NY State Trooper Arrested for DWI by one of their own after crash on 490.

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of57
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ha Ha

Arbil, Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

New York State Police in Rochester arrested a state trooper Friday for driving while intoxicated.

Trooper Martin T. McClellan, 30 of Rochester, was arrested following the investigation of a Feb. 28 crash on Interstate 490 in Gates, according to the New York State Police.

McClellan suffered a broken leg in the one-car crash. He was off-duty, and his blood alcohol level was later determined to be .18 percent when he crashed, police said.

McClellan, who is currently on extended sick leave due to the injuries he suffered in the accident, was issued tickets and charged with aggravated DWI.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...
Grady Stiles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if "extended sick leave" is paid?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
I wonder if "extended sick leave" is paid?
It sure is.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

paid until convicted

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
paid until convicted
Drink until caught...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

i_m_watching wrote:
<quoted text>
Drink until caught...
He did get caught, he also has rights, so innocent until proven guilty. Therefore still entitled to his pay just as you or I would be.
Coffee with Creme

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
He did get caught, he also has rights, so innocent until proven guilty. Therefore still entitled to his pay just as you or I would be.
He's got the right to turn in his badge, uniform and gun.
The U.S. CAUGHT system is a joke.

He's guilty! the blood alcohol level and car crash proved it. Save the taxpayers some dough and resign-drunken pig.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Coffee with Creme wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got the right to turn in his badge, uniform and gun.
The U.S. CAUGHT system is a joke.
He's guilty! the blood alcohol level and car crash proved it. Save the taxpayers some dough and resign-drunken pig.
He's also entitled to due process of the law. Same as you or I. He also has the right to keep his badge until he is found guilty.
White Virus

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>He did get caught, he also has rights, so innocent until proven guilty. Therefore still entitled to his pay just as you or I would be.
That just it an entitlement that cops have created for themselves. One of, if not the only, public servant who's job requires them to operate motor vehicles as part of their duties. That still receives pay after suspension for a off duty alcohol related traffic offense.

The idea behind it is to let them bank up a several months of salary and pay their attorney fees. Before they resign or are fired. What you call "due process".......must be nice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

whatever you racist idiot..I see you know nothing as usual
The Mod

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
Stop the name calling!
DDS

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I'm surprised he was cited. The State Police are usually corrupt enough to take care of their own. Well, there goes an $80,000 salary for this loser.

Fortunately, I always contribute when the "trooper collectors" call me, and have the decal on my car. They assured me I am above the law with it. Worth every dollar... I just wish they wouldn't call every month... its costing me a fortune.
Broken Femur

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
He's also entitled to due process of the law. Same as you or I. He also has the right to keep his badge until he is found guilty.
Due process??? Yeah right. Not in this court of unjust laws where they file false charges n railroad the innocent. I wish!
Murder she

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all warm and fuzzy but what about the guy who gets fired from his job because some douche cop believes the guy is guilty of a crime but has no evidence and the guy won't confess to something he had nothing to do with so the douche cop talks to the guys boss and then all his friends and the next thing you know he's fired and his friends no longer come around? Does that guy have a right to keep his job until a jury can find him guilty or innocent or is that right just reserved for cops?

BTW, yeah, I'm the guy.
White Virus

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Murder she wrote:
<quoted text>That's all warm and fuzzy but what about the guy who gets fired from his job because some douche cop believes the guy is guilty of a crime but has no evidence and the guy won't confess to something he had nothing to do with so the douche cop talks to the guys boss and then all his friends and the next thing you know he's fired and his friends no longer come around? Does that guy have a right to keep his job until a jury can find him guilty or innocent or is that right just reserved for cops?

BTW, yeah, I'm the guy.
Reminds me of the guy that was the initial suspected in the Atlanta Olympic bombings. They ruined this guys life to the point that his health failed and he died.

One set of rules for us another for them.
White Virus

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
Insults and name calling....typical.

Last I checked cops come in every color under the sun. You reading into my post that I was directing my comments; towards a particular race of cops.....really shows who the racist is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Murder she wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all warm and fuzzy but what about the guy who gets fired from his job because some douche cop believes the guy is guilty of a crime but has no evidence and the guy won't confess to something he had nothing to do with so the douche cop talks to the guys boss and then all his friends and the next thing you know he's fired and his friends no longer come around? Does that guy have a right to keep his job until a jury can find him guilty or innocent or is that right just reserved for cops?
BTW, yeah, I'm the guy.
The officer doesn't decide if your guilty or innocent, they just charge you with a statute of law. A judge or jury determines your innocence or guilt. So don't go blaming the police for being guilty or not. And you need to talk to your employer about getting paid when you are arrested, every employer is different.
DDS

Pittsford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

There is a very thin line between cops and criminals. Cops do shape evidence to convict, sometimes unjustly.
Murder she

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The officer doesn't decide if your guilty or innocent, they just charge you with a statute of law. A judge or jury determines your innocence or guilt. So don't go blaming the police for being guilty or not. And you need to talk to your employer about getting paid when you are arrested, every employer is different.
An officer can, and did, go to my employer to discuss an actual crime and his theory that I was involved. I was subsequently fired by the end of the week. At that point the officer could have 'decided' that I was innocent or he could have 'decided' that I was guilty or, hell, he could have even 'decided' that I was koala bear. None of that really mattered, did it? The point is the he maliciously spoke with my boss about information not pertinent or privy to my boss and he spoke with my friends and threatened to charge them as accomplices. The officer used several methods of intimidation and harassment including calling my house at 3:00 AM every night to 'See how I was holding up' and to check if I wanted to confess. So, with guilt comes punishment and your mainstream ideology dictates that a jury will dictate my guilt and a judge will determine my punishment. But the reality is, and the key phrase here is 'reality', that the officer had set forth my punishment by relieving me of an income, friends, and even a sound nights sleep regardless of true innocence, guilt, or being a koala bear. I am sure that you have heard the phrase "guilty until proven innocent" and it is events such as this that keep that phrase alive.

Also, I never ever said that I was arrested. I wasn't. Sometimes reading is everything. They had no evidence and no witnesses. They had the most half-baked theory that a clueless cop could come up and apparently a lot of free time. So, where was MY right to go to a job? How do you condone what that cop did? Patriot, I have no sympathy to what happens to these hypocrite cops that show up on the evening news. If you can't stay out of the headlines then stay out of payroll.
Murder she

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

DDS wrote:
There is a very thin line between cops and criminals. Cops do shape evidence to convict, sometimes unjustly.
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of57
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
J-Mac: More than just a retard 3 hr Country Boy 19
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Get real 6,195
Positive things 7 hr USMC 1
Black Man named NY Army Guard's top enlisted so... 7 hr USMC 6
wease cares foundation (Jan '09) 7 hr slammer 161
UPDATE: Genesee St. shooting 8 hr Archie Bunker 15
Jeremiah (racist)Wright in Roch. 9 hr Angelo 13
•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••