stories once you start asking pertinent questions.
BillyBob

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Eddie wrote:
In case anyone aside from "billybob" thinks wise-levick is "respected", read this. She is exactly what the poster above me said, a fraud.
http://rocdocs.democratandchronicle.com/deleg...
You're a moron that doesn't understand sarcasm. But glad you posted the link for the rest of the tards like you.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR. WE ARE NOT TURNING THIS CITY OVER TO A GROUP OF THUGS. I DIDN'T LIKE HER PRESS CONFERENCE. SHE IS SURROUNDED BY BLACK MEN WHO TALK SHIT ALL DAY. THINK THEY ARE BIG WILLIE, AND ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING. IT WILL BE A LANDSLIDE. TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS! TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR. THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE A NO BRAINER! WARREN IS ILL-PREPARED ON CITY COUNCIL. WE ARE NOT TURNING THIS CITY OVER TO YOU THUGS. 48% WHITE 42.5% BLACK! 2% BLACK VOTING FOR HER (THE ILLYFORMS OF COURSE) TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR!
Wendall

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Bigsingle wrote:
TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR. WE ARE NOT TURNING THIS CITY OVER TO A GROUP OF THUGS. I DIDN'T LIKE HER PRESS CONFERENCE. SHE IS SURROUNDED BY BLACK MEN WHO TALK SHIT ALL DAY. THINK THEY ARE BIG WILLIE, AND ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING. IT WILL BE A LANDSLIDE. TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS, TOM RICHARDS! TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR. THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE A NO BRAINER! WARREN IS ILL-PREPARED ON CITY COUNCIL. WE ARE NOT TURNING THIS CITY OVER TO YOU THUGS. 48% WHITE 42.5% BLACK! 2% BLACK VOTING FOR HER (THE ILLYFORMS OF COURSE) TOM RICHARDS FOR MAYOR!
Finally, a voice of reason. Tom Richards will win by a landslide, because the black community will support her, but not turn out to vote. This is a slam dunk for Richards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Nasty and Stupid people 1 hr This population 1
wease cares foundation (Jan '09) 1 hr Slammer 146
Fight breaks out at Greece Ridge mall (Jan '08) 2 hr Failed White Culture 164
Wegmans will stop selling marlin (Jun '09) 4 hr intheknow 61
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Taxpayer 434
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Taxpayer 6,183
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 6,276
•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rochester People Search