First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shots_Fired

Rochester, NY

#44 Mar 14, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing politicians have the ability to ruin people lives they should be held to a higher standard. As should teachers,doctors,lawyers,stock brokers,insurance companies etc etc etc..........
As in your case, what about Mall Cops???
DDS

Penfield, NY

#45 Mar 14, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing politicians have the ability to ruin people lives they should be held to a higher standard. As should teachers,doctors,lawyers,stock brokers,insurance companies etc etc etc..........
Up all night, playing with Mom's laptop?

Go back and finish high school, move out of the trailer, get a job -- and maybe your arrogant attitude will change.
DDS

Penfield, NY

#47 Mar 14, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing it was YOUR aarogance that got you in trouble with BOTH your employer and the cops.
Maybe, just maybe, you should read posts more carefully. I never mentioned I was in trouble with either my employer or the police. For the record, I am not.

Suggest you take the time to understand posts before responding, and use the spell checker.
Murder She

Rochester, NY

#48 Mar 14, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me there are some things missing to your story.
So basically, you feel there are holes in the story and you feel obligated to fill them with your own satire. I said it before, if there is something missing then just ask and I will fill you in where I can.
-
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that you were wrongly fired then hire an attorney an prove it. Seems to me if your case is so rock solid you got nothing to lose.
Ha ha, Very funny. Reality is slipping away from you.

A 20 something kid vs. a townie police department over a private conversation that never left the room. Seriously, you have to start thinking about what you are saying. I don't have the patience to reply to every ridiculous comment that you make. If I did, then my time would be better spent working with the mentally challenged and then I would be able to help you face to face.
Murder She

Rochester, NY

#49 Mar 14, 2013
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.....So the police didn't have any right to contact your employer about this.....YEAH OK. I think you are living in a fairy tale world.
Really? You think that cops can do no wrong and you think people are never wrongfully accused or convicted or even harassed by cops and you say that I'm living in a fantasy world? You have no idea what really goes on.
-
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me that you couldn't be trusted by your employer and that's why you were terminated.
So, you accuse me of living in a fairly tale world and then you follow up with a statement manufactured solely from your imagination. A mere guess. BRILLIANT!
Murder She

Rochester, NY

#50 Mar 14, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
OK...Let's see if I got this right. You were installing locks on peoples houses, and the cops suspected you of robbing a house you worked on, and yet you don't think that talking to your employer about the investigation made sense? HELLO?!?
You didn't get it right at all but that didn't stop you from running with it anyway, did it? What is up with reading comprehension and this forum? If there is anything more than an insult laced sentence then a select few of you (Grady and Patriot specifically) start hallucinating. Come on, start using your brain here Grady and try to keep up.

Please tell me where I wrote that I was "installing locks on peoples houses" at my job and where I wrote that the work I did was in any way similar to the work I do for the company I had worked for.

I am not going to keep on writing the same thing over and over until you get it. I will not teach you how to read from over an internet connection. Reread what has already been written and if you still can't comprehend the words then ask me and I will elaborate if I can.
How the hell do you get through life in this fog you are in?
Murder She

Rochester, NY

#51 Mar 14, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>I'm guessing it was YOUR aarogance that got you in trouble with BOTH your employer and the cops.
Ummmm...you weren't even responding to the right person this time. Move both hands about 3/4" to the left on your keyboard and pull your helmet away from your line of vision so that you can see what your typing.
Murder She

Rochester, NY

#53 Mar 14, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
You drone on and on. It's painful to read your monotonous drivel. I asked what your job was, and the closest thing we've got so far is "I installed new deadbolts, on two of his entryways"; from that we can only guess that's what your job must've involved. Try to be concise in your answers. If that wasn't your job, WTF was it????????
You asked for the details Einstein.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/...

It seems like it's painful for you to read anything that requires you to think. Not everything you read is meant to be entertaining.
Murder She

Rochester, NY

#54 Mar 14, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
I asked what your job was, and the closest thing we've got so far is "I installed new deadbolts, on two of his entryways"
OK, I just re-read all you posts prior to your last one in this thread and NOT ONCE, NOT ONE SINGLE TIME, did you ask what my job was. So not only do you not have the ability to comprehend what I am writing but YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU, YOURSELF, ARE WRITING.
-
Grady Stiles wrote:
from that we can only guess that's what your job must've involved.
Guess? Ha ha, sounds like a practical way to get the facts. Do you work for the Fairport PD?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#55 Mar 14, 2013
Murder She wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I just re-read all you posts prior to your last one in this thread and NOT ONCE, NOT ONE SINGLE TIME, did you ask what my job was. So not only do you not have the ability to comprehend what I am writing but YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU, YOURSELF, ARE WRITING.
-
<quoted text>
Guess? Ha ha, sounds like a practical way to get the facts. Do you work for the Fairport PD?
Dude,
Deep breath.
Don't get worked up about this crap.
This is supposed to be a little bit o' fun...
Murder She

Rochester, NY

#56 Mar 14, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude,
Deep breath.
Don't get worked up about this crap.
This is supposed to be a little bit o' fun...
As usual, you're right.
I'm done. Thanks.

drop the puck, Ref...

#58 Mar 14, 2013
One minute, you're arguing, the next, you vapor lock from a massive piece of Kielbasa you ate 10 years ago...
btw, I had something like that happen. two "friends" knocked over a gas station that I worked at,(didn't know this little tidbit until a few years ago) and he detectives were ALL over me to "just confess"; it'll all go away.
I could never figure out who would be able to get past the dog, and then it all came together when another "friend" filled me in...ol' Toby Miller, what a great german shepard he was.
bastards. the "friends", not the cop or the dog.
cop was just doing his job. dog probably got a treat and let them walk right to where the cash drawer was hidden.
then I found out the reason the gas pumps were always short money; "the friends" were filling up when I was doing the last minute chores everynight.
DDS

Penfield, NY

#59 Mar 14, 2013
This seems like the wrong venue to argue your innocence, or how you were "framed" by aggressive cops looking for a conviction (which is viable). Doubtful you would convince anyone here, no matter how much evidence you offered.

I thought this was about a Trooper who screwed up, and will looking for a job shortly.

How did we end up arguing the guilt or innocence of a burglar?

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#61 Mar 14, 2013
When someone comes out with a story and only give bits and pieces of it, it's so they can fill in the blanks later with more fabricated mumbo jumbo. Murder She is blaming everyone else, even on here and then goes on the attack. Well, maybe if you told the WHOLE story right at the get go then maybe, just maybe people wouldn't be drilling you for more answers.

So answer this:

WHAT WAS YOUR JOB/TITLE......EXACTLY AND WHAT DID YOU DO WHEN YOU DID THAT JOB. It's really easy to answer

drop the puck, Ref...

#63 Mar 14, 2013
BTW, that was 1974.
I was played the fool.
today, I would seek super revenge.
The silent ninja type...
DDS

Penfield, NY

#64 Mar 14, 2013
HEY... we're talking about a derelict Trooper that was involved in a a DWI MVA here.

Murder She can get his own verdict in court.

drop the puck, Ref...

#65 Mar 14, 2013
He'll get probation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gates Police Officer Verbakel Does Great Job at... 2 min Verbakel is Violent 40
Mr. Wambach Scores Four Goals Against Costa Rica 4 min Jerry 16
Gates PD Candlelight Vigil and Rally 4 min Verbakel is Violent 24
Apple CEO says Penis Worshiping is Gods Greates... 7 min Jerry 6
Mark Assini: The man to defeat Slaughter 10 min Jerry 38
Gates Police Asked For Body Cameras After The T... 19 min Verbakel is Violent 141
Breaking news 22 min Verbakel is Violent 27
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]